Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
I could see that work if Gog then becomes the villain, but I don't think such a switch would be likely to happen due to how much Jaggs is built up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!
If Gog were to worm Jaggs and get the nails, would all her bodies be invincible or just the one with the nails in it?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

World Famous W posted:

Every Gog is already a voltron of millions of worms

And thus the real reveal of the thread title, to dramatic sinister musical score.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Thundarr posted:

I mean, probably. But there's also an outside chance of her going "you're surrounded by billions and billions trillions and trillions of worms. Only one of them has to reach the shiny hole in your chest."

"Remember we only have to be lucky once. You will have to be lucky always."

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

SlimGoodbody posted:

"Remember we only have to be lucky once. You will have to be lucky always."

This has happened untold numbers of times before. Jagganoth has left nothing to chance.

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

A.o.D. posted:

This has happened untold numbers of times before. Jagganoth has left nothing to chance.

Except that it's entirely possible the Heir murderhobo'd Salami Dave & Gog with Key of Kings bullshit every other time.

He might think he's all that when he's just the janitor.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Kalli posted:

Komm Susser Gog

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Kalli posted:

Komm Susser Gog
gog drat

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

did anyone say goggerdammerung

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
:can: + :cb:

Clownworm is coming for you

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

I think the main outcome of this will be Jaggs being distracted and everyone else having a chance to get their poo poo together.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

team overhead smash posted:

I think the main outcome of this will be Jaggs being distracted and everyone else having a chance to get their poo poo together.

Can one of these Gogs get a sword out of Mammon's neck and hand it to Incubus so the stinky boy can go back to being useful? He actually pulled his weight for a minute there so let's go for a two-peat

Solis
Feb 2, 2011

Now you can take this knowledge and turn it into part of yourself.
I am agog at the quantity of Gog on display here

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
we wanted the hog

instead we got the gog

Karanas
Jul 17, 2011

Euuuuuuuugh
The thread has built up Gog's hype so much that I pretty much just want her to fail horribly at this point.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
I'm gonna be pretty disappointed if Gog shows up here just to job. Not only has everyone already had a chance to job, but Gog has only been established in story as a clown. We have word of god that she's v Powerful but it's not really established, so Gog jobbing would not be actually very impressive.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Karanas posted:

The thread has built up Gog's hype so much that I pretty much just want her to fail horribly at this point.

But, Marge, that little clown hasn’t done anything yet. Look at her. She’s going to do something and you know it’s going to be good!

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

gog-agog is almost certainly not going to kill jagganoth and i doubt that a full seventh of reality is gog but like, even a thousandth of her own worlds is still several planets worth of gog. the best way to defeat her is probably to just keep stomping on her until she loses interest, which i'm not sure our angry fellow has the time for

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Yeah, I won't be disappointed if Gog doesn't defeat Jagganoth, just if Gog jobs to him. Like we've established he's pretty fuckin powerful, we don't need the thus-far comic relief clown to job too. That doesn't prove anything at this point.

She doesn't need to win outright, it's just gonna be very ho-hum for me if she, well, gets clowned.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I'm imagining a cutaway where we see millions of people all over Throne and other worlds having their worms fully activate and dissolving and glooping into Gog copies and then jumping in to become 0.01 seconds worth of extra cannon fodder biomass each.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

World Famous W posted:

Every Gog is already a voltron of millions of worms

You guys think too small;

Tengog Toppa Goggen Lagogg

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Yours is the worm that will inebriate the heavens.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the me who believes in you who is also me

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

I trust Abbadon at this point for whatever happens to be awesome. I mean this entire comic is a succession of him setting up traditional tropes and then subverting them in the most unexpected way possible

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Karanas posted:

i've always predicated most of my gog opinion on the hope that the reason she's the jester of the group that points out the king's faults but is relegated to comic relief, slapstick, and uselessness is maybe that's just all she can do, physically.

except, she can proliferate. and you cannot kill her. and regardless of the infinite number of worms you put down using acme's super worm poison, the infinity + 1 worm will be there to chuck you on the cheek and tell you, "good job, champ you nearly got me". the roadrunner beast to the wile e. coyote sword. the bugs-agog to the elmer fuddanoth.

now, the way the comic's been building up as being the turning point in the battle that gives jagganoth a run for his money, i don't have much hope of that any more, but... just maybe

Cowcaster fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Jun 5, 2021

Karanas
Jul 17, 2011

Euuuuuuuugh
I mean don't get me wrong, from the way people and the lore talk about her, she's probably the greatest matchup to Jags. I just think it'd be funny if she just ends up jobbing.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i don't know what that means and i refuse to google it

HookedOnChthonics
Dec 5, 2015

Profoundly dull

assuming 'planet of gog' is going to be some combination of

and

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Cowcaster posted:

i don't know what that means and i refuse to google it

It's a wrestling term meaning get your rear end kicked to make your opponent look good. The Worf effect is him jobbing for the villain of the week.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

HookedOnChthonics posted:

and

You mean planets.

Planets of Gog.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
loving hell.

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1401018609313501184?s=19

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

got it in one

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

and

winner gets a cigar

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgQ_QHp9WYs
Pouring out one last shot for Miura

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

please, that's barely even a moon of gog. it's little more than a blimp of gog.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i like the thought where if i was to show this page, sight unseen, to any of my friends unfamiliar with kill six billion demons, the assumption to make would be the red guy with a weird amount of swords and arms gazing upwards would be the protagonist

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

first thought: 'this is some Eclipse rear end nonsense'

indeed alt text, indeed

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
And the delayed realization that Final Destination isn't being dwarfed by the world of Gog. They are trapped inside her.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

This looks surprisingly divergent from the usual artstyle. Makes it extra foreboding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ronya
Nov 8, 2010

I'm the normal one.

You hate ridden fucks will regret your words when you eventually grow up.

Peace.
an ever-expanding agog of gog