Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
There's new wedding stuff in the Nook Shopping app (that comes in different colors) and at Ables and Nooks, but I don't remember seeing anything new from the alpacas last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Hobo Clown posted:

Any new rewards for the wedding stuff this year? I'll probably go once or twice but having to go every day last year was exhausting

I started playing on June 30th of last year so I'm super excited to see what it actually is!

ChickenDoodle
Oct 22, 2020

SilentChaz posted:

There's new wedding stuff in the Nook Shopping app (that comes in different colors) and at Ables and Nooks, but I don't remember seeing anything new from the alpacas last night.

The Alpacas haven’t got anything new, so I sold the last of my heart crystals and I’m abandoning them to Harvey’s kitchen.

Check your Nook shopping app, as well as nook’s cranny and Abel’s

Butt Detective
Mar 24, 2013

Only the dead can know peace from these hats.
Spent about half an hour running up and down my beach, collecting clams and occasionally catching any sharks I saw, preparing to finally try and catch a Mahi Mahi. Once I had about 30 pieces of bait, I went to the pier, figuring I was probably going to be at it for a while and might have to go collect more clams.

I got a Mahi Mahi on my first bait lol

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I got my very first shark, and it's a great white, which the wikia says is 5 star rare. I haven't seen any other sharks ever before; do they all have a fin on their outline?

Also do people still want the fake art from Redd?

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Charles posted:

I got my very first shark, and it's a great white, which the wikia says is 5 star rare. I haven't seen any other sharks ever before; do they all have a fin on their outline?

Also do people still want the fake art from Redd?

AFAIK all the sharks have the fin, yeah. I am swarmed by whale sharks at the moment.

People sometimes want it to decorate! I've made a nice statue garden with the rejects.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I don't know why I haven't seen a single shark until now if I'll been playing since March, weird.

OK I might post a code in a little bit for Redds boat then. I got the one genuine thing already.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Charles posted:

I don't know why I haven't seen a single shark until now if I'll been playing since March, weird.

OK I might post a code in a little bit for Redds boat then. I got the one genuine thing already.

They're seasonal, unless of course you visit the beautiful island of Sharkfarts.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Finally got a large spike for Turnip prices on my island. Turnips on Varmheim are currently going for 571 Bells, so come on down and unload your inventory if you'd like, I'll leave my island open for an hour or so if anyone's interested.

Dodo code in the other thread.

I'll be relaxing down on the beach.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Charles posted:

Yeah although it is most likely a suckerfish.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

W.T. Fits posted:

Finally got a large spike for Turnip prices on my island. Turnips on Varmheim are currently going for 571 Bells, so come on down and unload your inventory if you'd like, I'll leave my island open for an hour or so if anyone's interested.

Oh I need this, thank you!

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

W.T. Fits posted:

Thanks man, got some veggie money and got to see my buddy Wolfgang again :)

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Just a heads up, island is still open, but the sky broke open and there's a nice rainstorm going on if you feel like trying your luck for fishing for a coelacanth.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

W.T. Fits posted:

Just a heads up, island is still open, but the sky broke open and there's a nice rainstorm going on if you feel like trying your luck for fishing for a coelacanth.

I might come back and try this, but I gotta do stuff now. I noticed Ed has the Ukelele recipe if somebody needs it.

Meanwhile I have the fake:
Ancient statue
Famous painting
Detailed painting

If somebody needs that.

Jitters asked me to leave today -- does he move out today or tomorrow? He's still wandering around outside so I can't see if he's boxed up.

code in other thread.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Charles posted:

Jitters asked me to leave today -- does he move out today or tomorrow? He's still wandering around outside so I can't see if he's boxed up.

He'll be in boxes tomorrow, and then gone the next day.

Also, closing up Varmheim now, thank you all for visiting. I'm in Central time, meaning the Nook's Cranny will still be open for another 5 and a half hours, so if someone missed out but still wants some of that sweet, sweet turnip money, lemme know and I'll open back up.

W.T. Fits fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Jun 2, 2021

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Is that Dare the Tribes player? lol

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

W.T. Fits posted:

He'll be in boxes tomorrow, and then gone the next day.

Also, closing up Varmheim now, thank you all for visiting. I'm in Central time, meaning the Nook's Cranny will still be open for another 5 and a half hours, so if someone missed out but still wants some of that sweet, sweet turnip money, lemme know and I'll open back up.

My wife thanks you for letting her sell her turnips for great profit.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

It's Pride Month and Le BonZone is your Pride Party central!

Dodo Code right here

The Event Plaza is decked out for Pride! We have dancing, music... more dancing? Wear your best fabulous outfit and get your dance on!

We also have our Pride Garden, located across the river behind Resident Services, and trans pride themed flowers spread throughout the island. Le BonZone also partners with Trans Pride Cola. See their vending machine at the pool, and select merchandise- available at Nick's Surf and SCUBA. Various Le BonZone merch also on display at Nick's Surf and SCUBA. See Abel SIsters if you want a commemorative Le BonZone hat or t-shirt to take home with you!

If you haven't been back in awhile, our campsite has been revamped and expanded so come check it out! Infinity pool, next to Treehouse Restaurant, is also under construction. Feel free to partake of any of our resort facilities such as our gym, arcade, and three world-class restaurants!

