Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

mortons stork posted:

the latest comic you can see posted on the nib is a metaphor for the siege of gaza and all but justifies violent resistance to it. i'd say the guy at least has had a change of heart

oh my god it's JJ McCollough

it's been so long since I've been to the PoliToons thread that I forgot to put together the art style with a name, but the guy has been a right-wing shithead forever

why the gently caress is The Nib hosting his work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

oh my god it's JJ McCollough

it's been so long since I've been to the PoliToons thread that I forgot to put together the art style with a name, but the guy has been a right-wing shithead forever

why the gently caress is The Nib hosting his work?

JJ McCollough afaict, hasn't posted a cartoon to The Nib since 2014. So maybe there was a big change in their editorial standards since then.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The Nibs has more left artists since trump got in.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

lmao

Bennett is also a right-wing psycho but Netanyahu will probably go to jail without the prime ministership so I guess that's a small consolation prize.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

:mufasa:

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
Hey guys wanna see a cool tweet?

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Skynet became sentient and recognized Israel as a genocidal ethnostate, this led the Israeli government to activate the Samson option and bring about judgment day.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I wonder if eve fartlow will ever acknowledge the cognitive disonance of being such a zionist despite homosexuality and same sex marriage being illegal in israel. Is this an antisemitic blood libel pogrom by Israel against her?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i wonder what the interview process is like for this guy's job

https://twitter.com/TheMossadIL/status/1399330196445188099

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

etalian posted:

I'm sure what's left is as effective just like when the US left put their hopes in Bernie

are you out of your fuckin mind

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

umm excuse me, new york times, sir, the 64th child was only indirectly killed by israel

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
bernie panders is a loving saint

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Fellatio del Toro posted:

umm excuse me, new york times, sir, the 64th child was only indirectly killed by israel

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
ummm one of the 79 "children" killed was 16, which is legal to have sex with in many states, and she also had her braces removed and wasn't wearing a retainer.

just fact checking here

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
https://twitter.com/gobloid3/status/1399264890712436736

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The origins of blood libel was that Jews needed the blood of Christian children in particular for their purity or whatever, but now "blood libel" has just degenerated into a magic spell for Zionists to shut up gentiles.

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 18:06 on May 31, 2021

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Looking at a world map and picking another extremely contested region is a genius move.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Looking at a world map and picking another extremely contested region is a genius move.

"okay and I'm older than the Indian occupation of Kashmir, that doesn't make it any less real"

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://twitter.com/elderofziyon/status/1398419889224781825?s=19

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

the tweets of the elders of zion

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The origins of blood libel was that Jews needed the blood of Christian children in particular for their purity or whatever, but now "blood libel" has just degenerated into a magic spell for Zionists to shut up gentiles.

stop pointing out that israel murders children in their beds, it reminds me of when that wasn't true and was a lie to make us look bad. now let me tell you why murdering children to make my ethnostate is not bad, and is good and right, actually

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

literally paying a $1 bounty to the IDF for every kid they kill

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

I wonder if eve fartlow will ever acknowledge the cognitive disonance of being such a zionist despite homosexuality and same sex marriage being illegal in israel. Is this an antisemitic blood libel pogrom by Israel against her?

the self-fulfilling pogrom within one's self

is it a perpetual motion machine or is it a bomb waiting to go off?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

hmmery Death to Israel

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

64 children is far too high of a price. Perhaps we can take responsibility for something a little lower?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

64 children is far too high of a price. Perhaps we can take responsibility for something a little lower?

this is blood slander it was actually only 6.4 children killed by israeli precision bombing all the rest were from hamas bottle rockets

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Israel didn't ban organ trafficking until 2008

quote:

Prior to the 2008 law prohibiting it, some Israeli organ brokers advertised on the radio and in newspapers. Kidneys, which are the most traded organ, may fetch up to $150,000 for brokers who usually pay the donors far less.[12] The Jewish weekly newspaper The Forward reported in the wake of this scandal that an Organ Trafficking Prohibition Act of 2009, sponsored by Democratic Senator Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania, has yet to be officially introduced in the U.S., but that its proposed language cites Israel as a model of a country that has enacted a law providing benefits for organ donors.[6]

The lack of regulations against organ trafficking prior to 2008 made Israel a focal point for the international organ trade. Health insurance would reimburse Israelis for organ transplants done abroad, but this has been banned in the new law.[14]

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

zionists are dumb and evil so wut

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Strep Vote posted:

stop pointing out that israel murders children in their beds, it reminds me of when that wasn't true and was a lie to make us look bad. now let me tell you why murdering children to make my ethnostate is not bad, and is good and right, actually

israel/idf murks whole entire loving families while they sleep

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Shima Honnou posted:

this is blood slander it was actually only 6.4 children killed by israeli precision bombing all the rest were from hamas bottle rockets

I posted an idf report about how many children they killed in 2014 at someone disputing that the IDF kill lots of children

they called me an antisemite and blocked me lol

e: tbf I think they actually blocked me after they accused me of believing Hamas propaganda and I told them no that document is from a genocidal terrorist organisation

XMNN has issued a correction as of 21:35 on May 31, 2021

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Yugoslavia is about to reunite around a shared opposition to Zionism

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/m7mdkurd/status/1398902942762213378

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Is there a zionist clay joke out there?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

lol of course Israel and Croatia have close relations

quote:

The same can certainly not be said about the most recent IAF flyover, which took place this past August 5 in Croatia of all places. Three Israeli F-16 jets flew there to participate in a salute to mark the 23rd anniversary of “Operation Storm,” an event which to this day remains highly controversial, and is viewed in diametrically opposed ways on opposite sides of the Serb-Croat divide.

The facts are as follows: Operation Storm was the last major battle of what the Croatians refer to as their “War of Independence.” From August 4-7, the Croatian Army regained control of about 4,000 square miles of territory (18.4% of the land it claimed), and the Bosnians secured control of Western Bosnia. The figures of Serb civilians murdered are disputed (the Croats claim 214, while the Serbs contend that the number murdered or missing was 1,192).

But there is no doubt that nearly the entire Serb population of some 150,000 to 200,000 civilians was expelled, and various crimes were committed against those who remained in their homes. As of November 2012, 2,380 persons had been convicted by Croatian courts for crimes committed during Operation Storm.

NONE OF these facts help us understand why Israeli jets would participate in such an event. If anything, just the opposite. Why would Israel participate in a Croatian celebration, which marks a traumatic event for Serbia?
https://www.jpost.com/opinion/what-were-israeli-f-16s-doing-at-controversial-flyover-565103

Israel just loves celebrating ethnic cleansing

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Atrocious Joe posted:

lol of course Israel and Croatia have close relations
https://www.jpost.com/opinion/what-were-israeli-f-16s-doing-at-controversial-flyover-565103

Israel just loves celebrating ethnic cleansing

Why would an ethno-nationalist apartheid state celebrate an ethnic cleansing :thunk:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Croatia is forever the bad country for having such egregious real life ugly map borders.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
its been a while since i posted i hope every single person in the IDF gets killed asap

i hope every single person in the IDF gets killed asap

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBWFofJSm-c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Zedhe Khoja posted:

Hey guys wanna see a cool tweet?

drat, blood and soil seem real important to this lady