Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weasling Weasel
Oct 20, 2010

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2021/04/27/vacc-a27.html

You seem to be equating "your chances are very very low" with "your chances are zero" which is pretty irresponsible

The same article says that there have been 74 dead from the 75 million that had been double vaccinated and that of three people you have quoted had died,

quote:

neither COVID-19 nor any “other acute respiratory infection” was identified on the trio’s death certificates."

If you are in your 30s and are double vaccinated, then your risk of dying from Covid is now going to be far less than any other cause you'd be look at this year, traffic accidents, stroke, cancer etc.

Removing NPIs are going to be bad for the country, because not a large enough percentage of people are vaccinated to stop a new wave breaking out... yet. From a personal risk perspective, if you are young and have been double vaccinated with an MRNA vaccine, you shouldn't be personally worried about covid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

The vaccines are wonderful but the hard line forever was "we have to wait to be normal again until community spread is down". It is not (E: not to the levels they outlined for ages). They threw in the towel because people wanted to be told they did good and the public stopped caring about covid a while ago because when you're told something is unobtainum, why bother to continue trying?

The CDC dashboard reports that only 50.5% of the US population has received at least one vax dose so far (and only 40.7% are fully vaxxed), and the average daily vaccination rate has dropped 60% from 6 weeks ago:

People really have lost interest in this whole covid dealio.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

E: Yes we posted 7k cases yesterday but it was a sunday and a holiday weekend. There's no way in hell that's what actually popped up.

Yep, 22 states didn't even report cases yesterday
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Weasling Weasel posted:

If you are in your 30s and are double vaccinated, then your risk of dying from Covid is now going to be far less than any other cause you'd be look at this year, traffic accidents, stroke, cancer etc.

The thing is, none of those things are communicable and this is. And this was, and still is, preventable.

Also if traffic accidents count getting hit by cars in parking lots, oh gently caress, I'm screwed.

I also desperately do not want things to get bad enough that people get re-invested in covid. I just want people to not suck.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

This is also pretty irresponsible. Everyone can continue reducing their basic level of risk and the risk to their family and friends by continuing to take basic precautions, ignoring the danger "not dwelling on it" is a dumb choice. We're stuck with facemasks and social distancing for the foreseeable future, there's no "getting back to normal" because this is the 'new' normal.

But everyone isn't going to do this. This is what is unobtanium, and which you shouldn't dwell on, because it's not going to change anything but your blood pressure. All you can do is manage your own risk and be glad for really, really good protection once you're vaccinated.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

poverty goat posted:

But everyone isn't going to do this. This is what is unobtanium, and which you shouldn't dwell on, because it's not going to change anything but your blood pressure. All you can do is manage your own risk and be glad for really, really good protection once you're vaccinated.

Good post. Yes, this world sucks right now. We can only control very little of it, so only spend energy on what we can control. Practice reframing your thoughts to more positive ones and your mental health will benefit from it. Trust me. I hit a new rock bottom of mental health in the summer of 2019. I’m still not back to normal, and may never be, but that’s okay Even though this pandemic severely impacted the little gains I made as I tried to “stay living”.

Some days I wish it was way more deadly, “then they’d realize” I tell myself, but really, based on what we’ve seen the past few years, many wouldn’t. It’s a poo poo world that’s gotten worse, but I can’t control that. I can control my level of safety, and try to protect others around me. So that’s what I’ll do.

Silver lining/positive thought, around this time last year there were still doubts that we’d have a vaccine with “acceptable efficacy” within the decade. It took only months to get where we are today. That’s great news.

One other thing I tell myself, if it was possible to pick anytime in history to live in, I’d have chosen the timeframe I’m in now. Grow up in the 80s, establish my career in the 90s/00’s, experience so many massive impactful events like the internet, 9/11, a failed online steak salesman becoming clown president, the pandemic, and so many more. Yes, maybe most of those events aren’t positive, but being able to live through them is amazing from a historian POV.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

poverty goat posted:

this is true, once the cdc thing of no masks hit that was kind of it. i sort of hoped they'd wait until we were more than 50% first dosed as a country to go for the honor system, but it's not really shocking....at all.

i thank science every day the shots came along about a year into it...if i had to do another year of how i was living my attitude would have more then likely been gently caress it i'll just catch this thing already

everyone is saying this will just be endemic and you'll see measles style hotspots for a long long time while they keep developing better treatments for those who can't get the shot and boosters for those who can

the people who willingly don't get it but pretend they did are pretty screwed though, we'll keep seeing news articles like officer hoax kicking the bucket...hopefully they don't cause even more collateral damage to people without the option

