Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Westbrook not even top 10 right now. Curry/Conley/Kyrie/Murray/Lillard/Simmons/CP3/Holiday/Morant/Fox/Young/Lavine/Doncic/LaMelo/healthy Kemba are all better

I keep coming up with new ones who can actually shoot and having to edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

Westbrook not even top 10 right now. Curry/Conley/Kyrie/Murray/Lillard/Simmons/CP3/Holiday/Morant/Fox/Young/Lavine/Doncic/LaMelo/healthy Kemba are all better

I dunno about LaMelo but yeah, pretty much all of the playoff teams have better PGs other than the Lakers, who refuse to hire anyone who can shoot even though half the league wants to play there and the AD+Bron+overpaid center lineup they run absolutely demands to be surrounded by shooting talent.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

euphronius posted:

Who would you say the top 5 point guards are ?

In no order I’d say : tony Parker, Lebron James, magic, Kidd, Thomas? I guess Chris Paul but he’s flames out at the highest levels

I can’t go before 1985 or so . I never saw those guys play

In no particular order, Stockton, Magic, Oscar Robertson, Isiah Thomas, Chris Paul.

I'd put Jerry West, Gary Payton, and Steph Curry ahead of Russ definitely, and probably put him just behind a gaggle with guys like Chauncey Billups, Steve Nash, or Jason Kidd in terms of greatness.

If he ends up winning a championship or two by the end of his career he could probably leapfrog that gaggle and get top 10, but right now lol no.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Yossarian-22 posted:

not lamelo or kemba but hell drose has looked better in these playoffs than westbrook

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

lamelo looked like a young doncic right before he got injured and i'm 90% sure he'll have a better year than brook next year

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/PolymarketHQ/status/1399852760087080967

do something with your coins yossarian

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Yossarian-22 posted:

lowry's better than conley

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
euphrenious we're so close to embiid playing in his first ever nba game. just a couple more body parts disintegrating and he'll be ready to hit the court!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’m dying

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

euphrenious we're so close to embiid playing in his first ever nba game. just a couple more body parts disintegrating and he'll be ready to hit the court!

lol

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
cmon Tatum Put The Team On Your Back

I want another game in Boston

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The big question on everyone's mind: will the Nets cover the spread???

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

The big question on everyone's mind: will the Nets cover the spread???

Well, they did it

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
lol drink piss in hell celtics

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Ayton is actually getting free throws. Lakers hosed

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

this lakers team is garbage. lebron should’ve stuck to the 1+1 contracts so he’d have the leverage to avoid ending up on a g league team + AD

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

QUEER FRASIER posted:

this lakers team is garbage. lebron should’ve stuck to the 1+1 contracts so he’d have the leverage to avoid ending up on a g league team + AD

he helped create this monster, he can go get owned and stay unvaccinated

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

great game in denver but i think it's over bc nurkic fouled out and now jokic means business

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

nevermind, lillard did lillard things and now we're in ot. denver too dumb to foul up 3

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
I no longer think Lebron is the goat.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

indigi posted:

I no longer think Lebron is the goat.

He's old as heck honestly, I don't know what people expect at this point

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
he'd be better if he got the vaccine and didn't have to cover up having covid at the end of April/beginning of May. nice lungs bitch

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Right now Lillard is the goat. Denver didn't foul AGAIN

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Love the blazers but drat sometimes feels like Dame is wasted on this team

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
get dame to philly imo

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

At this point I think seeing dame in a non-Portland jersey would psychologically damage me.

Like when Witten first showed up in a raiders uniform and I gasped loudly like a soap opera star walking in on their lover and evil twin in bed

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

It’d hurt real bad to see him go but at this point idk if I’d be able to hold it against him

Watching CJ squander an all time performance just stings

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShakerSamman/status/1399942429604651009

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

hard to think of a GM with more bad moves in the past 5 years than this guy

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1400081344173125637?s=21

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

4 years ?

Idk whenever the Fultz trade was

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

euphronius posted:

hard to think of a GM with more bad moves in the past 5 years than this guy

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1400081344173125637?s=21

get him the gently caress outta here :sweep:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gently caress the celtics.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1400094894551617545?s=21

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lmao, that is hilarious they cant even fire him .

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1400135527156879361?s=20

:(

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

basketball should go short again, fewer injuries

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

how bad is small meniscus tear

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
embiid sucks. lol Boston

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
lol embiid sitting out like a quitter. bro you got 4 meniscus, you don't need em all to play.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
quitter or not he’s not available and is regularly hurt or sick when the team needs him. not valuable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
also I find him very unlikable