Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

what the

https://twitter.com/xeni/status/1400821127681765380

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

The Saucer Hovers posted:

jesus loving christ that person is a stain

Jennifer Hamm (aka Xeni) is one of those people who I genuinely can't imagine what their life would be like if there was no social media. Would she just be out the streets somewhere, making GBS threads into her hands and rubbing it all over her face while screaming 'PAY ATTENTION TO ME'?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Trabisnikof posted:

That’s either bi erasure or she’s calling all the victims liars lol

it's both op

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

lmaooooo who is this amazing poster

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

mdemone posted:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

mdemone posted:

We have such sights to show you!

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

ex-cult member, weed and AAVE enthusiast, more-progressive-than-thou bernie hater, perennial source of 2nd hand embarrassment and awful takes with the styling of a batman villain (adam west era)

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I’ve said it with Xeni before I don’t even believe she’s real. I think she’s just some hosed up algorithm.

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

The_Rob posted:

I’ve said it with Xeni before I don’t even believe she’s real. I think she’s just some hosed up algorithm.

She's just a knockoff of Tay that got fed too many pictures of Jared Leto's Joker and thought 'oh, that's how humans normally dress and act.'

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

what the gently caress is wrong with this lady lmao

nut
Jul 30, 2019

isn't she the planet scientologists r trying to get back to

nut
Jul 30, 2019

just doing the rounds

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

did that account post since ghislaine got arrested at all

last I checked it hadn't

e: wait I misread that image. that's what is being highlighted isn't it

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

yep that's their last post. lmao that ghislaine was a huge part of reddit all this time

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

is gmax saying that she needs to be there for reddit on her bail motions

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

jenny hamm

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

picturing her actually doing that reddit work herself somehow managed to put another crack in my fossilized brain

like i get having someone do it but...maybe she just quit paying when she was arrested

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

nut posted:

just doing the rounds

i love that poo poo so much. the account is topical mostly, went dark at a suspicious time, and was heavily involved in controlling the public narrative via modship of huge default subreddits. it doesn't fit very well with the epstein narrative, but it fits in super well with some of the less substantiated stuff about the maxwells

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

i'm jenny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfGMlMEZr18&t=52s

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

ex-cult member, weed and AAVE enthusiast, more-progressive-than-thou bernie hater, perennial source of 2nd hand embarrassment and awful takes with the styling of a batman villain (adam west era)

say what you will about SA but at least it's design doesn't let people embarrass themselves with a convenient bolierplate of their bullshit (you gotta figure it out from their posts :v:)

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
duncan campbell scott's name made the rounds on twitter today and this just feels like an apt moment to remind you that canada's "poets" are staggeringly evil, bankrupt shitheads, like every single other person this mining company values

https://twitter.com/margaretatwood/status/125079946564599808?lang=en

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

new TrueAnon really digs into how US special operations has a class bases in the petite-bourgeoisie/lumpenproletariat

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
just call Jeffrey the f slur, it's okay

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
It's super cool that the lady who wrote an emotional plea to not let the world become an even-more misogynist hellhole is cheerleading the side actually putting in the work to make it so.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Mameluke posted:

duncan campbell scott's name made the rounds on twitter today and this just feels like an apt moment to remind you that canada's "poets" are staggeringly evil, bankrupt shitheads, like every single other person this mining company values

lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/RoseEmojiTico/status/1400888010263105541

:aaaaa:

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Delta-Wye posted:

it doesn't fit very well with the epstein narrative

not sure why you would say that, this kind of thing is precisely where epstein's interests would cross with maxwell's

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
lmao i definitely missed this
https://twitter.com/MargaretAtwood/status/472483587095150592?s=20

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Hooplah posted:

jenny hamm

hammy what set you from?

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Interesting that the guest on the most recent Trueanon mentions that LSD is the most popular drug among the most elite of american's special forces.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

reading about the authorship of the bible and trying to figure out the original Q

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

a decent comparison, since that q never existed either

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Azathoth posted:

a decent comparison, since that q never existed either

Just like Jesus.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Mameluke posted:

noooo not atwood

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Shear Modulus posted:

noooo not atwood

Tubgoat posted:

It's super cool that the lady who wrote an emotional plea to not let the world become an even-more misogynist hellhole is cheerleading the side actually putting in the work to make it so.

Trabisnikof posted:

Interesting that the guest on the most recent Trueanon mentions that LSD is the most popular drug among the most elite of american's special forces.
Because with LSD, you or anyone nearby can convince you of drat near anything, and you need some incredbily strong belief in order to willingly become the most terrifying nightmares of tortured orphans.

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

reading about the authorship of the bible and trying to figure out the original Q

Always knew Job was up to something, no one's that pure.

E: Happy nothing happened in Tiananmen Square on June 4th 1989 day.

nomad2020 has issued a correction as of 21:02 on Jun 4, 2021

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Jeff and Ghislaine, together, definitely have serious gay energy now that I think about it

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Do you think Jeffrey Epstein utilized gay power effectively when he procured underage prostitutes to the world's elite for decades

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Drake Bell arrested today for communications with underage children. his actual first name is Jared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Christ returns in His full glory, my only words: "Q predicted this."