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Weasling Weasel posted:

and that of three people you have quoted had died,

Okay I'll just change my answer to this:

quote:

Torres tested positive for COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated and having previously contracted the coronavirus during the offseason. The three coaches and four of the traveling staffers were also breakthrough positives, meaning they tested positive despite being fully vaccinated.
https://apnews.com/article/new-york-yankees-mlb-coronavirus-pandemic-baseball-health-f59ade423b3c42283517d5c197cba568

The point still stands that fully vaccinated people who had a previous infection aren't 100% guaranteed to not catch it again.

Note also that Torres was asymptomatic and they would never have caught that he was a breakthrough reinfection except the entire team was being regularly tested. The CDC has also stopped collecting & publishing state info on mild breakthrough cases and are only reporting on severe/hospitalized cases so there's absolutely no way of knowing how many breakthrough cases are actually occurring in the US.

Weasling Weasel posted:

Congratulations, I guess?? BTW I'm not in my 30s and I'm unvaccinated.

poverty goat posted:

If you personally want to adopt that stance that's fine but it's pretty lovely of you to continue haranguing people who still have concerns.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Oh I guess I should clarify that I'm in Melbourne Australia and we're currently getting 5 or 6 community cases of covid a day so the entire city of 5 million people has gone into strict lockdown for a week (which will probably be extended). I'm only allowed to leave my house for 2 hours per day and if the cops catch me out in public without a mask they're going to yell at me and issue a fine. If I travel more than 5km from my house without a genuine essential reason they'll kick my rear end even harder. People are desperately crowding into the mass vaccination hubs but the system is real poo poo and occasionally breaks down and anyone under 50 has to ring ahead and book a Pfizer shot and the phone lines are also completely overwhelmed and the calls barely ever get through.

That makes it sliiiiiiiiiiiiiightly more difficult to push the covid threat to the back of my mind. :v:

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009

Oh I guess I should clarify that I'm in Melbourne Australia and we're currently getting 5 or 6 community cases of covid a day so the entire city of 5 million people has gone into strict lockdown for a week (which will probably be extended). I'm only allowed to leave my house for 2 hours per day and if the cops catch me out in public without a mask they're going to yell at me and issue a fine. If I travel more than 5km from my house without a genuine essential reason they'll kick my rear end even harder. People are desperately crowding into the mass vaccination hubs but the system is real poo poo and occasionally breaks down and anyone under 50 has to ring ahead and book a Pfizer shot and the phone lines are also completely overwhelmed and the calls barely ever get through.

That makes it sliiiiiiiiiiiiiightly more difficult to push the covid threat to the back of my mind. :v:

If it makes you feel any better, take some comfort in knowing that you will probably never have an outbreak anywhere near as bad as we did in the US. Because your country takes it seriously and nips it in the bud whenever it pops up. I would have killed for a response to 5 community cases like you just described. Instead our own president was calling it a hoax. So I understand your anxiety, but remember you're one of the few "adult" countries in the world when it comes to covid.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Qantas, which is the main Australian airline has just announced it’s own vaccination lottery with chances to win free air travel for a year.

Castaign
Apr 4, 2011

And now I knew that while my body sat safe in the cheerful little church, he had been hunting my soul in the Court of the Dragon.

Blitter posted:

The vaccines are excellent in general but also, it's dumb to characterize the risk as zero if you consider the risk of getting infected or spreading disease to be important.
From this pre-print

As far as variant performance goes, as someone who has had AZ, I basically have no protection against infection for the SA variant and probably any variant with the E484K mutation. Luckily the dominant variant in my healthcare region is B.1.1.7 at least, so far.

Pfft. It's just a pre-print. Bring us some real science!

(I'm kidding, if that wasn't apparent)

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I hypothesize that people who have several dead friends by a certain age through whatever causes are desensitized to random inconsequential death to nebulous others such as India or Australia .
think about those at age 23 that have a dozen highschool friends in caskets, from car crashes and ODs and suicide .
They are the ones who don't have time to get vaccinated, and instead want to touch up their tattoo.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Okay I'll just change my answer to this:

to reiterate for you, you specifically quoted the article and cut out the sentence right after your blurb

quote:

On April 5, Bridge Michigan reported that 246 fully vaccinated people in Michigan were later infected with the coronavirus, including 11 hospitalized and three who died. A spokesperson from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) was quoted by Bridge Michigan a week later that the deaths have since undergone a more “detailed review,” and all three had histories of earlier infections before vaccination. Moreover, neither COVID-19 nor any “other acute respiratory infection” was identified on the trio’s death certificates.

why do that

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Inept posted:

why do that
Yeah it looks like I misinterpreted that article so instead of pursuing it I just went and found a different article that clearly supported my argument "infection + vaxx is not a 100% guarantee against reinfection" against the 'facts' learnincurve had invented

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Almost there! Saturday will be 2 weeks since my second shot. Even though it's going to feel strange, I'm excited to live a little more. I'm the last of my small friend group to get there because I'm young-ish and don't work in medical.
Back home, my family is against this vaccine. Thank God they were pro-vax 30 years ago.

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

Intellectual
AI Enthusiast

Yeah it looks like I misinterpreted that article so instead of pursuing it I just went and found a different article that clearly supported my argument "infection + vaxx is not a 100% guarantee against reinfection" against the 'facts' learnincurve had invented

Let's just further refute the invented facts about "zero risk" from the garbage post by learningcurve:

SAGE technical breifing posted:

The report on vaccine efficacy is the first real-world evidence of the efficacy of the Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines in preventing symptomatic infection against B.1.617.2. The study estimates that both vaccines are 33% effective at preventing symptomatic B.1.617.2 infection after 1 dose (vs 51% against B.1.1.7 ("Kent")) and for Pfizer,88%effective after 2 doses (vs 93% for B.1.1.7) and for 1 AstraZeneca, 60% effective after 2 doses (vs 66% for B.1.1.7).PHE suggest that the lower efficacy of AstraZeneca after two doses is because it takes longer to reach full efficacy after the second dose.

There is not enough data to estimate efficacy against severe disease, but it is very likely that both vaccines offer higher protection against severe illness than against symptomatic infection after both first and second doses. This is the first real-world evidence that B.1.617.2 does possess some vaccine escapeability, particularly in people who have had just one dose. This new knowledge is reflected in PHE’s risk assessment(document 3), where the risk rating for vaccine escape is upgraded from Amber with low confidence to Red with moderate confidence (after one dose).

The UK reported more than 3,000 new Covid infections for a sixth day in a row, a number not surpassed since early April with ~75% of all new infections in the UK being B.1.617.2.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Charliegrs posted:

If it makes you feel any better, take some comfort in knowing that you will probably never have an outbreak anywhere near as bad as we did in the US. Because your country takes it seriously and nips it in the bud whenever it pops up. I would have killed for a response to 5 community cases like you just described. Instead our own president was calling it a hoax. So I understand your anxiety, but remember you're one of the few "adult" countries in the world when it comes to covid.

To further drive home the difference between the two countries, the US is currently testing less people per capita than Australia even though we've only got a single city currently experiencing 5 or 6 cases of community spread per day and the rest of the country is pretty much free of covid (apart from returned travelers in hotel quarantine)

E: our highest ever test positivity rate right at the start of the pandemic was roughly the same as America's lowest ever rate just the other week LOL

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 23:55 on May 31, 2021

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
The federal government here hasn't been tracking the number of aged care workers who are vaccinated and it's up to aged care workers to arrange their own vaccination. Brilliant strategy.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

I just need to vent.

My daughter went to an outdoor birthday party on Saturday. I thought it was a park, but it turned out to be in someone’s backyard. It rained so they brought everybody inside their house for the full 4 hours. Then yesterday, she was going on a nature hike with a group. I thought she was being dropped off at the park, but instead she was dropped off at a gathering point and then driven to the park by other adults who apparently were maskless for both ways of the trip.
These are the first things we’ve let her do for almost a year, and because I wasn’t hyper vigilant she was put in an unsafe situation.

Of the guys in my work unit, half haven’t been vaccinated. One of them in the past month has had his mother, then wife, then himself get COVID. All of them could have been vaccinated for over three months. My wife’s sister had the opportunity to get vaccinated months ago (she’s a hospital employee) and declined. Then she whines to my wife that they don’t get together anymore. She finally got vaccinated but her husband won’t, so we can’t have either of them over.

