Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Eh trump was a sexual harassing racist piece of poo poo among other things and Biden raped a woman getting surgery for the effects of taking roids is nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I guess this also explains why Adam Cole has yet to congratulate his Dentist on her recent achievement.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Meanwhile, Ziggler doesn't give a gently caress and tweets about his beloved HONK all the time.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/swoleworld/status/1400621956425191424?s=21

Jeff done hosed up again, and has apparently logged off for the day.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
George Farter.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Wow, MLW has actually signed someone this year who hasn't burned every bridge he's ever crossed?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

MJeff posted:

Meanwhile, Ziggler doesn't give a gently caress and tweets about his beloved HONK all the time.

Dolph is weirdly untouchable for some reason and it doesn't make sense

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Rarity posted:

Nah I can see him being good at WWE office politics. When you think he's gonna zig, he zags, when you think you've got a grip on him he just ziggles out of your hands.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Germansimp posted:

Wow, MLW has actually signed someone this year who hasn't burned every bridge he's ever crossed?

Lee wants everyone to know that despite this run with MLW, he’s absolutely still a free agent.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Rarity posted:

It’s more likely that nobody gives a gently caress and he’s fallen into the JTG zone.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

History Comes Inside! posted:

It’s more likely that nobody gives a gently caress and he’s fallen into the JTG zone.
I know he's fallen into that for a lot of viewers, but don't undersell the JTG Zone.

JTG was released from WWE on June 12, 2014.
His last house show match before his release was September 16, 2013.
His last television appearance was August 19, 2013 (jobbing to Kofi Kingston on Superstars)
His last non-televised win before his release was April 7, 2013 (Michael McGillicutty at Fan Axxess)
His last Raw/Smackdown appearance was December 17, 2012 (squished by Brodus Clay on Raw)
His last PPV appearance was May 20, 2012 (IC #1 Contendership Battle Royal at Over the Limit 2012)
His last televised win was May 8, 2012 (beating Yoshi Tatsu on an episode of NXT season 5)
His last Raw/Smackdown win was June 22, 2010 (beating Caylent Croft on Smackdown)
His last PPV win was April 25, 2010 (beating Shad in a strap match at Extreme Rules in under five minutes)

In contrast, Dolph Ziggler wrestled last week on Smackdown, and was one half of the tag team champions up until a little under three weeks ago.

SexMetalBarbie
Jun 1, 2021

by Shine

Pylons posted:

Lee is probably the biggest name on the indies right now.

Jesus, really? steep indie drop from the days of Keith and Walter and Riddle etc. WWE really has hosed the Indies.

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/silvernumber1/status/1400474067988275208?s=21

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

SexMetalBarbie posted:

Jesus, really? steep indie drop from the days of Keith and Walter and Riddle etc. WWE really has hosed the Indies.
They did, but there wasn't a whole lot of time to rebuild after WWE panic-signing everyone before Dynamite started and the start of the pandemic, and PWG stopped running in 2019.

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=246998

Look at that card, around a third are signed to WWE now, David Starr will never get booked again, there's 2 guys signed to AEW and 2 signed to ROH. The rest either stayed on the independent scene or couldn't travel during COVID

GCW is pretty much the only major indie that's been operating in the last year.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Did I imagine Aramis being signed to AEW or being on the first All Out card?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

TV Zombie posted:

Did I imagine Aramis being signed to AEW or being on the first All Out card?

Yes

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Meltzer and others reported that AEW was in talks with Aramis in late 2019 and he was set to debut in 2020 in AEW before the pandemic screwed up everything in the travel/visa/etc. department, so maybe you're thinking of those reports?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I'm just glad that the "signing" was not a fever dream and had some basis on reality.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Were people actually pitching tommy end as the leader of the dark order TO the dark order? Kind of a loving insult to be like "Well now that Brodie's gone clearly you need a NEW leader! This guy with tattoos will do!"

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

explosivo posted:

Were people actually pitching tommy end as the leader of the dark order TO the dark order? Kind of a loving insult to be like "Well now that Brodie's gone clearly you need a NEW leader! This guy with tattoos will do!"

Certainly seems that way. I don't think they meant anything by it, people can be unintentionally insensitive sometimes.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

people have been pitching hangman as dark order leader for months and nobody cried about it

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
The Dark Order is an anarcho-syndicalist commune.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Quantum of Phallus posted:

people have been pitching hangman as dark order leader for months and nobody cried about it

Because he's been in AEW since the beginning and has been teasing joining the dark order for a while now.. that at least makes more sense to me than "Hey we forgot to mention that this other guy who nobody has seen before is actually the leader of the DO"

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

explosivo posted:

that at least makes more sense to me than "Hey we forgot to mention that this other guy who nobody has seen before is actually the leader of the DO"

worked for brodie becoming leader!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Quantum of Phallus posted:

worked for brodie becoming leader!

Right, but they teased the leader coming in, and even had a false reveal with SCU convinced it was Uno

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

They never need an explicit leader ever again.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Anna
Anna!
ANNA
ANNA!
Ann
ANN!

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

-1 is right there

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Tommy End ceased to be an interesting possibility as the Dark Order leader the second Brodie debuted. Anyone who was fantasy booking that hasn’t paid attention to what the Dark Order has become over the last year.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Tommy End's ideal role in the current landscape is basically as another part of the Dobby/Sting stable tbh

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Lone Goat posted:

-1 is right there

Yeah, he is explicitly the leader.

SexMetalBarbie
Jun 1, 2021

by Shine
wait so because Brodie died you can't even suggest something? lol chill. it's completely and totally valid to be curious about a group getting a new leader, and to have your pick for who it should be. Silver addressed it perfectly and it's done now, but before then, there's nothing wrong with speculation or suggestion just because the first leader died. usually if a leader of something dies somebody takes over. people seem to look for malicious intent where there is none way too much. calm down.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

SexMetalBarbie posted:

wait so because Brodie died you can't even suggest something? lol chill. it's completely and totally valid to be curious about a group getting a new leader, and to have your pick for who it should be. Silver addressed it perfectly and it's done now, but before then, there's nothing wrong with speculation or suggestion just because the first leader died. usually if a leader of something dies somebody takes over. people seem to look for malicious intent where there is none way too much. calm down.

SexMetalBarbie posted:

yeah he's so high concept and elaborate. he deserves awards for his creativity of I'll be spooky like this video game character because i don't know the actual spooky guy that character was being. QUICK HIRE HIM IMMEDIATELY HE CAN KICK, HE HAS FEET, NOBODY ELSE IN WRESTLING HAS EVER KICKED.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Senerio posted:

Tommy End's ideal role in the current landscape is basically as another part of the Dobby/Sting stable tbh

Sounds like his ideal role is in another company that would actually use him well then?

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

That’s not what I was saying, my thing is that once the Exalted One was revealed and the Dark Order’s whole deal moved from Spooky Perverts to a more specific corporate cult to now a group of misfit friends, Tommy End no longer aesthetically makes sense with that group. Could be have worked as the Exalted One? Yes. Could he work as the leader of the group as it exists now? Probably not.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

So what you're saying is that Tommy End should be in charge of Chaos Project?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Lumbermouth posted:

So what you're saying is that Tommy End should be in charge of Chaos Project?

He should be answering to the original death dealer, the Japanese Deathmatch Legend Dr Luther

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Colt Cabana was the goofball who didn't fit in with the very serious Dark Order, now they're all goofballs and the Dark Order never needs to be series again

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

so is Alex Riley actually running for an office?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/RicFlairNatrBoy/status/1400817839318224897

Wrestlers posting their L's.