Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/zingy-bingy/details

Nws nit my fault if yoi get fired for looking at clitoris multiball at work

"When the president of Capcom Japan arrived in January 1997 to assess the viability of its pinball division, he was given a brief demonstration of Zingy Bingy for the first and only time. His reaction was to leave the company premises without a word, and he returned to Japan immediately. Capcom Pinball was closed 2 days later."

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pastry of the Year posted:

"When the president of Capcom Japan arrived in January 1997 to assess the viability of its pinball division, he was given a brief demonstration of Zingy Bingy for the first and only time. His reaction was to leave the company premises without a word, and he returned to Japan immediately. Capcom Pinball was closed 2 days later."

Lmfao

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Somehow this is the funniest

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

you think it's as funny as it's gonna get and then that last bullet point lmao

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Jesus lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

good lord lmfao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Flipper Fuckball

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Flipper Fuckball

gently caress Off

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The jet bumpers were bouncing tits.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Double boner lmao

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

lmfao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Python personally had figurines made without authorization or knowledge of the purchasing department.

lmfao

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Super Jack-Off

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

Python personally had figurines made without authorization or knowledge of the purchasing department.

lmfao

strolling over to the admin assistant with a receipt for customized tit bumpers and saying "bought this with the corporate card"

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
python did an interview near the end of his life where he alternated between talking about how great all his ideas were and how he basically invented everything in pinball, making GBS threads on almost all his old co-workers and demanding that the interviewer read ayn rand's the fountainhead

an interesting character, to be sure

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

hahaha

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Glad that the sickos at Sega Pinball hired the Flipper Fuckball geniuses.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Burned my last token on a game of Licky Dicky. Didn't last fifteen seconds.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Glad that the sickos at Sega Pinball hired the Flipper Fuckball geniuses.

sega pinball made like 4 tables and they were all bad then closed

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

https://twitter.com/mrfeelswildride/status/1399916324470493185?s=19

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

guy taking an SSRI becomes the world's premier pinball wizard

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Bicyclops posted:

:hmmyes:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted: