Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Gog-gog-bo-bog-banana-fanana-fo-fog-me-mi-mo-mog-Gog!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

oobey posted:

Gog-gog-bo-bog-banana-fanana-fo-fog-me-mi-mo-mog-Gog!

What a coincidence, my name is also Gog-gog-bo-bog-banana-fanana-fo-fog-me-mi-mo-mog-Gog!

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Aww, I thought today was update day all day and its not till Fri. I'm a sob-a-Gog

Ocean of Milk
Jun 25, 2018

oh yeah
That's sad
Have a worm

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Thank you but I brought enough for the whole class

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Can devils take the worm?

I want to hear the tale of the Princess and the Gog-Agog.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Do you think there are Gog worshippers who believe the worm undergoes transubstantiation and stops being a worm as it is consumed, or are they all just fine with eating it in the first place?

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

YaketySass posted:

Do you think there are Gog worshippers who believe the worm undergoes transubstantiation and stops being a worm as it is consumed, or are they all just fine with eating it in the first place?

Reverse transubstantiation.

“Take, eat: this is my body. Now you are my body. Sucker.”

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
What If Gog Was One Of Us

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
If?

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

YaketySass posted:

What If Gog Was One Of Us

Just a slug like one of us?

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

HMS Beagle posted:

Just a slug like one of us?

Just a stranger on a bus
Trying to make his way to Throne

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Unless I missed something, I haven't seen anyone talk about the tournament going on now.

https://twitter.com/Aluhnim/status/1400167036655837184

Also, did anyone ever compile the comics from the last one?

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

IUG posted:

Unless I missed something, I haven't seen anyone talk about the tournament going on now.

I have not, but I'd love it if people covered stuff from the War of Ryuba! I'm not a member of the Discord, but I've loved what I've seen from it so far.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

IUG posted:

https://twitter.com/Aluhnim/status/1400167036655837184

yeah I tried to read the first round and it's just a huge amount of content to go through discord channel by channel

there's a ton of really fantastic stuff but it'd be nice if it were collected

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
https://xrabohrok.github.io/WarMap/#/

Click on the tiles and the upper left will have links to the submissions (may break on 21:9 or mobile sometimes?)

It even tracks which submissions you've already clicked.

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

I’m doing W4R! If there’s any other goons participating they haven’t made themselves known to me. I’ve seen a couple emotes that originated on SA tossed around but they’re not the most esoteric or iconic things so I haven’t really dug into it. (Pray tell, Preem Angel, have you heard the parable of the stairless house?)

It’s a lot of fun but there is an absolutely impenetrable amount of content to go through, especially if you’re getting into it late. There are 50 matchups each round, meaning 100 comics, and with four rounds in the can already that’s 400 comics, and that’s just the entries to the main battles. There’s also a Grand Battle that takes place every round where people who weren’t picked to participate in the main matches can submit comics anyway to earn bonus points for their team, and lots of these are also very good (and possibly canonical), and that’s another huge pile of comics to get through.

There’s unfortunately not really a good way to put together a reader’s guide because it’s impossible to pick out an approachable subset without leaving out something really important, and if you ask any two people in the server who to follow you’re going to get wildly different answers. Plus, the styles and tones of the comics are so wildly all over the place. Are you looking for cool fights? Character drama? Comedy? Explorations of the setting? Character-driven action comedy deeply rooted in K6BD metaphysics? It’s all there!

If you’re looking to get into this, even if you’re just looking to read some cool comics, I highly recommend jumping into the Discord and asking around for recommendations.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

M_Gargantua posted:

https://xrabohrok.github.io/WarMap/#/

Click on the tiles and the upper left will have links to the submissions (may break on 21:9 or mobile sometimes?)

It even tracks which submissions you've already clicked.

this is awesome, thanks

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
I would love to do WfR but I can only write, not draw. :sigh:

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i can't do either but i am happy to watch and be entertained

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

oh there's the six billion demons

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/breaker-of-infinities-2-58/

So Gog's about to Agog.

The alt text, if you want it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEsNDDwhSJ4

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

That's an awful lot of gogs.

Alt Text link:

edit: You son of a bitch, when Jaggs destroys time I'm going to have already posted that first, you'll have seen!

Guildenstern Mother fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Jun 4, 2021

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1400657755552223232

Alt text:

Love the Satoshi Kon callback with Our Pal Gog-Agog's music.

e,fb: We are all slaves to the Conquering Worm.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Y'know, while this is impressive, it does mean a substantially larger quantity of Gog is now present here. Is Gog-Agog going to go all out, or keep some worms in reserve (and if she goes all out, does that make gog-mortality an actual possibility)?

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

I hope she eats him zombie style.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Our pals, Gogs-Agogs!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Joe Slowboat posted:

Y'know, while this is impressive, it does mean a substantially larger quantity of Gog is now present here. Is Gog-Agog going to go all out, or keep some worms in reserve (and if she goes all out, does that make gog-mortality an actual possibility)?

There are always more worms. You think far too small if you believe this is likely even a full percent of All of Gog.

Also this shows a very, very, terrifying facet of Gog; Any instance of her can come and go as they please not just some assumed "Main" Gog-Agog. She could just infest any world by riding the lightning in and multiplying exponentially.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Neddy Seagoon posted:

There are always more worms. You think far too small if you believe this is likely even a full percent of All of Gog.

Also this shows a very, very, terrifying facet of Gog; Any instance of her can come and go as they please not just some assumed "Main" Gog-Agog. She could just infest any world by riding the lightning in and multiplying exponentially.

...and has. It's entirely possible that a full 1/7 of all reality is Gog-Agog now.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

I think it's been mentioned that none of the demiurges have fully conquered their territories.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

also fitting would have been this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APIKVLw1tT0

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Akett posted:

I think it's been mentioned that none of the demiurges have fully conquered their territories.

Gog-Agog might well be the closest, given her means to do so.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

it was used previously in the comic iirc

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Joe Slowboat posted:

I mean considering what he's done so far, we're presumably about to see a whole lot of pureed Gog, and the quick revelation of how little that does to slow down Gog.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Send in... the clowns....

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
gog-agog status: my pal

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
:can: :can: :can: :can: :can: :can: :can: :can: :can: :can: :can: :can: :can: :can: :can: :can: :can: :can: :can: :can:

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

incredibly appropriate

e: missed opportunity to make them come out of a car

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

FuturePastNow posted:

Send in... the clowns....

(dubstep remix)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

I'm feeling like hundreds of Gog's doing a "regular attack" could be just as more effective then one person doing a "super attack".