Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Good guy Eddie Kingston :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

goat

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Eddie is the best

Dr. Chainsaws PhD
May 21, 2011

what was the quote tweet?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
What was he responding to, it's unavailable.
E:fb

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Tweet he was responding to is already deleted.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
eddie tweeted this:
https://twitter.com/MadKing1981/status/1400517888637870082

and a few people including that dude went 'gently caress people who got offended'

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
He posted some DMX lyrics, Eddie acknowledged that X said some problematic poo poo and he took them down, guy said "gently caress them for being offended ", and that was Eddie's extremely good response.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Since the mark deleted his posts,

"gently caress them for being offended"

Which spurred from this tweet from Kingston:

https://twitter.com/MadKing1981/status/1400517888637870082?s=20

Which is fine. DMX had some banger songs but was a huge homophobe until the day he died. I listened to DMX's undisputed album when it came out and I was confused why half the songs were about how much he hated gay men in multiple tracks and it was there when he took off too. It wasn't even just the slurs, he had several songs about just how much he hated gay men and I don't understand why.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

flatluigi posted:

eddie tweeted this:
https://twitter.com/MadKing1981/status/1400517888637870082

and a few people including that dude went 'gently caress people who got offended'

And one person who decided to continue to admonish Eddie for his original tweet, and also this ding dong:

https://twitter.com/jcscommentary/status/1400520428855115781?s=21

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I laughed maybe way too hard and loud at this

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

And one person who decided to continue to admonish Eddie for his original tweet, and also this ding dong:

https://twitter.com/jcscommentary/status/1400520428855115781?s=21

the "shut the gently caress up, brand' meme except it's 'shut the gently caress up, podcaster'

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I respect Eddie for acknowledging people's feelings and taking the tweet down but also imo he's absolutely entitled to a provisional lyrics-based n-word pass. :colbert:

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani

MJeff posted:

I respect Eddie for acknowledging people's feelings and taking the tweet down but also imo he's absolutely entitled to a provisional lyrics-based n-word pass. :colbert:

“can nuyoricans Say It,” - the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 12,239 pages of heated debate,

SexMetalBarbie
Jun 1, 2021

by Shine

Rarity posted:

Mox and Cody continue to show up on every single Dynamite but sure let's baselessly speculate that someone else will be away for months

yeah because Renee and Brandi already had the kids. get your loving snark out of here.

SexMetalBarbie
Jun 1, 2021

by Shine

Rarity posted:

Yeah I'm sure they'll all take a bit of time off when the babies are born but people were expecting Mox to leave the second he announced Renee was pregnant like they have no idea it takes women 9 months to make new people

it's not like hangman is winning the belt tomorrow. it's very possible they had plans for him to win it much much later which would be further down that nine month road that you think people apparently don't know about. this isn't exactly rocket science to figure out.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/YujiTsuruta/status/1400528454685061123

SexMetalBarbie
Jun 1, 2021

by Shine

Dwayne leaves a comment for Heidi

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

SexMetalBarbie posted:

Dwayne leaves a comment for Heidi

I really hope he doesn't run for office. Because he seems like a guy who at least tries to be decent, but US politics is a disgusting place.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Lmao if you don't think we'll get President Rock in about 15 years

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Lmao if you don't think we'll get President Rock in about 15 years

Try 4

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
dumbass needs to run for CA governor either in the recall or the election next year

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

excellent taste

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

If the Rock ran he'd have no chance. I mean, the dude hasn't even attached himself to a meaningless culture war.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the rock doesn't even play video games. gently caress him.

Misawa loved pokemon and super robot wars. Misawa is my president.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

thats why he's the only republican that could win CA. he's just "the economy should be better" in a suit, like arnold was

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

If the Rock ran he'd have no chance.

Gonna get this one framed

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

If the Rock ran he'd have no chance. I mean, the dude hasn't even attached himself to a meaningless culture war.

*Gestures wildly towards WWE*

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/LanaWWE/status/1400559751734382603?s=19

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The Rock seems too sane to even really want to be president. He'll keep saying he's gonna run for publicity though.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Vince MechMahon posted:

The Rock seems too sane to even really want to be president. He'll keep saying he's gonna run for publicity though.

i mean we just learned being president is only as hard as you want to be. you can sleep all day and watch tv, country pretty much runs itself

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i mean we just learned being president is only as hard as you want to be. you can sleep all day and watch tv, country pretty much runs itself

I mean, it didn't really. We had the worst pandemic in modern history because there was no one at the wheel. But my point was more only sick fuckin' freak lunatic narcissists even WANT the job.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Vince MechMahon posted:

I mean, it didn't really. We had the worst pandemic in modern history because there was no one at the wheel. But my point was more only sick fuckin' freak lunatic narcissists even WANT the job.

Yes. It takes a certain level of ego to think you can run a loving country.

Although I'm just gonna put put there that spending billions on horseshit wars instead of Healthcare and education seems bad, although I realize that's by design.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Vince MechMahon posted:

my point was more only sick fuckin' freak lunatic narcissists even WANT the job.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

If he wins he's going to drone strike vin diesel and then quit.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

If he wins he's going to drone strike vin diesel and then quit.

hmm a strong platform

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

The Rock can't be President just on the grounds that you can't keep taking horse steroids and HGH while in office.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

why not

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Jiro posted:

The Rock can't be President just on the grounds that you can't keep taking horse steroids and HGH while in office.

Pretty sure at least a few Presidents have done blow so I feel like that'll be fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I bet the president could get access to the best horse steroids and HGH money could buy, he’s going to get huge.