Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
GSS you know disclosure is coming keep an eye on the skies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

here is a good rule i like to follow most of the time;

Do not post about posting.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Lladre posted:

Don't be dumb, train tracks are not toxic.

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lol you immediately made your "free the posters" QCS thread about poofing beefers

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

lol qq more

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

yeah he didn't get banned even though he said "poofing beefers" like 30 times in that thread

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

the reaction to those two words is amazing

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
was everyone posting in QCS again

why

why would you do that

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Harton posted:

lol qq more

rude

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

skaboomizzy posted:

was everyone posting in QCS again

why

why would you do that

QCS is a fun place to post. Chill with your friends or talk about your day, it's all good in QCS.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
The best recourse is to never open the QCS sub forum.

No good comes of it.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Questions, Cum, Suggestions

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Admiral Ray posted:

QCS is a fun place to post. Chill with your friends or talk about your day, it's all good in QCS.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Admiral Ray posted:

the reaction to those two words is amazing

It’s been funny, I’m not sure why it makes people so mad, like just call me dumb like my whole family and all my friends do.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
qcs is the funniest place on the forums

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I wish Plinkey wouldn’t have post

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

euphronius posted:

here is a good rule i like to follow most of the time;

Do not post about posting.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

had*

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

lumpentroll posted:

lol you immediately made your "free the posters" QCS thread about poofing beefers

it was only to free good soldier, new cat, and Alec though. Maybe people got so mad about beefin that they didn’t read it.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

a.lo posted:

I wish Plinkey wouldn’t have post

Lol

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Harton posted:

it was only to free good soldier, new cat, and Alec though. Maybe people got so mad about beefin that they didn’t read it.

you left Gringostar out to dry

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Filthy Hans posted:

you left Gringostar out to dry

Oh poo poo.....what did he do again? Just open the thread?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Man my parents house does not have a bidet and what the gently caress is this how do you animals live like this!

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
My company uses yammer for some poo poo (I don't know what, I've never even opened it, but apparently some people in yammer groups here get the title of yambassador and I've never been more mad in my life.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

BAE OF PIGS posted:

My company uses yammer for some poo poo (I don't know what, I've never even opened it, but apparently some people in yammer groups here get the title of yambassador and I've never been more mad in my life.

what the hell is yammer

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

what the hell is yammer

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Some kind of enterprise social networking program that's rolled into microsoft office 360

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

balkanize now

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Admiral Ray posted:

what the hell is yammer

Nothing worth worrying about since they'll reinvent the wheel again in a few years

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Diplomatic Yammunity

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I also get emails about discussions or some poo poo they they call yamjams.

Yamjamming with the yambassador

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

Good soup! posted:

balkanize now

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEIF_Sy-5Mk

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i think my org had the facebook workplaces or spaces or whatever for a bit and now has yammer, not sure what either is for really

gregday
May 23, 2003

BAE OF PIGS posted:

constantly post pictures of yams to it

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

whatever yammer is you should post about poofing beefs on it. or beefing poofs, whatever.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

all of your companies with slacks and yammers and morntootles my company just got email 4 years ago lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

logging into Beefr to leave a poof