Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Not every stable needs to have a main event singles guy. Exhibit A: the Wingmen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Move Brian Cage to DO and let him enjoy having good friends who will respect his wishes for non-interference

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

hook -1 up to some venom juice and turn him loose

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Gumball Gumption posted:

Dude he's in a nepotism spot and you're not going to convince me otherwise about Fuego. He's both Dustin's son and Sammy under a mask trying to get two contacts. Google told me this and it's got to be true.

i love how that bit ping pongs wildly from Fuego being the son, to being the long suffering wife of the road worker to Dustin being the son

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

A Fancy Hat posted:

I should add that I only had time to watch the youtube shows cuz I was working from home and they were perfect background entertainment while I was "working".

yeah i work from home every tuesday and dark is a great podcast hosted by taz and excalibur with wrestling visuals for that.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rarity posted:

Not every stable needs to have a main event singles guy. Exhibit A: the Wingmen

Are you doubting the Honk?

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from

flashy_mcflash posted:

Pay Harmony Korine whatever he wants to shoot a bunch of Spring Breakers-esque vignettes this summer with Joey and have Sad Marvez trying to get in on the action.

Just pay Giancarlo. He's available again and would be a no brainer hire for AEW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8r3ISK6dfc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKPiYbI6dbM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK8K1FkWzew

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
Speaking of the YouTube shows, even if the DO/HFO feud is treading water a bit I've really liked Reynold's work in it. I hope he gets a TNT title shot somewhere during Miro's reign.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I can't wait for the payoff to -1s promo on Marko.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if they don't show Joey and Marvez awkwardly enjoying big mommy milkers in all its PG13 glory, then I will be sad

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Is Ricky Starks expecting to be gone for weeks or months?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

coconono posted:

if they don't show Joey and Marvez awkwardly enjoying big mommy milkers in all its PG13 glory, then I will be sad

Lost in Big Mommy Milkers will be the storyline of the summer

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Jonny Nox posted:

Is Ricky Starks expecting to be gone for weeks or months?

3 months is the timeline I think.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1400487943639166976

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

This is a comparison that's been in my head for a while, Frankie is like Randy Orton if he was good and likable.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from

I'm very into this. Frankie rules.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Frankie please place Gallows in a reverse bear trap type of contraption

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Venom "Punished" Kaz: a man robbed of his purpose is a great late-game gimmick for him. basically another Mox guy to keep stupidly ramming his head into them regardless of self-preservation. really hoping the idea of "The Elite falls because too many insanely vengeful guys hate them" becomes reality.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

"You don't know where I'm gonna show up next"

Lol Frankie's gonna cost Kenny the Impact title.

SexMetalBarbie
Jun 1, 2021

by Shine

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Tommy End vs Hangman Page

Child predator glasses match

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Fuego is the moderately sized adult son of everyone on the roster.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Dadman Page

:unsmith:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DLC Inc posted:

Venom "Punished" Kaz: a man robbed of his purpose is a great late-game gimmick for him. basically another Mox guy to keep stupidly ramming his head into them regardless of self-preservation. really hoping the idea of "The Elite falls because too many insanely vengeful guys hate them" becomes reality.

once they tick off Sting(and his shadow army), its over for those hoes

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Aye Doc posted:

you are correct, sometimes the Dark squashes took 2:30 instead

They're often longer than TV matches.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

Dude he's in a nepotism spot and you're not going to convince me otherwise about Fuego. He's both Dustin's son and Sammy under a mask trying to get two contacts. Google told me this and it's got to be true.

You can't believe everything on the internet. He is Dustin's son AND father. He is also a favorite of Cody but not if Cody has a suit on.

He definitely isn't Sammy, but the latest episode did reveal his real identity: Chris Jericho

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

This is a comparison that's been in my head for a while, Frankie is like Randy Orton if he was good and likable.

I'm sorry but Frankie owns.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Guillermus posted:

I'm sorry but Frankie owns.

Yes, that's my point. He's Orton but good.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:justpost:, reading comprehension be damned

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the internet once told me Kenny Omega married a girl from Calgary and has three kids. I don't believe the internet at all. Kenny is a big ol nonsexhaver.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
"The Apex Asexual" Kenny Omega

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
only a few wrestlers have ever canonically had sex, most are in a monogamous relationship with The Business, like nuns and jesus

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

No wrestler is as cool a virgin as Max Caster.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

smarxist posted:

only a few wrestlers have ever canonically had sex, most are in a monogamous relationship with The Business, like nuns and jesus

Edge famously wanted everyone to know he had sex

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

smarxist posted:

Mark Henry, Mae Young, and Rey Mysterio Eddie Guerrero

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Cody Rhodes has had sex. It brings me no pleasure to report this.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Rarity posted:

It was only smoke and mirrors.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Rarity posted:

do you think he gigged at the start of the third act?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
bah gawd, Cody has crawled from the depths, his face a crimson mask!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

no no no