Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

i hope we just get some ruby ridges out of this and not an oklahoma city. we definitely are going to get something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Korean Boomhauer posted:

lmao we were probably the only ones reading it

cspam, seven interns at Politico, Maggie Haberman and Don Jr.

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Frances Nurples posted:

lol at not only reading an ignored user's posts but also quoting and commenting on them

its fine to be selective about what you read online

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Korean Boomhauer posted:

lmao we were probably the only ones reading it

Trump thread dies, then Trump blog dies

Coincidence?

:thunk:

ButterSkeleton
Jan 19, 2020

SIZE=XX-LARGE]PLEASE! PLEASE STOP SAYING THE R WORD. GOD, IF SOMEBODY SAID THE R WORD, I WILL HECKIN LOSE IT. JUST PEE PEE MY JORTS. CAN'T YOU JUST CALL THEM A SMOOTHE BRAINED DOTARD LIKE THE REST OF US NORMAL PEOPLE? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. FREE LARRY YOU FUCKIN COWARDS.
Trump go on Chapo

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

gregday
May 23, 2003

trog with a blog

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Drunkboxer posted:

i hope we just get some ruby ridges out of this and not an oklahoma city. we definitely are going to get something

didn’t one of these groups JUST buy a compound in Waco?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Rip Trump's blog. Went out like Stan Chera.

ButterSkeleton
Jan 19, 2020

SIZE=XX-LARGE]PLEASE! PLEASE STOP SAYING THE R WORD. GOD, IF SOMEBODY SAID THE R WORD, I WILL HECKIN LOSE IT. JUST PEE PEE MY JORTS. CAN'T YOU JUST CALL THEM A SMOOTHE BRAINED DOTARD LIKE THE REST OF US NORMAL PEOPLE? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. FREE LARRY YOU FUCKIN COWARDS.
I can't believe Trump's dumb blog went down I like a month lol
Not even he is feeling it anymore

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat!

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

someone told me that ducks like drinking mountain dew and if you get one to drink some you will have a new friend

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
trump should just go on 8 chan and announce that he was Q all along

that should get him some clicks

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

bleeding kansas posted:

absolutely not surprised to find out your take is that its not about racism, its about traditional christian values. dumb poo poo like this is why i have to click an extra link to read your posts, and id encourage everyone to take a good look at this psychos rap sheet and block him

The article linked is from Rod Dreher. A guy who is litteraly the Christian Intellectual of note, on a Christian tour there, to promote his Christian book about transexuals, brought there by the Church, and fawns on Orban for promoting Christian values.

Did you even look at the author and know his history. There are plenty of racists who love Hungary but this dude is the Bible Banger to end all Bible Bangers. Hell the article is about trans/gays in Childrens cartoons!

MysteriousStranger has issued a correction as of 16:53 on Jun 2, 2021

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
oh just as a sidenote the special election in NM-01 happened last night and the democrat ran ahead of both Halaand and Biden.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

bleeding kansas posted:

absolutely not surprised to find out your take is that its not about racism, its about traditional christian values. dumb poo poo like this is why i have to click an extra link to read your posts, and id encourage everyone to take a good look at this psychos rap sheet and block him

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Sure seems like what happens when you trade a high propensity voting group for a low propensity voting group, but I'm just a polls plane.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Blood debt lmfao

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Red Baron posted:

didn’t one of these groups JUST buy a compound in Waco?

yeah but it’s the moonies and for some reason I don’t consider them a serious threat

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

bleeding kansas posted:

Once you get Mayor Pete started he’s hard to stop. This dude is literally Pete Buttigieg

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

ram dass in hell posted:

Blood debt lmfao

this movie had a p funny ending

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Harton posted:

been on hold with uhaul for 30 min now. Started poofing this beefer, now as soon as I go into a coughing fit they are gonna answer

bet

lol they hung up on me, I’m back on hold

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Drunkboxer posted:

yeah but it’s the moonies and for some reason I don’t consider them a serious threat

Branch Davidians weren’t really a serious threat either, the Feds and ATF kinda just wanted to gently caress some people up.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Frances Nurples posted:

lol at not only reading an ignored user's posts but also quoting and commenting on them

Ignore is for the weak! My posting enemies give me my greatest strength.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/1400118113560141825

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Depressed President deplatforms self.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

MysteriousStranger posted:

The article linked is from Rod Dreher. A guy who is litteraly the Christian Intellectual of note, on a Christian tour there, to promote his Christian book about transexuals, brought there by the Church, and fawns on Orban for promoting Christian values.

Did you even look at the author and know his history. There are plenty of racists who love Hungary but this dude is the Bible Banger to end all Bible Bangers. Hell the article is about trans/gays in Childrens cartoons!

dreher is the guy from the "the exorcist made my wife moan very loudly all afternoon" chapo reading series and he straight up thinks he lives in an D&D campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpA1p7pAPVQ

how could you lead with anything besides that when it comes to dreher

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Depressed President deplatforms self.

I imagine this is how wet boy is looking right now

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

cumshitter posted:

dreher is the guy from the "the exorcist made my wife moan very loudly all afternoon" chapo reading series and he straight up thinks he lives in an D&D campaign

Where is uglycat to defend Pete now

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
drat, now qcs got the trump blog shut down? dark times indeed.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

the milk machine posted:

drat, now qcs got the trump blog shut down? dark times indeed.

The QCS posters are good and my friends, hopefully the ones who started posting here the other day keep it up.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

It will only be a matter of time until they crack ping and start poofin beefs

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

TheMightyBoops posted:

Branch Davidians weren’t really a serious threat either, the Feds and ATF kinda just wanted to gently caress some people up.

I’m kind of torn right on that whole story. Feds definitely hosed up obviously since literally everyone died, but that group needed to be broken up somehow. I mean they were stockpiling weapons and koresh was raping kids in “spiritual marriages” and was calling himself the final prophet of God and poo poo. Also the tapes that came out a few years ago prove that the davidians lit the fires themselves

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Drunkboxer posted:

I’m kind of torn right on that whole story. Feds definitely hosed up obviously since literally everyone died, but that group needed to be broken up somehow. I mean they were stockpiling weapons and koresh was raping kids in “spiritual marriages” and was calling himself the final prophet of God and poo poo. Also the tapes that came out a few years ago prove that the davidians lit the fires themselves

I’ve heard the tapes mentioned a few times but don’t know what they are. Last I figured the feds set the fires with flash bangs and poo poo......also the tank. It sounds interesting

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/gamequotesapp/status/1400120121880760321

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Harton posted:

Ignore is for the weak! My posting enemies give me my greatest strength.

yea I don’t think I have anyone on ignore. if I do it’s because of my fat fingers in the awful app.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
geotuscities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

cumshitter posted:

There was also the "Bourdain killed himself because his girlfriend was a lesbo and thus satan got in his life" and getting a gun to defend himself against gay people. The exorcist is still the best one.