Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Biden is uniquely incapable of leading this country at this point in history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
who the gently caress comes up with the names for cities

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

good

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

the milk machine posted:

missed opportunity to label the sink with POOP imo

And a location to store lemons

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

VideoKid posted:

I know someone who became vegan to loose weight and would just eat piles of pasta and then act shocked that they were getting fatter.

I had a roommate 12 or 13 years ago who ate a shitload of spaghetti (like, an entire box with an entire jar of tomato sauce in one sitting) multiple times a week and of course was pretty fat. he decided to lose weight and bought a case of slimfast shakes. he then proceeded to continue eating the same pasta meals and washing it down with slimfast instead of water. i watched him do this with amusement for weeks before explaining what he was doing wrong

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

euphronius posted:

was this designed by Worschester city hall

worm town will rise again!!! :argh:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the only people this "we tried every conceivable bipartisan solution" poo poo impresses are people who are already going to vote for you so i dont understand why democrats insist on it so hard

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Bethamphetamine posted:

yeah it owns hopefully this lovely empire dies

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Korean Boomhauer posted:

who the gently caress comes up with the names for cities

it's new england, so, the bad guys in hp lovecraft stories

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

ram dass in hell posted:

yeah it owns hopefully this lovely empire dies

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

I had a roommate 12 or 13 years ago who ate a shitload of spaghetti (like, an entire box with an entire jar of tomato sauce in one sitting) multiple times a week and of course was pretty fat. he decided to lose weight and bought a case of slimfast shakes. he then proceeded to continue eating the same pasta meals and washing it down with slimfast instead of water. i watched him do this with amusement for weeks before explaining what he was doing wrong

legit a better diet than grimes though

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Sending high speed rail through all the tiniest resort towns in the northeast! Budget outlay: $2T

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Joementum posted:

it's new england, so, the bad guys in hp lovecraft stories

the author?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The Republican strategy is to wait out the clock until the August recess (which they are doing to great success), and Biden's great plan is to nag them.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Bethamphetamine posted:

who could have seen this coming

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Battlebro is a pretty sick name.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I can't believe necrodancer butt bounce is banned

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

aint no straight set foot on this property and they never will

old man cumshitter when straights are walking by his house

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Zisky posted:

lotta sickos in vermont!

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

hey - some of those places were named by insane religious people

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Zisky posted:

yeah lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Zisky posted:

this reminds me that whenever i start up a new game of battle brothers i always change the company name to the fight friends

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol. At this point I don't even care anymore.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Jon Irenicus posted:

It's gonna be interesting when all the people who bought houses outside of the city in the past year have to contend with winter

My grandfather and great grandmother moved up to Bradford County PA in the early seventies. Pretty area, but every year people would move in, live through one winter, and leave.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

CaptainBeefart posted:

we already know who did it

it’s kind of pointless

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Spergin Morlock posted:

How did your roommate react when you told them? Lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
PFC if some yospos electric abacus dork bought that for you then that is the lamest angry av purchase ever

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

CaptainBeefart posted:

presidential commission was always going to be centrist trash, house select committee has been my preference since the congressional commission failed. im glad hes not playing spoiler anymore, nancy should have announced the select committee the day the commission vote failed

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

cumshitter posted:

the only people this "we tried every conceivable bipartisan solution" poo poo impresses are people who are already going to vote for you so i dont understand why democrats insist on it so hard

if they got more people to vote for them they might win elections and have to actually take action somehow. too much success means they can't blame it all on manchin

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/PubicZirconium/status/1400513865016766468 Big Mama Large & Sweet

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I just dropped the term “beefer” in public in the cspam context and no on batted an eye. context was understood based on the conversation

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

get the weed card plinkey

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

need that gangtag. I hope it shows up

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Bethamphetamine posted:

he's a monumentally stupid piece of loving poo poo

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Joementum posted:

me: i wish our government would build some high speed rail lines!!

*monkey's paw curls*

government: how about a tunnel between Yale and Long Island?

hearty lol

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

get the weed card plinkey

its in the mail

:getin:

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Plinkey posted:

its in the mail

:getin:

great! i know were not supposed to have your best interests at heart, but gently caress black market weed poo poo ever since the vape carts started melting lungs

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
when the worst that could happen was stems and seeds i was all about buying weed off the street

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

cumshitter posted:

PFC if some yospos electric abacus dork bought that for you then that is the lamest angry av purchase ever

someone in the bike thread bought it for me because I said it was silly to not buy a bike computer just because it didn't have usb-c. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Louisgod posted:

he's a monumentally stupid piece of loving poo poo

*mod hat on*

actually hes the most progressive president in history