Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

shiksa posted:

Tommy end coming in and being the "stop all this goofy poo poo and be spooky" guy in the dark order would be great yes pls

But I love the goofy poo poo. It's what made me like them as a group

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

The Butcher, The Blade, and The End.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Tommy End for Dark Order. I think Murphy tries NJPW. I can see CJ just being basically herself, just being bubbly and hyped when Miro murders guys. And Heidi to Impact feels right.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Braun Strowman beat Goldberg at last year's Wrestlemania for the Universal Championship. Something is very wrong in WWE if that's one of the people released.

From what I understand, there isn't "something wrong" in the sense that they're heading for bankruptcy. Just the opposite, in fact, they're doing very well. But management made the decision that further growth isn't really feasible so the only way to increase profits are to cut costs to the bone.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Drakkel posted:

If I remember right, Dustin has a child or stepchild that is trans and he's been pretty vocal in support of them!

Yeah, a daughter according to his Twitter.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Tommy End and Hangman hang out a while, Hangman introduces him to DO, they loving click and leads to Tommy becoming the leader. Hangman sees the relationships evolve in a healthy way and that pushes him to finish his business with the Elite.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Pylons posted:

ooooooh there we go

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Shard posted:

But I love the goofy poo poo. It's what made me like them as a group

well the goofy boys will leave in the end and aleister will start his big singles push duh

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sign Tommy End immediately just work out a deal to pay out his 90 days now and put him on Dynamite this week Coward Tony

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

TK has to be too rich for non-competes to apply to him, right? Like what's the point of having an owner who's above the law if you don't use him?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

coconono posted:

you are a sports dummy.

lol I could see her in a coach role I guess but they already have enough trouble getting all of the women on TV and there's nothing particularly entertaining about Mickie James in 2021 to justify adding her to the logjam.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Hmmm gonna need more AEW TV

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Pylons posted:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Me: AEW's roster is too big already and they can't just keep signing every person that WWE lets go

Also me: Coward Tony, sign Tommy End, Heidi Lovelace, and Buddy Murphy asap thank you. And Lana if it makes Miro happy

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

projecthalaxy posted:

TK has to be too rich for non-competes to apply to him, right? Like what's the point of having an owner who's above the law if you don't use him?

Apparently the no-competes end the week before All Out...

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

My super complicated plan for Tommy End is that you bring him in and let him beat the poo poo out of people in fun and creative ways.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
The non-competes aren't real, they can choose to say no to the money/rest/vacation and sign anywhere.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
AEW needs more garbage matches imo

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Lamuella posted:

My super complicated plan for Tommy End is that you bring him in and let him beat the poo poo out of people in fun and creative ways.

Tommy End vs Darby Allin for the mantle of SON OF STING

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I can see Lana managing Miro, even if others can't. She can be the hot sharp tongued ice queen that directs Miro's mayhem. Or maybe I just want her to walk on Fuego Del Sol in high heels.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
just in time for the third tv hour

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Tommy and Marty tag in a DARK and four months later are the ones to dethrone the bucks.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
BRAUNMODEeeee

BBBBBBBB BRAWNIEEEE

BBBBBBBB BRAWNIE

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I will begrudgingly allow a story where Adam Scherr becomes Dark Order's large friend.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

MJeff posted:

I will begrudgingly allow a story where Adam Scherr becomes Dark Order's large friend.

Braun replaces Anna Jay and nobody says anything except Stu.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
To be honest, I can see Braun being part of Dark Order shenanigans because of all the insane bullshit they made him do over the years.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Didn't Mark Henry discover Braun and get him signed at WWE? Maybe he will do so again for his new company.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
The Dark Order are goofing off in their lounge when one of them notices a closet they've never opened before, they think someone's in there so they creep up to open it, and then Tommy End walks in from off screen and hits Uno with the papers for being stupid enough to think someone would sit in a closet for months waiting for someone to open it.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Brauns new name will be:

Caboose "The Deuce" Neuman

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I will say this if Braun goes to AEW he will get better, both personally and professionally, and if he doesn't they'll drop him like a bad habit.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Shard posted:

I will say this if Braun goes to AEW he will get better, both personally and professionally, and if he doesn't they'll drop him like a bad habit.

I think if he goes anywhere it’s Impact

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Dacap posted:

I think if he goes anywhere it’s Impact

OH MY GOD WHATS BIG STRONGMAN DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE???

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Hire Braun to be Kenny's bodyguard. Limits what he has to do, allows you to do something with him if you insist on signing him.

Like the idea of Tommy as the new exalted one. Or put him with two luchadores from AAA and throw them at Death Triangle.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
why hasn't TK funded a Dark order cartoon where they solve mysteries every week like scooby doo

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Hire Braun to be Kenny's bodyguard. Limits what he has to do, allows you to do something with him if you insist on signing him.

Like the idea of Tommy as the new exalted one. Or put him with two luchadores from AAA and throw them at Death Triangle.

They need to get Black Taurus as his heavy

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

coconono posted:

I can see Lana managing Miro, even if others can't. She can be the hot sharp tongued ice queen that directs Miro's mayhem. Or maybe I just want her to walk on Fuego Del Sol in high heels.

I do, but I'd go the other way, have her just be super into him killing guys. Like he murders Marko Stunt and she just starts making out with him over the carnage. Don't just do Lana again, have CJ be something different.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
gonna go get the garden hose and start spraying down the thread

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

smarxist posted:

why hasn't TK funded a Dark order cartoon where they solve mysteries every week like scooby doo

shhhh thats what rampage is, mark Henry is the guy who narrates the show and has a little animated interlude at the start and end

red rover red rover
Jun 7, 2002

Pylons posted:

It’s everything I never knew I wanted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

smarxist posted:

gonna go get the garden hose and start spraying down the thread

This is the best this thread has been this far between Dynamites and you know it.