Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Babe Magnet posted:

smh everyone sleeping on my man Kinemon, he's got this, it'll be fine.

Glad I'm not alone in this. People forget my man Kin already cut dragon Kaido.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

I wonder if Oda warns any potential Straw Hat VA that they're signing on for a way bigger project than they might anticipate.

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011
I know Jinbei's voice actor Katsuhisa Hōki is 76 so I'm thinking the series is winding to a conclusion. Otherwise you're introducing a character to your main cast who's nearly 80 in real life.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Scratchman Apoo posted:

I know Jinbei's voice actor Katsuhisa Hōki is 76 so I'm thinking the series is winding to a conclusion. Otherwise you're introducing a character to your main cast who's nearly 80 in real life.

He’s already been recast once, so I don’t think that possibility bothers Toei too much.

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

https://onepiecechapters.com/manga/one-piece-chapter-1015/

One Piece owns.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs

Brandfarlig posted:

One Piece owns.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Kin...

Also I can’t believe Sanji’s cool again. And that I thought Oda was really gonna do Nami dirty like that and kill her new power up/simp. Oda...does it again...

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

Last Celebration posted:

Kin...

Also I can’t believe Sanji’s cool again. And that I thought Oda was really gonna do Nami dirty like that and kill her new power up/simp. Oda...does it again...

Yeah, RIP Kinemon. Looking forward to Kaido getting absolutely destroyed in the rematch.

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
I want that cover story page framed, it's perfect

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

QuasiQuack posted:

I want that cover story page framed, it's perfect

Miracles come in many shapes and sizes

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

zeus.... zeus !!

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
Love how Zeus' dopey face is even visible on the clima tact. I know Oda gets a lot of poo poo for rarely killing off characters but this is the one time I'd be a-OK with all the 'should be dead' heroes pulling through.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Oda does it again. Best chapter since 1000, again, for like the 5th time this year

jassa
Nov 7, 2005

"He's so awesome!"
He really is!

oddium posted:

zeus.... zeus !!

Yeah, this made me happy.

So I guess I was wrong about it being the Sea Kings... I don't think anyone picked the voice being the seemingly unconscious Luffy! Interesting he was somehow able to be heard by those on Law's submarine. I guess at least a couple of his crew have Observation Haki? That's the type used for this kind of thing, right?

I guess in a backwards way I got my wish re: Kiku not being the only Scabbard to (fairly definitively) die. Goddammit.

With Momo and Shinobu plummeting down toward the mainland, this *has* to be when Momo figures out how to fly, right? I figure they reunite with Luffy & co at the shoreline and then Momo carries them back up to confront Kaido again (right as Yamato is at his limit).

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
it's totally possible for Kinemon to still be alive because this is One Piece but boy that did not look great

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
One Piece is so good

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
One Piece Rules

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Super Rad posted:

Love how Zeus' dopey face is even visible on the clima tact. I know Oda gets a lot of poo poo for rarely killing off characters but this is the one time I'd be a-OK with all the 'should be dead' heroes pulling through.

im pretty sure the Clima Tact’s colors changed to his tiny hat too, unless it was always striped. God I love Oda’s little details.

And yeah, I’m becoming increasingly less confident that everyone’s gonna make it cause Oda hasn’t been nearly as gun-shy about killing people post-Ace but I’d love to be wrong :ohdear:

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

One Piece? It's good, actually.

I loved Sanji hitting enemies with Zoro while running to Chopper :allears:

It's fun how Chopper's old sentimentality is what causes him to lose heart, calling back to his history with Dr Hiruluk. He's strong, but he's not as confident as the others.

jassa
Nov 7, 2005

"He's so awesome!"
He really is!

Begemot posted:

One Piece? It's good, actually.

It's fun how Chopper's old sentimentality is what causes him to lose heart, calling back to his history with Dr Hiruluk. He's strong, but he's not as confident as the others.

His big heart is even bigger in Monster Point form... ❤️

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Oh baby, Yamato's about to roll up his sleeves and put in some work, show us what you can do my man :rms:

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
one piece is good

Sanji rules

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
i'm so glad zeus is sticking around, his goofy smile is so charming

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

Great Sanji moment. I am of course talking about him using Zoro as a bludgeon.

I have no idea what the gently caress is happening in his rotisserie attack though lol can anyone dumb it down for me.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

RuBisCO posted:

I have no idea what the gently caress is happening in his rotisserie attack though lol can anyone dumb it down for me.

he kicked him so hard in the head it sent him spinning around and it's blocking the arrows falling

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.

RuBisCO posted:

Sanji kicked Queen so hard that his giant brontosaurus neck started spinning like a pinwheel. This giant spinning head/neck combo blocked all the candy arrows. Like the typical anime trope where you spin a staff to block a bunch of bullets.

jassa
Nov 7, 2005

"He's so awesome!"
He really is!

RuBisCO posted:

I think he's kicking Queen's head so hard it flies around in a circle, presumably giving him whiplash in addition to taking the hits from Perospero's arrows.

efb

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

https://twitter.com/_HuNk88/status/1399104821567836160

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

jassa posted:

I think he's kicking Queen's head so hard it flies around in a circle, presumably giving him whiplash in addition to taking the hits from Perospero's arrows.

efb

oddium posted:

he kicked him so hard in the head it sent him spinning around and it's blocking the arrows falling

Two Tone Shoes posted:

Sanji kicked Queen so hard that his giant brontosaurus neck started spinning like a pinwheel. This giant spinning head/neck combo blocked all the candy arrows. Like the typical anime trope where you spin a staff to block a bunch of bullets.

Thanks team :)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Kinemon is not done goddammit. I'm not giving up on that Monkey Punch looking sonofagun.

:qq:

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
my feelings

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

lih posted:

i'm so glad zeus is sticking around, his goofy smile is so charming

What I want to know is how he is still around to begin with, Zeus is literally a piece of Big Mom's soul that she has complete dominion over, it's not exactly something that he has any say in the matter with :confused:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Parrotine posted:

What I want to know is how he is still around to begin with, Zeus is literally a piece of Big Mom's soul that she has complete dominion over, it's not exactly something that he has any say in the matter with :confused:

my interpretation of what happened is that big mom was extracting her soul from the cloud, and it was kind of just out there, not bound to any object. Hera was going to eat it, but instead it was able to bind itself to Nami's baton when she attempted to save him.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.

Parrotine posted:

Look man sometimes you can't control yourself.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i still dont think kinemons dead bc hes gotta meet his wife

that said hes 100% not doing poo poo for the rest of the arc

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Parrotine posted:

Well, we know that Zeus, Prometheus, and Napoleon are different from other homies in some way, maybe because they have a larger piece of Big Mom's soul. It seems like she had to order Hera to re-absorb Zeus' power, so I don't think she has complete control control over them like she does the other homies. Or they just have more independent personalities, since they've existed continuously for so long.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

zeus survived through his own sheer haki

jassa
Nov 7, 2005

"He's so awesome!"
He really is!

oddium posted:

zeus survived through his own sheer haki

Clou D. Zeus

Adbot