Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
julie k brown, still kickin rear end :waycool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

another data point in support of the fourth reich thesis

a bunch of self-described "anti-fascists" and neo-liberals on twitter got pissed off today when a podcaster said this
https://twitter.com/FFRAFAction/status/1400210069980168196?s=20
https://twitter.com/EUStanAccount/status/1400176128866897927?s=20
https://twitter.com/OzKaterji/status/1400208859730481164?s=20
https://twitter.com/KareemRifai/status/1400182294447591424?s=20

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

I think this man was created in an MI5 laboratory specifically to irritate the living poo poo out of me

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

In the public consciousness, operation paperclip was about bringing the Von Braun types over rather than what it really was. So while that tweet is categorically true i don't think anyone will successfully communicate this to any of those shitheads.

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

gh0stpinballa posted:

I think this man was created in an MI5 laboratory specifically to irritate the living poo poo out of me

Spawned in the same centrifuge as Kieth

nut
Jul 30, 2019

smdh at this kurt plotner erasure

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
*whistles as I sweep early NATO history under the rug*

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i mean, it just makes sense. if u wanna kill commies, who u gonna ask to do it but the nazis? they're the best, at killing people.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Riot Bimbo posted:

*covered in blood and guts still holding my sacrificial dagger made of child bone*

heh... heh... everything is fine. nothing weird going on at all. y'all should worry about cat memes and stuff welp cya

that's not blood, it's

twit666 posted:

dwarf juice

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

it was a normally happy sunny day... but Dirty Robot was dirty

Delta-Wye posted:

*whistles as I sweep early NATO history under the rug*
actually does anyone have good book recs re: nazis and NATO?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I thought the whole thing w the Veiled Prophet Order was that it used to be a much bigger deal deal when it was occultist fanboy railroad magnates and captains of industry running the show a hundred years ago. Now it's just petit-bourge ambulance chasers and car dealership owners just cargo culting it now that St Louis is a husk of its former self financially. I'm sure it's still part of a local system of classist and racist gatekeeping, but no way it's part of the greater global cabal any more than any given Zem Zem Shrine

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

theflyingexecutive posted:

I thought the whole thing w the Veiled Prophet Order was that it used to be a much bigger deal deal when it was occultist fanboy railroad magnates and captains of industry running the show a hundred years ago. Now it's just petit-bourge ambulance chasers and car dealership owners just cargo culting it now that St Louis is a husk of its former self financially. I'm sure it's still part of a local system of classist and racist gatekeeping, but no way it's part of the greater global cabal any more than any given Zem Zem Shrine

our villains are not even narratively compelling

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!
Can anyone repost that twitter thread with all the nazi generals that ended up in NATO? That was one hell of a crack ping

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
I fully believe that what the elites get up to is worse than anyone, including Alex Jones, thinks because a film considered so mindbendingly absurdly horrific that it had to be a creepypasta turned out to not only exist but be distributed enough to have had a concept album created from audio samples of it.

So yeah every satanic ritual abuse conspiracy is real
The Weiner laptop containing snuff films conspiracy is real

Get me a cork board and some string so I can find a connection between Hilary Clinton and Peter Scully

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

cagliostr0 posted:

I fully believe that what the elites get up to is worse than anyone, including Alex Jones, thinks because a film considered so mindbendingly absurdly horrific that it had to be a creepypasta turned out to not only exist but be distributed enough to have had a concept album created from audio samples of it.

So yeah every satanic ritual abuse conspiracy is real
The Weiner laptop containing snuff films conspiracy is real

Get me a cork board and some string so I can find a connection between Hilary Clinton and Peter Scully

ill bite, what concept album?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

DirtyRobot posted:

actually does anyone have good book recs re: nazis and NATO?

Daniele Ganser, "NATO's Secret Armies"

Talbot's "The Devil's Chessboard" also has a section on how Nazi general Reinhard Gehlen's spy network was integrated into the CIA and the West German Bundesnachrichtendienst

I haven't quite found a book dedicated to either Paperclip or the absorption of Nazi generals into NATO.

hseroK divaD posted:

Can anyone repost that twitter thread with all the nazi generals that ended up in NATO? That was one hell of a crack ping

click-through:

https://twitter.com/lukacsleninist/status/982680983383060482

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Delta-Wye posted:

ill bite, what concept album?

