Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1399707794375426051

Trump is forever. President or content creator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

goddamn I wanna be the North Korean empress' male concubine, only to be discarded via flak cannon once she tires of me

hell,

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

goddamn I wanna be the North Korean empress' male concubine, only to be discarded via flak cannon once she tires of me

It’s High Priestess of Juche get it right you utter moron

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP WILL RETURN TO US

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Does Florida have a senator opening in 2022?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Thoguh posted:

Does Florida have a senator opening in 2022?

Rubio is running for re-election.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

i mean

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ray jay johnson has a youtube account. hes posted exactly one video. here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYsfbq3vMc

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Posting Mags should be a bannable offense.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

he means reinstated on twitter

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
Trump is going to get unbanned from Twitter and he's going to celebrate it by having his fundraising committee pay to build a whole fake inauguration set in the middle of his New Jersey golfcourse and there'll be a day-long ceremony streamed on OANN

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

If trump is given access to twitter will he absolutely turbo-gently caress post his way into the presidency

we cannot give him such power ever again

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

If trump is given access to twitter will he absolutely turbo-gently caress post his way into the presidency

we cannot give him such power ever again

I don’t see jack giving trump back his Twitter. There have been zero negative consequences for banning him.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

VideoKid posted:

I don’t see jack giving trump back his Twitter. There have been zero negative consequences for banning him.

remember people saying Twitter needed trump? lol, idiots will just find something else to pay attention to and obsess over.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Harton posted:

remember people saying Twitter needed trump? lol, idiots will just find something else to pay attention to and obsess over.

yea there will always be an eve fartlow or a MTG

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

VideoKid posted:

Trump will get someone to argue for him that technically they have no proof that he was responsible for 1/6 because Congress did not vote to remove him and he has not been charged of any crimes.

Although if he gets charged on anything soon, his circles are going to interpret that as silencing him.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Trump will get someone to argue for him that technically they have no proof that he was responsible for 1/6 because Congress did not vote to remove him and he has not been charged of any crimes.

Although if he gets charged on anything soon, his circles are going to interpret that as silencing him.

Argue to who? Twitter is a private company, he is not entitled to due process. He can sue them but I doubt the courts want to get involved.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

DesertIslandHermit posted:

lol at our big wet boy actually eating charges

as for his Twitter, he's not getting that back absent some kind of legislative action. From a PR perspective, all that would do is piss off every brunching liberal and get him exactly zero points from anyone on the right. And probably most important, they haven't yet paid any price for having banned Trump. Conservatives still use their platform, and that's not stopping anytime soon.

Jack and Zuck and the rest of the silicon valley ghouls know that their corporate sweet spot is our burgeoning technocratic free market neoliberal dystopia and while it's hard to pin down exactly what kind of fashy hellhole a revitalized Trump would bring, they know it's a lot less profitable than what they have now.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Azathoth posted:

lol at our big wet boy actually eating charges

as for his Twitter, he's not getting that back absent some kind of legislative action. From a PR perspective, all that would do is piss off every brunching liberal and get him exactly zero points from anyone on the right. And probably most important, they haven't yet paid any price for having banned Trump. Conservatives still use their platform, and that's not stopping anytime soon.

Jack and Zuck and the rest of the silicon valley ghouls know that their corporate sweet spot is our burgeoning technocratic free market neoliberal dystopia and while it's hard to pin down exactly what kind of fashy hellhole a revitalized Trump would bring, they know it's a lot less profitable than what they have now.

trump and co were praising the way China’s internet was regulated so that should give you some idea.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Nonsense posted:

lol the same guy that threw a hissy fit about how the senate sucks in 2016 and ran for re-election when trump destroyed him in the primary

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

VideoKid posted:

trump and co were praising the way China’s internet was regulated so that should give you some idea.

yeah, jack and crew know that it would just mean a whole bunch of bullshit that would cost them money to implement, and it's not like they actually enjoy being worked over like a pro wrestling heel works over the refs as every conservative looking to score cheap points cries about being censored

if the dems actually proposed serious regulation (lol) I could see jack swinging back over to conservatives but as it stands now, there's little pressure that trump can bring to get his account back. we're about 3 conservative twitter replacements failing to catch on, so the only card they've got to play is to keep whining as loud as possible, and that's shown very few results thus far

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

lol they agreed to appoint Barbara Jones to be special master for Giuliani's materials

just lmao, the most perfectly smoothest brains in existence

they're so completely hosed

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Nonsense posted:

TRUMP WILL RETURN TO US

TRUMP WILL RETURN
SUMMER 2021

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

fazfazhiz release the tape

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Nonsense posted:

looking forward to the ads consisting of nothing but a loop of Chris Christie dumpstering his rear end at the debate

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

Wrex Ruckus posted:

TRUMP WILL RETURN
SUMMER 2021

Facebook to suspend Trump’s account for two years

Summer 2023 will be the summer of Tomp.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Lord of Pie posted:

looking forward to the ads consisting of nothing but a loop of Chris Christie dumpstering his rear end at the debate

you mean the GOP primary ads?

cause the dems are gonna find some empty suit to run against him and lose...again

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

....Tink (?)

tum.

tupor

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I wonder who will be the Jeb! of 2024

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

Mike Pence, please neigh

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mustached Demon posted:

Mike Pence, please neigh

He was my governor, trust me when I say hes not nearly gormless and pathetic enough, hes just an evil fundie. His run will be exactly identical to Kasich's minus the funny eating photo ops

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

trump

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

He was my governor, trust me when I say hes not nearly gormless and pathetic enough, hes just an evil fundie. His run will be exactly identical to Kasich's minus the funny eating photo ops

Jeb absolutely gutted Florida's pension didn't he? Having evil conservative beliefs doesn't necessarily translate into being thoroughly owned in the primary.

Pence is boring and already spends his time groveling to the base that had a rope ready for him. He's shown zero indication he's not willing to learn from that level of backstabbing.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1400900850063663107?s=20

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

the ultimate betrayal

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1208922399472668672?s=21

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

lol the entire military/industrial/intelligence complex got Pied loving Pipered by the dumbest man that ever lived

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

ya know i used to at least give credit for destroying the Bush legacy but he couldnt even do that right

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

Lol facebook will extend Tromps ban in 2 years, I don't think twitter will ever let him back on either. Matt Gaetz and MTG are gonna run, Trump will endorse one of them, and they will win and it will be loving glorious. Can you imagine Queen Karen MTG on a debate stage? lmfao. MTG and Matt Gaetz are the future of the Republican Party and everyone including the washington/media establishment are in denial about it.