Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Bismuth posted:

her head is too pointy, it reminds me of these weird photoshops where people shave their jaws down way too far and make all their other facial features larger

no

i do not like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

bob dobbs is dead posted:

they make those photoshops as an epiphenomenon of bad things that happened to their brainmeats

I know some people with those particular brain worms, it is very uncomfortable.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Anime must be made real no matter how many horrifically mutated catgirl prototypes I have to clean out of the vat

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Headline:
If it’s not enhanced unemployment benefits, why are people turning down jobs?

Subhead:
Some people are finding it difficult to get a job, while others need to find affordable child care, home help or even transportation

Actual content:
What’s more, 65% of those surveyed said unemployment benefits were not a factor in their rejecting a job. Instead, they cited too-low salary (36%), concerns about COVID-19 (35%) and the need to care for family (31%). In fact, 76% of those offered a new position said the proposed wages were lower than their prior job.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/if-its-not-enhanced-unemployment-benefits-why-are-people-turning-down-jobs-2021-05-21

wow weird how "this pays starvation wages and I don't want to die" didn't make it into the headline or the summary??

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

The Oldest Man posted:

Headline:
If it’s not enhanced unemployment benefits, why are people turning down jobs?

Subhead:
Some people are finding it difficult to get a job, while others need to find affordable child care, home help or even transportation

Actual content:
What’s more, 65% of those surveyed said unemployment benefits were not a factor in their rejecting a job. Instead, they cited too-low salary (36%), concerns about COVID-19 (35%) and the need to care for family (31%). In fact, 76% of those offered a new position said the proposed wages were lower than their prior job.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/if-its-not-enhanced-unemployment-benefits-why-are-people-turning-down-jobs-2021-05-21

wow weird how "this pays starvation wages and I don't want to die" didn't make it into the headline or the summary??

SoUnDs LiKe PeOpLe JuSt DoNt WaNt To WoRk AnYmOrE

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Bismuth posted:

her head is too pointy, it reminds me of these weird photoshops where people shave their jaws down way too far and make all their other facial features larger

You see this poo poo all the time if you're a guy swiping on dating apps in China.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
And, of course, it's not all photshop.

"shaved" jaws from a South Korean plastic surgery

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Whaaat the fuuuuuck

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

:vomarine:

Isn't it like a thing to not keep medical waste and to burn it all to prevent spread of disease?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
wow, that's a lotta toenails

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Megillah Gorilla posted:

why would someone put a pillar full of wood chips in the middle of a fancy office?

......oh, it's WHAT?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Korean jaw golem :rolldice:

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Zil posted:

:vomarine:

Isn't it like a thing to not keep medical waste and to burn it all to prevent spread of disease?

any time i've had something surgically removed they told me that was why I couldn't keep it but i wouldn't be surprised if it was a ruse / ebay side gig

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

blatman posted:

any time i've had something surgically removed they told me that was why I couldn't keep it but i wouldn't be surprised if it was a ruse / ebay side gig

Our roommate was allowed to keep her surgically removed wisdom teeth that were impacted despite them being all bloody and having some jaw tissue and other various body goop still attached.

She gave them to a girl she was dating cuz she wanted them to "do spells with", oh those kids these days :allears:

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
If you make a throne out of those is it technically a skull throne?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Orange Devil posted:

:hmmorks:

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Orange Devil posted:

It's called a glass jaw, not a jaw glass!

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Glassjaw? Nah I could never really get into them. Head Automatica were pretty bad, too

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Is this the reason you rarely hear about South Korean boxing champions?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Gotta love some honest capitalists, completely open about pride being about extracting profit:

The_Doctor posted:

As Pride arrives, the Trek Facebook posts things like this:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I was gonna ask why the Ferengi would make a rule of acquisition about ripping off humanity but then I realized actually no they absolutely would

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/HustleGrindCo/status/1388568983260082178

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I've been trying but I keep getting arrested

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
you cant do soft tissue except by formaldehyde but you can get treatments to preserve bone

the hospitals dont let you keep poo poo cuz its a giant pain in the rear end

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

bob dobbs is dead posted:

you cant do soft tissue except by formaldehyde but you can get treatments to preserve bone

the hospitals dont let you keep poo poo cuz its a giant pain in the rear end

There's an ortho doctor I worked with who upon receiving a sample bone, was licking his fingers to turn pages and never wore gloves or washed :stare:

Shame Boy posted:

I was gonna ask why the Ferengi would make a rule of acquisition about ripping off humanity but then I realized actually no they absolutely would

Game recognize game.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

God loving dammit I hate this so much

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

That picture's from like 2008 by the way.

Still lol.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
These days it would get rightfully cancelled for transbian and transgay exclusion

I eat tacos by personal identity of the taco holder

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Ive only ever eaten confirmed lgbtq+ tacos anyway.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Shame Boy posted:

I've been trying but I keep getting arrested

Hit R2 to cancel the grind early if you see cops

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Forceholy posted:

You see this poo poo all the time if you're a guy swiping on dating apps in China.

broke: brittle white masculinity
woke: brittle Chinese peanut

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/liz_franczak/status/1400171272382812163

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Shame Boy posted:

That picture's from like 2008 by the way.

Still lol.

the new one has a rainbow burrito wrapper or whatever

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

which way do i sway if i order mexi fries?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

blatman posted:

Gender neutral butt stuff

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

blatman posted:

I like quesadillas

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Oh yeah i've seen a lot about korean plastic surgery, they rank highest in the world in terms of how many people have had procedures

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

What is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Shame Boy posted:

Our roommate was allowed to keep her surgically removed wisdom teeth that were impacted despite them being all bloody and having some jaw tissue and other various body goop still attached.

I really wanted to keep my titanium intrafemoral nail after it was removed, and they promised me I could, but when I came to from anaesthesia they said they'd had to bin it as medical waste.

Some lying prick of a surgeon has a real cool paperweight that should have been mine.