I’m just exhausted of having to assume everybody I deal with is a dumbshit. I cannot wait until my daughter turns 12 this summer so we can get her vaccinated and be done with not letting her be able to do anything.

Crackbone fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Jun 1, 2021

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Lolie posted:

The federal government here hasn't been tracking the number of aged care workers who are vaccinated and it's up to aged care workers to arrange their own vaccination. Brilliant strategy.

Yeah they're real bad at this
https://twitter.com/sallyjsara/status/1399143392995545089

Not only that, they haven't been tracking the number of people vaccinated in the country overall - we have a pretty good idea of how many doses have been put into arms in Australia but several states didn't bother recording how many of those were first doses and how many were second doses (and even the ones that did only started partway through the rollout) so :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-02/charting-australias-covid-vaccine-rollout/13197518?nw=0

Australia has done a lot of things right but we've also dropped the ball on some super super basic stuff, and a lot of our good results have been down to plain dumb luck

E: LOL wat are we doin
https://twitter.com/sallyjsara/status/1399174359978176514

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jun 1, 2021

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Yeah they're real bad at this
https://twitter.com/sallyjsara/status/1399143392995545089

Not only that, they haven't been tracking the number of people vaccinated in the country overall - we have a pretty good idea of how many doses have been put into arms in Australia but several states didn't bother recording how many of those were first doses and how many were second doses (and even the ones that did only started partway through the rollout) so :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-02/charting-australias-covid-vaccine-rollout/13197518?nw=0

Australia has done a lot of things right but we've also dropped the ball on some super super basic stuff, and a lot of our good results have been down to plain dumb luck

E: LOL wat are we doin
https://twitter.com/sallyjsara/status/1399174359978176514
We have a healthcare infrastructure which would have allowed us to be on top of this. It's infuriating that we are not.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I get where you're coming from, and if it helps at all, it was just over a month ago that almost no one under 55 was able to get vaccinated in my province, then they halted AZ availability, then we went to the second highest infection rate in North America. Now 63% of the population over the age of 12 has their first shot and infection rates have dropped by a factor of ten. You're going through what we went through one to two months ago. I hope it gets better for you soon too :glomp:

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Reports are coming in of aged care providers asking staff who are supposed to be at home isolating to come in and work. This is how our second wave became so lethal and it's time to name and shame.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

A few days ago I saw a Twitter thread of doctors in Mexico talking about how they were getting covid patients that were supposedly vaccinated with 2 doses, it was quite worrying. A bunch of doctors confirming about vaccinated people dying.

Some doctors blaming Cansino, or wondering if the vaccines were properly transported, or applied, or stolen and replaced with something else.

The thread was shortly deleted, I suppose because it’s already hard to get some people to take the vaccine.

Now in another (unrelated?) Twitter kerfuffle, there seems to be some sort of confusion regarding whether you can get 6 or 7 doses from a Pfizer vial - the Mexican uhhh health ministry? Secretary of Health, whatever, they say you can get 7 doses out of a vial, and a doctor tells them that’s incorrect, you only get 5 or sometimes 6 doses with a certain type of syringe.

https://twitter.com/StratCons/status/1399537053113651205?s=20

And there’s a ton of people in the thread confirming they got vaccinated in groups of 7 people, so now everyone’s wondering if they’re properly vaccinated

Lol?

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

A few days ago I saw a Twitter thread of doctors in Mexico talking about how they were getting covid patients that were supposedly vaccinated with 2 doses, it was quite worrying. A bunch of doctors confirming about vaccinated people dying.

Some doctors blaming Cansino, or wondering if the vaccines were properly transported, or applied, or stolen and replaced with something else.

The thread was shortly deleted, I suppose because it’s already hard to get some people to take the vaccine.

Now in another (unrelated?) Twitter kerfuffle, there seems to be some sort of confusion regarding whether you can get 6 or 7 doses from a Pfizer vial - the Mexican uhhh health ministry? Secretary of Health, whatever, they say you can get 7 doses out of a vial, and a doctor tells them that’s incorrect, you only get 5 or sometimes 6 doses with a certain type of syringe.

https://twitter.com/StratCons/status/1399537053113651205?s=20

And there’s a ton of people in the thread confirming they got vaccinated in groups of 7 people, so now everyone’s wondering if they’re properly vaccinated

Lol?