Pseudoscorpion

Legitimately don't try and find it, idk about where you live but here if you actually manage to find it you are going to jail.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

cagliostr0 posted:

Pseudoscorpion

Legitimately don't try and find it, idk about where you live but here if you actually manage to find it you are going to jail.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
*cracks knuckles*

*connects to neighbors wifi*

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

I mean you can go to Wikipedia and look up Peter Scully, then you can end up at pseudoscorpion by following through the legal cases and finding the guy who made it who is an early 20s associate of his.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
As soon as you find out who Peter Scully is and what he was doing, especially the pricing, you will probably eye emoji out of your chair, down the stairs and into the street

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

im glad i looked up the Peter Scully wiki before looking any further, I don't need any of that in my life. my only remaining curiosity is what genre of music is this "pesudoscorpion" album?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Ahhh it's the film Josh Duggar was caught with

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

DOMELORD420 posted:

im glad i looked up the Peter Scully wiki before looking any further, I don't need any of that in my life. my only remaining curiosity is what genre of music is this "pesudoscorpion" album?

I don't know what genre. I noped out pretty hard after I discovered that not only did somebody like Peter Scully exist, but there is more than one of them.

Yeah its FUBAR poo poo and I specifically didn't go into to much detail because its hosed up even by ep-thread standards. There is a persistent rumour some of his content was on Weiner's laptop.

Long and the short of it between Scully and the korean telegram numbers rooms, basically every 'this isn't actually real' story about what does and doesn't exist regarding red rooms is wrong.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

8mm was a documentary and the events depicted happened in real time

every rumor about snuff films was spread by intelligence as a modified limited hangout

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

cagliostr0 posted:

I don't know what genre. I noped out pretty hard after I discovered that not only did somebody like Peter Scully exist, but there is more than one of them.

Yeah its FUBAR poo poo and I specifically didn't go into to much detail because its hosed up even by ep-thread standards. There is a persistent rumour some of his content was on Weiner's laptop.

Long and the short of it between Scully and the korean telegram numbers rooms, basically every 'this isn't actually real' story about what does and doesn't exist regarding red rooms is wrong.

No one describes the music in the concept album. Is it disco? R&B? Bluegrass?

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Delta-Wye posted:

No one describes the music in the concept album. Is it disco? R&B? Bluegrass?

The only way to know what it sounds like involves being in possession of some of the most illegal poo poo in existence so I am not really shocked nobody can say what genre it is.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I'm guessing the album actually samples audio from the video and isn't just conceptual? Which would make it extremely illegal.

Anyway, I'll be thinking about "No Limits Fun"' before I go to sleep tonight.

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:
yep okay i can't say all of that was something i wanted to learn about tonight

nut
Jul 30, 2019

I don't believe it is scully, but TrueAnon did touch on a similar case in their Nth Room episode, as if the Nth room wasn't bad enough alone. It just destroys you to hear about.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

cagliostr0 posted:

What's this?

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

it's a "concept album" about sexual violence to young children... i'm going with prog metal or grindcore

nut
Jul 30, 2019

the Nth Room scandal and it was about chat rooms in telegram selling horrible images and videos of women to a very large number of south korean men

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

it was a normally happy sunny day... but Dirty Robot was dirty

gradenko_2000 posted:

Daniele Ganser, "NATO's Secret Armies"

Talbot's "The Devil's Chessboard" also has a section on how Nazi general Reinhard Gehlen's spy network was integrated into the CIA and the West German Bundesnachrichtendienst
Nice, thanks. I'm working through the Talbot now, but haven't gotten to that part. I'll check out the Ganser afterwards.

For Operation Paperclip, Annie Jacobsen's book was pretty okay. Not a lot on NATO, but it has... visceral evidence that completely refute any talking points that claim anything like, "well they weren't the ones charges with war crimes and there's no evidence they were the 'bad ones' so it's fine." No, these were the worst of the worst psychos and the US knew exactly what they were doing. That's the whole point of the "paperclip" being added to the file, to signal that stuff needed to be covered up.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Here's a fun new page that I literally just learned about five minutes ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schnez-Truppe

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

nut posted:

the Nth Room scandal and it was about chat rooms in telegram selling horrible images and videos of women to a very large number of south korean men

That's not quite accurate, it was live streams with donation goals. Actual real red rooms.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

How about the mysterious evidence room fire that destroyed a number of Scully's hard drives containing his psycho movies and customer/client information

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

People have been talking about the Epstein deadmans switch as of late. What's that about

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

He got switched off and is now dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

it's irrelevant is what it is, all of his computers and safes were seized by the FBI and disappared

woops we will never know what happened to Epstein's indexed archives of all of his clients engaged in compromising acts, surreptuously recorded by his insane surveillance system

shame, that