Help yourself to any fruit if you need it. If you pick a pumpkin, please water it. Please leave the money trees alone. Buy anything you like at Nook's or Abel's, and please take the extra DIYs I have south of the Event Plaza.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Yay, Redd's here! ...with nothing but fakes. Not even interesting ones. :negative:

But TIL that if you want to move someone's house while they're sleeping, they will show up at resident services in their pajamas :3: (I wanted to move Audie's house to the beach, given the interior of her home.)

The Clowning
Jan 10, 2007
I'm certainly not gonna sign for any more packages with the word "Congo" written in blood.
OH GOD I'M SO HAPPY

I let Kiki go because I have her photo and her amiibo card, but I got busy with work and forgot to go Mystery Island hopping for a new villager. But the ACNH gods have graced me with the cutest little duck ever!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

The Clowning posted:

OH GOD I'M SO HAPPY

I let Kiki go because I have her photo and her amiibo card, but I got busy with work and forgot to go Mystery Island hopping for a new villager. But the ACNH gods have graced me with the cutest little duck ever!

Molly is some kind of magical angel who drops in on goon islands unexpectedly and makes them just a little bit better.:unsmith:

As for the wedding photo stuff... meh.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I missed half of the items last year so you can just spam 9000 wedding chairs then get maximum thingys.

Now I'm just trying to ruin the wedding

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

This is incredible.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

track day bro! posted:

I missed half of the items last year so you can just spam 9000 wedding chairs then get maximum thingys.

Now I'm just trying to ruin the wedding

looooool

Also: this is incredibly wholesome :kimchi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmT9d-mLXJc

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

B7BDC - Turnips are 567! Buy anything you want and don't leave a tip!
CLOSED but if you want in on some hot turnip action come find me on the discord

Chronicler of Dongs fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Jun 4, 2021

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Molly is some kind of magical angel who drops in on goon islands unexpectedly and makes them just a little bit better.:unsmith:

It's true! I miss Molly every day. Perhaps one day she will come back to me. If it was meant to be.

Spike moved out so I went island-hopping and the first cranky I found was Chief! He's so handsome! He can't go out with Whitney though, despite them both being wolves. Whitney is girlfriends with Flora. I don't make the rules.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

Amazon US has the New Horizons LE Soundtrack up for preorders.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

glassyalabolas posted:

Thanks, I just drooled all over my keyboard

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

glassyalabolas posted:

lmbo at that price

:smith:

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

glassyalabolas posted:

Put it on vinyl you cowards Nintendo

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

glassyalabolas posted:

Holding out for sheet music

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
Celeste is here. I've trapped her on the river up by villager housing on level 3.

Feel free to grab whatever fruit, flowers, pumpkins, shopping, diy you want.

If you have any of these items you could donate I would appreciate it:
Oil barrel
Gemini fragments
Aquarius fragments
Scattered papers
Document Stack
Pitfall seed

Dodo is closed

I'll be open for at least 3 hours

Haji fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Jun 5, 2021

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Is this scary painting laying here for free?

Edit: I left it there cause I wasn't sure. I did take a bunch of diy recipes though. Very nice island! One of the residents is giving away a recipe for log bench or something. I was gonna water more flowers but my watering can broke. I wish I had more of the stuff on the list.

Kia Soul Enthusias fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Jun 5, 2021

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj

Charles posted:

Is this scary painting laying here for free?

Edit: I left it there cause I wasn't sure. I did take a bunch of diy recipes though. Very nice island! One of the residents is giving away a recipe for log bench or something. I was gonna water more flowers but my watering can broke. I wish I had more of the stuff on the list.

I'm sorry! Didn't see this until now. Yes the scary painting is free. I don't really know how to get it to you unless we bump into each other again though

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.
I haven’t seen any wedding stuff at Nooks or Ables. Just the items in Toms special goods section. Am I missing something?

Also horse mackerels and sea bass should not spawn when using bait. Ridiculous.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

yippeekiyaymf posted:

I haven’t seen any wedding stuff at Nooks or Ables. Just the items in Toms special goods section. Am I missing something?

Also horse mackerels and sea bass should not spawn when using bait. Ridiculous.

Should be some new wedding garb at Ables (dropping the names right now, but it’s two kimonos and a head piece), but otherwise yeah, the three new wedding items are in the catalog

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.
Ah thanks. I didn’t know those were wedding items.

On a different note, after weeks of nothing, I’ve gotten two villager photos in two days.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

I've got turnips at 124 for the next 75 minutes if anyone is desperate to sell.

CLOSED

Please take some DIYs or other stuff lying around.

I'll be AFK chilling at the KK Slider concert.

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Jun 6, 2021

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Well I bought 1400 turnips this morning :sweatdrop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

beer gas canister posted:

Well I bought 1400 turnips this morning :sweatdrop:

Last week I bought about 500,000 worth, and thanks to this thread made lots of money. I bought a full inventory's worth today (4000 * 90 = 360,000) and hopefully can make a profit again. Then I probably can "retire" cause I already paid off the basement. I just want to rearrange all the houses and buildings and stuff now.