Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Kunabomber posted:

lol JR calling out the ref

someone said that the ref angle was hinted at in BTE?

bucks just straight up gave him a wad of cash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Kunabomber posted:

lol JR calling out the ref

someone said that the ref angle was hinted at in BTE?

it was less hinted and more explicitly stated

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Eddie and PAC can set their differences aside thanks to the mutual hatred of THOSE drat BUCKS :argh:

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Ehhh, Penta should have blocked the interruption and stopped the pin. That finish had holes. Maybe Brandon was supposed to smack him too?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

d8uv posted:

perfect length imo

The openers usually go 20 is all

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Oh Snapple! posted:

i'm sorry but that was just awful

I enjoyed the match but Penta still losing after learning about the Mask Steal, and PAC being pinned by a camera to the leg, are both worse than they could have done.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
MIRO!!!!!!!!!

HENRY!!!! but Tony's interviews never get far enough to hear someone talk

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

dromal phrenia posted:

i dunno im watching on TNT :shrug: is fite or whatever way behind?

sorry if i spoiled mask #2 :(

I'm watching on TNT, but on sling - I've noticed that it's almost 30 seconds behind what the thread says

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

weird energy tonight, I think it's just the smaller crowd with no wrestlers ringside anymore

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!
Now that Shida has lost the belt, I will join the camp complaining that the women's division gets short shrift, and only one storyline is allowed to be on the main show at any given time. I am a hypocrite, I don't care.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Henry should come out and just roll up a frying pan and whip it into the crowd

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

dromal phrenia posted:

I enjoyed the match but Penta still losing after learning about the Mask Steal, and PAC being pinned by a camera to the leg, are both worse than they could have done.

Yeah like 99% of the match was fine but a confluence of stuff at the end just....completely turned me on it. Just a stupid way to do a loss.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

explosivo posted:

weird energy tonight, I think it's just the smaller crowd with no wrestlers ringside anymore

People say weird energy every single week lol

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Eddie and PAC can set their differences aside thanks to the mutual hatred of THOSE drat BUCKS :argh:

very hype for when the entire roster does the same lol

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

smikey posted:

Now that Shida has lost the belt, I will join the camp complaining that the women's division gets short shrift, and only one storyline is allowed to be on the main show at any given time. I am a hypocrite, I don't care.

They just announced two different women's segments in the show rundown 1 minute ago

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Had what some might call "A Day", so kinda took a 7pm nap and just woke up. Did Penta spam his taunts??

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i knew we'd get the hosed finish, was just hoping it was more funny and/or better executed

smikey
May 22, 2004

xbilkis posted:

They just announced two different women's segments in the show rundown 1 minute ago

I said I was a hypocrite, I don't care.

ycabb
Oct 31, 2010

Kunabomber posted:

I'm watching on TNT, but on sling - I've noticed that it's almost 30 seconds behind what the thread says

Your sling acting like crap tonight? I have to keep restarting because of frame rate issues or everything looking like a loving realplayer file.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

smarxist posted:

i knew we'd get the hosed finish, was just hoping it was more funny and/or better executed

they should have had brandon blind knox with the spray instead of penta somehow delivering the most damaging eye rake of all time by accident

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

ycabb posted:

Your sling acting like crap tonight? I have to keep restarting because of frame rate issues or everything looking like a loving realplayer file.

woah ok that is STRONG language. It can't be that bad, surely.

smikey
May 22, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

they should have had brandon blind knox with the spray instead of penta somehow delivering the most damaging eye rake of all time by accident

We all know the zebra stripes are a -5 to all defenses and saving throws.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Kunabomber posted:

I watch via tnt's website on desktop with cable sub and I'm always 20+ seconds behind the thread it seems.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Somebody's gonna get their wig split.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Henry needs a theme song that goes "Hey. Whoa. Hey. Whoa."

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it seems like World's Strongest Man is a title like "President" where you get to keep it for life

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Oh God, Zicky Dice

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress no was that zicky dice in the audience?

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

ZICKY DICE LMAO!!!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

smikey posted:

We all know the zebra stripes are a -5 to all defenses and saving throws.

has anyone ever put a ref shirt on their opponent and then beaten the poo poo out of them?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Oh Snapple! posted:

Yeah like 99% of the match was fine but a confluence of stuff at the end just....completely turned me on it. Just a stupid way to do a loss.

I couldn't get unto it because of the complete lack of dramatic tension. Just 4 talented guys doing their thing, waiting for the bullshit to start.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Weird promo.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I hope Mark yeets people during his time with the company. I don't care who.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Dicky Zice

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm so loving glad he doesn't have to tap dance for Vince anymore.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"AEW isn't broken" is a weird way to start your run here

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
tony very much

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
They need to stop bringing in old guys I don’t care about. Ah well.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

crowd is surprisingly hype for Mark Henry in the ring, and I am happy about it. I love that big man :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
We haven't gotten large paul in the ring again yet