I mean we could be seeing good ol fashioned Mexican government corruption at play here. I wouldn't put it past the politicians down there to try to skim money from even a vaccination program to battle a pandemic. Or, there could be cartel involvement. I mean they are kind of the same thing.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

It’s a bad situation and no one should accept it, but people who were vaccinated like this may be able to take some comfort that Pfizer tried substantially smaller doses in the phase‐two trial and got good preliminary results.

They went with thirty micrograms for the phase‐three trial and consequently emergency use authorization, so we don’t have direct efficacy data for smaller doses.

Speaking only for myself, I’d rather have a slightly short dose of the Pfizer vaccine than a full dose of several other vaccines on the market, assuming that the vaccine was otherwise competently handled and administered.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Charliegrs posted:

I mean we could be seeing good ol fashioned Mexican government corruption at play here. I wouldn't put it past the politicians down there to try to skim money from even a vaccination program to battle a pandemic. Or, there could be cartel involvement. I mean they are kind of the same thing.

I figured it was just plain incompetence, seeing as the orders come directly from their health authorities, I hope no one is evil enough to try and skim money from freakin vaccines

:crackping:

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

learnincurve posted:

Qantas, which is the main Australian airline has just announced it’s own vaccination lottery with chances to win free air travel for a year.

Pity we can't go anywhere!

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I'm genuinely surprised at how easy I am finding it to drop the mask. Fully vaccinated here. Accidentally ended up camping at the same time as a biker rally, spent some time wandering around gawking at the silly looking boomers, had dinner at a brewpub. Maybe 1 in 100 people were wearing masks, we didn't wear ours and it just didn't feel weird after a few minutes. Felt almost normal.

It's a loving miracle drug in every sense of the word. I am so glad.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I'm so incredibly grateful to be vaccinated

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

How are u posted:

I'm genuinely surprised at how easy I am finding it to drop the mask. Fully vaccinated here. Accidentally ended up camping at the same time as a biker rally, spent some time wandering around gawking at the silly looking boomers, had dinner at a brewpub. Maybe 1 in 100 people were wearing masks, we didn't wear ours and it just didn't feel weird after a few minutes. Felt almost normal.

It's a loving miracle drug in every sense of the word. I am so glad.

Unless you think 99 out of 100 of them were vaccinated this is sadly not the heartwarming tale you'd hope it to be.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

ArbitraryC posted:

Unless you think 99 out of 100 of them were vaccinated this is sadly not the heartwarming tale you'd hope it to be.

Oh dude they are bikers. I'm sure 9/10 of them were Trump-loving-fuckers who probably already had covid.

But I felt great! They're taking their lives into their own hands, and I've made sure that I've protected mine.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!
Lookout COVID-19 thread. We've renamed all the variants of concern, so we don't stigmatize the places that they were discovered. Also because it was confusing scientists.
code:
--------------------------------------------
Discovered	Variant		Now Known As
--------------------------------------------
U.K.		B117		Alpha
South Africa	B1351		Beta 
Brazil		P1		Gamma
India		B1617		Delta
Lets hope we won't ever see Epsilon.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
It’s laughable that WHO launches this thirteen months too late and the best they can do is is the Greek alphabet.

No one is going to use the new names. PANGOLIN works well for scientists. Journalists might try the Greeks, always mentioning the geographic name at the same time, but they’ll give up in two weeks, tops.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Castaign posted:

Pfft. It's just a pre-print. Bring us some real science!

(I'm kidding, if that wasn't apparent)
On what basis do you trust this pre-print that hasn't been peer-reviewed yet? Serious question, there are reasons you should trust this particular pre-print, but your post stinks of trusting anything that is typeset in LaTeX. In general a pre-print means nothing, see for example this:
https://www.researchgate.net/public..._Maid_Character

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Weird argument because it’s not like we can’t find plenty of examples of bad science that nonetheless passed peer review, sometimes in journals we’ve even heard of.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Platystemon posted:

Weird argument because it’s not like we can’t find plenty of examples of bad science that nonetheless passed peer review, sometimes in journals we’ve even heard of.
Shut the gently caress up. Just because peer review is flawed that doesn't mean anime titty paper is just as valid as something that has passed at least some kind of peer review

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
I have no reason to doubt the veracity of anime titty paper but I do not have a persuasive reason to trust it either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The anime titty paper is in fact less bad than Wakefield AJ, et al., Ileal-lymphoid-nodular hyperplasia, non-specific colitis, and pervasive developmental disorder in children. Lancet. 1998 Feb 28