Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

that last square presentation kicked rear end, i'm actually low-key hype for this one

the switch to the avengers stuff felt like it was making fun of the rest of e3 it was so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

i hope the square one is like last time where they showed awesome japanese stuff for half of it and then a cutscene for avengers leaving everyone confused

Lol. FF16 gameplay trailer, surprise Dragon Quest 4-8 Switch ports, Chrono Break announcement, oh and one more thing: Urban Chaos HD remaster!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1400468474896412688?s=19

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i thought for sure Babylon's fall was vaporware

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I completely forgot about it until now

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh dear

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thi5f

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
whenever i see "Eidos Montreal," this is all i can think of

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i guess we were bound to be disappointed after that epic dragon quest event. they were casually announcing games i would have watched 20 minutes of gameplay for.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

i guess we were bound to be disappointed after that epic dragon quest event. they were casually announcing games i would have watched 20 minutes of gameplay for.

yuji horii casually mentioning remakes of 1 and 2 and a new monsters game before he got blatted by the airhorn ftw

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

whatis posted:

whenever i see "Eidos Montreal," this is all i can think of

corny as that is in retrospect i really liked the new deus ex games and a part of me is hoping for some announcement of the 3rd one in the trilogy :pray:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Nutmeg posted:

corny as that is in retrospect i really liked the new deus ex games and a part of me is hoping for some announcement of the 3rd one in the trilogy :pray:

this one will only be a third done

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 15 minutes!
Montreal game is guardians of the galaxy

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

it is

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'd rather play ET on the drat Atari than watch a second of Greg Miller

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book posted:

"Hosted by Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez, Jacki Jing and Greg Miller"

does that mean we get a whole week of greg miller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8UUiu-A0Vg&t=3717s

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lmaop

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i hate him and i hate that destiny employee that giant bomb used to invite on their e3 streams

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Why does Gearbox even have a conference?

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Roth posted:

get loving hype!!!!!!!!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mailing a $120 check directly the gearbox now for the tiny tina spinoff special edtion

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This Billie Eilish Music Video Parody Starring Tiny Tina Is Everything

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Roth posted:

Theor proving to the sjws that ametican games can be just as explocotly pro pedophilia as the average japanese or eurodev (rare, rockstar, ubisoft) etc gamr

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Gah

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i read that you could create digital "lounges" on the e3 site, so i registered as a fan to see what they were like and maybe make one for imps. :hellyeah: Took some doing - turns out that all the passwords i was entering were too many characters (it's capped at 12, no locking yourself and forgetting your password for this event :nono: good thinking!!) and i was missing the mandatory fields for my full birthdate and town zip code. get it together, bicyclops, this is a professional event, of course they need that info! :dumbbravo:

but i'm in now! right now, the log-in page just takes you to a page where you click a big "okay" button in the middle of the screen and then it logs you out and takes you back to the registration page. guess they don't want anyone boarding the hype train before it's pulled fully into the station. must be preparing for something big :suspense: stay tuned for invites to the VIP Imp lounge, though - betting discussion there will be much more robust than in this thread or on the discord. :wink:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That’s all pretty strange man. But hell, I’m here for it.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

i read that you could create digital "lounges" on the e3 site, so i registered as a fan to see what they were like and maybe make one for imps. :hellyeah: Took some doing - turns out that all the passwords i was entering were too many characters (it's capped at 12, no locking yourself and forgetting your password for this event :nono: good thinking!!) and i was missing the mandatory fields for my full birthdate and town zip code. get it together, bicyclops, this is a professional event, of course they need that info! :dumbbravo:

but i'm in now! right now, the log-in page just takes you to a page where you click a big "okay" button in the middle of the screen and then it logs you out and takes you back to the registration page. guess they don't want anyone boarding the hype train before it's pulled fully into the station. must be preparing for something big :suspense: stay tuned for invites to the VIP Imp lounge, though - betting discussion there will be much more robust than in this thread or on the discord. :wink:

no thanks

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i dunno the official e3 lounges are looking pretty litty to me
https://twitter.com/mattjbrown/status/1401966089546895362

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

absolutely anything posted:

E3 ftw

https://twitter.com/mattjbrown/status/1401975895968059392

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

absolutely anything posted:

Hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/austin_walker/status/1401981633952108545 whos ready to grind out e3 keys