Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol there is definitely something wrong with her at this point but also loving hell

https://twitter.com/islamphobiacow/status/1399176376754720771?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i cannot, will not resist the urge to shove my fingers into the soil and fingerbang the land of my forefathers

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
i wish her low-level but long running meltdown over getting disinvinited from Taylor Swift's parties was mentioned more its such a funny component to all this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

i wish her low-level but long running meltdown over getting disinvinited from Taylor Swift's parties was mentioned more its such a funny component to all this

wait what?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
adding another piece of red string to my conspiracy board

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Jose posted:

wait what?

yeah shes a music journo on top of a bloodthristy genocide liker. had a 'but i made you!!' meltdown over a couple of artists even

she closely covered Taylor Swift for a while and then wrote a semi negative review for one of her concerts, so she stopped getting invited to tours etc shortly after. barlow threw a major hissy fit over it lol. heres her account of it at least:

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/we...538825da9110db3

elaboration has issued a correction as of 11:20 on May 31, 2021

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

yeah shes a music journo on top of a bloodthristy genocide liker. had a 'but i made you!!' meltdown over a couple of artists even

she closely covered Taylor Swift for a while and then wrote a semi negative review for one of her concerts, so she stopped getting invited to tours etc shortly after. barlow threw a major hissy fit over it lol. heres her account of it at least:

lol

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
it owns so much!!! fartlow-swift feud!!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

lol she wrote for The Australian???

she really does love genocide

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

lol she wrote for The Australian???

she really does love genocide

It's a reprint of something for the times which is Britain's most racist paper and that's really saying something

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
^ oh, lol.

weird, why is this in the australian, they usually just print our conservative party's press releases.

edit: lol she's complaining that she wrote a negative review and then didn't get invited to the afterparty.

crepeface has issued a correction as of 11:34 on May 31, 2021

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Flesh Forge posted:

homo sapiens absolutely displaced and genocided homo erectus and heidelbergensis etc and you don't see them complaining about it :shrug:

The Denisovans were mostly found in mainland Asia but their descendants are mostly in indigenous populations in Australia and Japan what kind of cover up is happening here

Jose posted:

lol there is definitely something wrong with her at this point but also loving hell

blood mixed with soil indeed

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

crepeface posted:

^ oh, lol.

weird, why is this in the australian, they usually just print our conservative party's press releases.

edit: lol she's complaining that she wrote a negative review and then didn't get invited to the afterparty.

both owned by murdoch

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
ah yeah, that was the edit after I saw the other post explaining

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
this is a grown rear end man in america in 2021

https://twitter.com/RealOmarNavarro/status/1399204839247147017

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

I don't know anything about the new film but wasn't Cruella a fashion designer? Incredibly unrealistic that she would meet any camp gay men, immersion ruined

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I saw a GAY PERSON, who was EXTREMELY GAY and it RUINED my CHILDHOOD :qq:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I'll inform our agents in Disney to make the characters louder, flamboyanter, and have access to a time machine. We're gonna retroactively make Belle a lesbian and the beast a trans woman in all the new releases

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

tokin opposition posted:

I'll inform our agents in Disney to make the characters louder, flamboyanter, and have access to a time machine. We're gonna retroactively make Belle a lesbian and the beast a trans woman in all the new releases

Isn't this just doctor who

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
it’s weird how even in the document that somehow “proves” Israel is the Jewish homeland, it involves them slaughtering the former inhabitants and stealing their towns from them. like c’mon even in the Torah you weren’t there first

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

wild, it ruined mine by being incredible poo poo overall

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I tried to go to the movies but literally everything out right now looks like poo poo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

indigi posted:

it’s weird how even in the document that somehow “proves” Israel is the Jewish homeland, it involves them slaughtering the former inhabitants and stealing their towns from them. like c’mon even in the Torah you weren’t there first

even calling it the "homeland" seems really disingenuous, it's p clearly the promised land

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I think China and Taiwan are separate countries.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

christmas boots posted:

:mods:

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

christmas boots posted:

In an ideal world they would be, but we live in hellworld so expect the US to start WW3 over it at some point

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/1399451113833832450?s=20

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

*laughs in gender studies degree*

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

christmas boots posted:

actually in 1993 they both agreed they're one country and the Kuomintang retreated to Taiwan so uh, thanks to Taiwan's uninterrupted continuity of government, China is part of Taiwan

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

DACK FAYDEN posted:

actually in 1993 they both agreed they're one country and the Kuomintang retreated to Taiwan so uh, thanks to Taiwan's uninterrupted continuity of government, China is part of Taiwan

technically the ROC also still claims Mongolia, simply because it wasn’t a party to the treaty in which the PRC relinquished its claim to the land

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

even calling it the "homeland" seems really disingenuous, it's p clearly the promised land

Maybe living space would be most accurate

Found the Harvard grad

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Jose posted:

how does this happen

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Critical Race Theory is what I develop when I watch too much Foruma 1: Drive to Survive on Netflix and start to develop opinions about Red Bull's driver selection.

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth
being spoonfed fascist doctrine and actively discouraged to think critically will tend to do that

also something about this being the endgame of idpol

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
lol i didnt realize fartlow claimed to be an atheist. atheist zionists just love ethnostates on principle i guess.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

she was an editor at NME? lmao, no wonder I couldn't put my finger on it

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Weembles posted:

Critical Race Theory is what I develop when I watch too much Foruma 1: Drive to Survive on Netflix and start to develop opinions about Red Bull's driver selection.

Rip albone

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
getting a tattoo that I have to keep getting added to

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
RIP Daniil
Pierre
Alex

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Weembles posted:

Critical Rally Theory is when I play too much WRC 8 and start getting really obsessive over co-driver calls and proper turning over gravel curves (DON'T CUT!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Flesh Forge posted:

I saw a GAY PERSON, who was EXTREMELY GAY and it RUINED my CHILDHOOD :qq:

Turn on your monitor.