Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
in space, no one can hear you cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PyPy posted:

sex on Mars sounds like it would be out of this world

:honked:
gently caress you

on mars

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Asproigerosis posted:

All you work from home simps gonna be in for a big surprise once all those middle managers get the mouse/keyboard/camera APM tracking software from the offshore call centers. Get a real job!

The key is to work for a broke-rear end non-profit that can't afford that stuff

turning my 30 min lunch into a mid-afternoon cat-nap is awesome

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

Azealia Banks was hanging out with Grimes and Elon last year and later went on TrueAnon and said she'd heard from "someone dating a guy in tech" that there's a plan by tech billionaires to populate Mars with female sex robots and I was thinking, "hmmmm i wonder who could possibly have told her that??? :thunk:"

probably not peter thiel

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im unemployed

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Filthy Hans posted:

Biden stiffed me

kinda doubt biden is stiffing anyone at his age

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuG6n3yF1kI

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

PyPy posted:

*me having sex on mars*

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

How is AI a natural evolution?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
PKD nailed it over 50 years ago with his story about how there's nothing for the colonists to do on Mars, so they just gently caress constantly, but then they get bored of that so they create a dollhouse game that they play before loving, but then they get bored of that so they take drugs before playing the dollhouse game before loving, but then it turns out that the person giving them the drugs represents a corporation that controls the entire Earth and they never really left Earth they're just using the mind control drug that the corporation feeds them constantly.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Joementum posted:

PKD nailed it over 50 years ago with his story about how there's nothing for the colonists to do on Mars, so they just gently caress constantly, but then they get bored of that so they create a dollhouse game that they play before loving, but then they get bored of that so they take drugs before playing the dollhouse game before loving, but then it turns out that the person giving them the drugs represents a corporation that controls the entire Earth and they never really left Earth they're just using the mind control drug that the corporation feeds them constantly.
how do the shareholders benefit from feeding me drugs and watching me gently caress

asking for my funding proposal

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Grey Fox posted:

how do the shareholders benefit from feeding me drugs and watching me gently caress

pavel fuks 2: cum futures rising

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Grey Fox posted:

i think the shareholders turned out to be interdimensional aliens

or it might all have been a hallucination the narrator was having

hard to tell in PKD stories

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

tunpo

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

too much gently caress talk here

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

a.lo posted:

How is AI a natural evolution?

Someone didn’t consult with the Orb this morning.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Joementum posted:

three stigmata was really good

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

not enough imo

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Joementum posted:

i think the shareholders turned out to be interdimensional aliens

or it might all have been a hallucination the narrator was having

hard to tell in PKD stories

I think they were interdimensional time travelling aliens who were trying to prevent the destruction of either earth or themselves in the future, but i might be conflating a couple of dicks, or as it is commonly known, docking

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Without the guiding light of Trump, the horny is beginning to leak out

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://www.bbc.com/news/in-pictures-57335458 for all you visual arts nerds itt

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/TJ_Cooney/status/1400447874597625858

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Logan Paul on more steroids than Drake

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

back to cucks, I guess https://twitter.com/scottbraddock/status/1400431775965396999

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

No winner? Then what’s all the fighting about?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

invoke "P" bush

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Always with the P

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Sir Tonk posted:

*me having sex on mars*

this is kind of funny

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Harton posted:

No winner? Then what’s all the fighting about?

Kids these days and their participation ribbons!

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

PyPy posted:

:mods:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Real Let Them Fight vibes going on here

Surprised its not on Final Destination

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1400171098403225609?s=20

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

lol!

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Moving into my new house on the 21st, I just wanna sleep through the next 2 weeks.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I'm sure the lady married to the 2nd or 3rd richest man on earth hangs out with a lot of communists and talks theory with them all day.

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

I think that American presidents, that position in itself, as well as American foreign policy, it has terrorism in it. CIA agents going to overthrow certain governments - they're using terrorist tactics. They're not going in there like, 'Hey, you wanna have some cake?'

that is beyond god tier grifting

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Harton posted:

Moving into my new house on the 21st, I just wanna sleep through the next 2 weeks.

if I didn’t have to work I’d help you move in exchange for beefers

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I'm sure the lady married to the 2nd or 3rd richest man on earth hangs out with a lot of communists and talks theory with them all day.

Theory seems like a waste of time anyway, I mean it don’t take a book to understand that the rich are exploiting us. But alas I am dumb and I’m sure there is a good reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

PyPy posted:

if I didn’t have to work I’d help you move in exchange for beefers

It would be beef City and you’d be the mayor