Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Sell the painting! Sell the painting! Sell the painting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

addicted to the drug of attention

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Vitruvian Maam posted:

Ur mom's rear end in a top hat is my side hustle.

Oh my *blush

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

BigBadSteve posted:

Hey OP, how do you get the money tor your free wheelin' car buyin' gamin' drug abusin' lifestyle? Stealing TVs or giving blowjobs? No judgement, just getting to know you better. :)

Edit: Or living with your parents?

It's gotta be real. Can't you feel the desperation permeating all of ops posts? Op honestly thinks we'll all have an epiphany and start seeing from his view. Any day now.

dk2m
May 6, 2009
Op, did you only buy one car for the two women? Do they take turns using it and give it back to you? Is each woman aware that the other woman is using the same car, and how does the scheduling of the car work

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

One more question about the car. Was the window busted in or out?

deported to Canada
Jun 1, 2006

dk2m posted:

Op, did you only buy one car for the two women? Do they take turns using it and give it back to you? Is each woman aware that the other woman is using the same car, and how does the scheduling of the car work

Check out the this guy. Guess you haven't got much experience with polygamous relationships. Ask the OP for a youtube vid on how to train ladies to be more accommodating.

Spoiler: it involves buying cars.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
This is an extremely odd way of getting more YT subs, but I'll give you points for originality.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

dk2m posted:

you ever seen a sitcom before?

the window was broken because he had to drive it over to the other woman's place for a while. he just barely got it back in time!

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
I'm dating his two girls, they drive me around in his car giving me roadhead. it's neat. Thanks op!

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
two women

two women two women two women two women two women two women two women two women

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

ok everyone, ops meltdown is over, he's not selling me the painting, close thread and ban him again pls mods. lets move on and let his youtube lapse back into perpetual obscurity

I'll sell you the painting but I'm not gonna do all the bullshit you are requesting trying to be cute

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012
I'll reiterate. This is exactly what I said it is. Why is that so hard to believe?

Edit: I just happen to finally be buying stuff I need to start making content on YouTube something I have been preparing for for a very long time.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Vitruvian Maam posted:

I'll sell you the painting but I'm not gonna do all the bullshit you are requesting trying to be cute

i'm trying to commission a struggling artist to create a greater work. currently the painting is worthless, with the additions it would add value to me and all goons alike!

consider painting a portrait of yourself from the "angry man walking" video? if you sign it with "*blush" it would be worth easily upper two-figures or more to me and others

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i'm trying to commission a struggling artist to create a greater work. currently the painting is worthless, with the additions it would add value to me and all goons alike!

consider painting a portrait of yourself from the "angry man walking" video? if you sign it with "*blush" it would be worth easily upper two-figures or more to me and others

No fuckoff I am not that kind of artist. I am not your bitch I don't do what you tell me. You can buy it or don't. Stop wasting my time. My very important time playing videogames

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012
Anyone that would actually like to buy it feel free to let me know. This guy only has dibs on his cute little idea he has here

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Lmao

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Good luck with your youtube career, OP. Are you going to play Among Us with your friends? It's a fun little game, very popular right now.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012
It's fine guys. Go ahead and keep doubting me. I don't care. Why did you drag me back here just to second guess me?

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Vitruvian Maam posted:

It's fine guys. Go ahead and keep doubting me. I don't care. Why did you drag me back here just to second guess me?

Nobody dragged you back here, bucko.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

We're simply interested.

deported to Canada
Jun 1, 2006

Vitruvian Maam posted:

No fuckoff I am not that kind of artist. I am not your bitch I don't do what you tell me. You can buy it or don't. Stop wasting my time. My very important time playing videogames

This is some serious artistic integrity. You aren't their dancing monkey, your art is a reflection of the society you live in and the creature you inhabit. And video games.

gently caress me you are so loving cool.

Please create more content and educate us so that one day we too can walk in your footsteps.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

ive been preparing to create content for a very long time you see,

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012

Catpain Slack posted:

Nobody dragged you back here, bucko.

No you are right. I read someone's comment and thought you all had realized you made a huge loving mistake and were prepared to admit you were wrong and apologize. But i guess that was never in the cards

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Vitruvian Maam posted:

No you are right. I read someone's comment and thought you all had realized you made a huge loving mistake and were prepared to admit you were wrong and apologize. But i guess that was never in the cards

We made a huge loving mistake, sorry :(

deported to Canada
Jun 1, 2006

That's weird.

We all had a big meeting and that's definitely what we all agreed.

Well everyone except Bradzilla obviously.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Vitruvian Maam posted:

Did they bring back the good absinthe for artists? Because this is some green delusion here

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Vitruvian Maam posted:

lol, that genuinely made me laugh. Even if people did do something wrong here they would never apologize. I will say this though, the ribbing you're getting here is 100% justified, it was genuinely pathetic. Just accept it and move on with your life.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012
So am i done here?

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

can you paint jim from the office looking into the camera jimishly while waterboarding someone

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Vitruvian Maam posted:

So am i done here?

No, just post as normal and accept *blush* as a reply for a few months until people forget.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

i wanted to do it for a while but it needs the thirsty dork touch

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Vitruvian Maam posted:

So am i done here?

that's up to you, op

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Vitruvian Maam posted:

:jerky:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Vitruvian Maam posted:

So am i done here?

Only you can set yourself free.

DickButt Shitlord
Oct 14, 2012
you all have been bullying a dude that was just trying to protect a couple women that were and are being exploited in a couple ways. You should all be loving ashamed of yourselves

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Wait, they are still being exploited?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I think everyone's pretty justified in razzing the dude who posted a half-coherent completely unverified story begging for money.