Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Pylons posted:

15 years experience, so yeah.

lol she sucked for someone that long in the game in that case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

flatluigi posted:

shanna and ivellise should get together and then never get signed anywhere ever again

"Where everybody know your naaaaaaaame"

https://twitter.com/MLW/status/1395520528950169603
https://twitter.com/MLW/status/1138801504461230081
https://twitter.com/MLW/status/1124459874828587008

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Vince MechMahon posted:

Lana should just be herself in AEW. Meaning Miros wife. She should debut by coming out with Penelope, who would be her friend with Miro and Kip being former friends, and cutting a big, sad promo about how since Miro left to AEW he's become a violent monster who gets joy from watching other people suffer, and it's a side of him she's never seen, and he's not the man she married... He's better and she LOVES it. Then she brutally murders Penelope and her and Miro make out in the ring.

uhhh where's the cucking???

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Does WWE have the other Sumerian Death Squad guys?

Michael Dante is a free agent, but I don't know if he does as much wrestling the last few years. Seems like he has a hand in Tommy End's clothing line though. And Mikey Whiplash, who was occasionally involved with them, I think was mentioned in #SpeakingOut?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Kunabomber posted:

I'm reminded of a wrestler (I think AJ Lee?) that was advised to keep a plate in her arm by WWE doctors, and a real doctor went "lol no, keeping that in actually contributed to your second break"

This is the first time I've heard this story and that is shockingly stupid.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

tommy end i want in aew because he specifically appeals to me and was a guy i immediately latched onto when i got back into watching wrestling

heidi lovelace is someone aew actually needs imo, she would kick absolute rear end with this group

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
AEW needs some more lower-than-title feuds for the womans division and Heidi Lovelace v Abadon series would rule

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Heidi coming in along with the former IIconics helps boost the women's division a ton. But Heidi has the most potential of them all to really help that division.

Tommy End is another cool person that they could slot anywhere. Putting him with Dark Order as their legit singles guy works if they don't do that with Hangman.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

tommy and butcher & blade would have such an amazing aesthetic together though, that would be my ideal fit for him, they would just take the initial trios title run and go nuclear

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Hirez posted:

Well, Miro already hosed Kip pretty hard, in a manner of speaking. So the shoe was just on the other foot.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

re: Iiconics, their no-compete is up in July, and last year AEW did their Women's Tag Team Tournament in August. Be a good way to showcase them (even if they don't win) if AEW decides to run the tournament again this year

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
can poor Ten not be Dark Order's legit singles guy?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Tommy End in Dark Order pls

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

smarxist posted:

can poor Ten not be Dark Order's legit singles guy?

Brodie Jr, does your mom know you paid :10bux: for this forum?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Yeah, Dark Order has plenty of singles guys. 10, Johnny Hungie, 5, Stu would be great but I don't know if they're super interested in that. Tommy End would be a great guy for Butcher and Blade.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Ten's finisher is one of my favourites, just looks nasty (while probably being safe but uncomfortable)

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Just watched Sammy's vlog, and man, I'm gonna be sad if Fuego doesn't get a contract.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Tommy End in Dark Order pls

I can see Tommy End as the... evil Brodie Lee? Wait gently caress how does this work. Anyway Dark Order now would not fit Tommy End at all, but as a sadistic manipulator turning them evil... ehhh maybe not this is too close to the original Brodie Lee angle.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I like Tommy with Butcher and Blade as their PAC type.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Hirez posted:

be patient and it will come - wwe hasn't released paul heyman yet

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
when Mark Henry appeared I immediately thought of this video

(loud warning @ 20 seconds)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIOrMtQM834

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Diephoon posted:

when Mark Henry appeared I immediately thought of this video

(loud warning @ 20 seconds)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIOrMtQM834

Wow. We're nearing the ten year anniversary of Chocolate Drop.

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

First live touring Dynamite is in July, right? 90 days from April 15 is July 14. Hmmm.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
wonder if Comoroto can steal a win back from the nightmare family and maybe propel the feud a bit more to bring us into the Dustin retirement angle (which is maybe him and Cody going on a tag run)

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

shiksa posted:

now I imagine large Paul's phone notification sound is "weEEEEEELLLlll.." and I dont want to believe otherwise

When you get his voicemail..

"If need something, please let me know. Leave a message, I can't answer the phone. You've reached the Big Show"

I promise it was much funnier in my head.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Also Kong can't really offer much unless she wants to coach. I wish her well but they kept her for a LONG time after she realized she couldn't take bumps.

Everyone involved seemed desperate to let Kong have the One Last Run she wanted as part of the opening moves of AEW's women's division, which is how the Nightmare Collective became such a bungled mess as they pivoted and pivoted until nothing meant anything and it looked like it was supposed to get Brandi over rather than be an Awesome Kong vehicle.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Huntman posted:

Michael Dante is a free agent, but I don't know if he does as much wrestling the last few years. Seems like he has a hand in Tommy End's clothing line though. And Mikey Whiplash, who was occasionally involved with them, I think was mentioned in #SpeakingOut?

Oh God, Mikey was.

A shame, he's a good promo and a good wrestler.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Lid posted:

I can see Tommy End as the... evil Brodie Lee? Wait gently caress how does this work. Anyway Dark Order now would not fit Tommy End at all, but as a sadistic manipulator turning them evil... ehhh maybe not this is too close to the original Brodie Lee angle.

I'm still hoping for Sting + DO. They keep teasing an alliance, and Darby could easily fly solo.

They don't really seem to be pushing the Hangman thing much anymore.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

sticklefifer posted:

I'm still hoping for Sting + DO. They keep teasing an alliance, and Darby could easily fly solo.

They don't really seem to be pushing the Hangman thing much anymore.

Sting and Tommy End battling for the soul of Darby Allin.

AEW can do something truly unprecedented by having someone NOT turn on Sting.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i know "imagine seeing this in 2018" is cliche but seriously, the mens singles rankings are a thing of beauty through that lens

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Fuego at this point feels way too known and beloved backstage to not stay when they head back on the road.

I think he gets something like what Shawn Dean has where even if they aren't going to use him as a wrestler he's still somebody behind the scenes

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I'm hoping he's legit signed now but they're working us for an angle

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Fuego is getting one of those two contract gigs like Cutler and Avalon assuming he has any applicable skills to some sort of backstage job.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
he knows how to make and maintain babies

https://twitter.com/FuegoDelSol/status/1399881028710305796

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

*looks at men's singles rankings*

*cowboy guitar intensifies*

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

karmicknight posted:

Everyone involved seemed desperate to let Kong have the One Last Run she wanted as part of the opening moves of AEW's women's division, which is how the Nightmare Collective became such a bungled mess as they pivoted and pivoted until nothing meant anything and it looked like it was supposed to get Brandi over rather than be an Awesome Kong vehicle.

they were so close, too. TK please hire me to sort your AEW extended spooky universe.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Gaz-L posted:

*looks at men's singles rankings*

*cowboy guitar intensifies*
hangman/darby #1 contender's match with duelling chants would be awwwesome

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

gas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU