Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
even better than chimichurri is MAGA Sauce

1 part

2 parts

9/11 parts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Spinz posted:

I honestly can't believe Tramp survived covid unscathed. With his diet and poo poo and drug use. Arrrgghh there is no god

they pumped him so full of steroids and all sorts of drugs because hed rather face death than admit he was wrong and also we got this

possibly the bravest thing trump ever did for the dumbest possible reason of continuing to play down covid. theres better gifs but i cant find them in my imgur but i did find these

lev parnas and rudy

my daughter cat perching over me on my recliner:

this guy who is a sitting state or federal congressman:

a comparison i made between the texas star tribune logo and the grindr app symbol:

one of my favorite crumb comics:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Glumwheels posted:

I love you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5YPCvowwJc

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

:3:

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

TheMightyBoops posted:

If it’s Fox it’s probably as simple as having 24 hours of time to fill and Hunter stuff means you can just wing it, like CNN and MSNBC did with the Russia stuff.

It’s every right wing grifter and the nypost still

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

no way would trump have survived covid if he hadnt had his own personal 24/7 medical team. he was severely hosed up by it when they airlifted him to walter reed

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i realized the daughter cat snuck out on the patio with me while i moved out to have a smoke. i looked at her and said "good girl" and she meowed back and i meowed back at her and now shes rubbing up against my legs while i pet her. shes very vocal

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

no way would trump have survived covid if he hadnt had his own personal 24/7 medical team. he was severely hosed up by it when they airlifted him to walter reed

Lol remember him standing up mechanically breathing in giant hitching gasps

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

i want to imaigne the airlift working the same way it did when everyone in los angeles freaked out that they were bringing in that giant rear end boulder via the same plane that transports the space shuttle for an exhibit

its a big rock. you can walk under it. its certainly a large rock ill say that

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Between two bowls

awesome

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
prosecutor: and you've never met this lev parnas?

giuliani: no, not to my recollection.

prosecutor: then how do you explain these pictures of you and lev parnas at a lamas class with you assuming the birthing position

giuliani: i assert my rights under the fourth amendment

prosecutor: do you mean the fifth amendment?

giuliani: 🛑

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
piss...

piss tape?

piss... turrrrrrrrrrrmt

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

hes also lucky he got it much later on when treatment methods had sorta better been figured out compared to start of pandemic

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i love that giulani interview piece where all the phones from his various crimes are spilling out of his pockets and he orders 2 bloody marys at once over lunch at 1PM and then as hes walking out of the restaurant he falls into a potted plant

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

rudy guiliana is incredibly leaky

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
they straight up say in the piece that he doesnt have an office and just works out of a fancy cigar bar. like a bar where you can smoke cigars like some grizzled noire detective with a haunting past that drives him to drink

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Glumwheels posted:

It’s every right wing grifter and the nypost still

lol yeah their base is still eating it up and by the time they see nothing is happening they’ll be on to the next thing.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
ive just been insulting a bunch of chuds i know asserting that the covid virus was lab made by saying blitzkrieg means "now time" and they have spent a page discussing google translate results and im telling them "no you guys are going on american continental german, i speak german german. like how quebecois french sounds like it's from the 18th century to french speakers from france"

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

trump can survive any disease

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1399601138979246080

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Psunt

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

how vulgar

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/retro_ushi_/status/1399438626665074688

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Glumwheels posted:

Why are they still pushing hunter biden when they tried it before the election and it went nowhere and now hunter is nowhere near the White House lmfao

because they have nothing else to attack Biden on

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Between two bowls

Hell yeah.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

are these beefers poofed?

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

gently caress SNEEP posted:

are these beefers poofed?

idk but I am

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

what day did Trump come down that escalator? I know the anniversary is coming soon right ?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im monitoring the "watching this forum" list and if any of you QCS regs fail to post i am going to search up an old post you mad ehere by accident 6 months ago and probe you for a sixer and then ask squizzle to turn it into a week (he is down with this) and even if you just want to insult us we are cool with it, just pull the trigger and stop being a pussy.

this isn't a trap i swear on my life im not gonna perma sixer you we are just chill

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Lived next door to a family where the dad would stand on his front patio shouting for the dog over and over. It was an apartment complex that didn't have much grass so I don't know how far this dog could go each time, but he'd stand there shouting almost every day. "Hunter! Hunter! Hunter? Hunter! HUNTER!" I thought when he moved out I'd never have to hear that again, but years later...

WHERE'S HUNTER?

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
What a classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI7sBsBHdCk

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

gettin ready to flip my poo poo til I saw that last little dude make the hop

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

https://twitter.com/macrotargeting/status/1399464629009518600?s=20

move over white boy summer

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i just want schumer to play it safe so those two imaginary midwesterners in his head dont die with him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

schumer: of course im in it to win it in this roller derby but if im gonna be the enforcer i need a snack first