Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

Christ returns in His full glory, my only words: "Q predicted this."

the father, the son, and the holy post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Q is………. G*d??

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

papa horny michael posted:

Drake Bell arrested today for communications with underage children. his actual first name is Jared.
Is that Drake of popular meme format fame?

Jack Ketch
Jul 5, 2005

:getin:
Lipstick Apathy

Tubgoat posted:

Is that Drake of popular meme format fame?

Looks like some white guy, maybe Nickelodeon show? I was hoping it was the other Drake getting caught doing his grooming etc

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Jack Ketch posted:

Looks like some white guy, maybe Nickelodeon show? I was hoping it was the other Drake getting caught doing his grooming etc

i think he was from a disney kids show

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Spergin Morlock posted:

i think he was from a disney kids show

Nickelodeon show. One from Dan Schneider, no less.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Jack Ketch posted:

that drake does his grooming right out in the open and no one says anything

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i was also expecting a different drake lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Nickelodeon show. One from Dan Schneider, no less.

oh. it still freaks me out that he played Ricky on Better Off Dead

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Jack Ketch posted:

Aubrey Graham is too valuable to capital to get caught, people love OVO and Hotline Bling! Especially up in Canada where he has positioned himself as Toronto's ambassador to the world.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

✋ Drake from Degrassi arrested for pedophilia
👉 Drake from Drake and Josh arrested for pedophilia

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Shear Modulus posted:

✋ Drake from Degrassi arrested for pedophilia
👉 Drake from Drake and Josh arrested for pedophilia

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

lol

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

you should not upset mother, ever

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

also mike stoklosa is looking pretty rough in that picture

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Spergin Morlock posted:

also mike stoklosa is looking pretty rough in that picture

lol

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

That's not Mike Stoklasa. Too much hair

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Trabisnikof posted:

Interesting that the guest on the most recent Trueanon mentions that LSD is the most popular drug among the most elite of american's special forces.

It facilitates mind control and makes things like ego destruction/splitting/creation far, far easier.

Per this and other posts deeper into this thread, It sounds like someone has developed a versatile and reliable(as these things go) ego creation/manipulation technique that is helped along with psychedelics as a matter of course.

E: and the us govt is employing it to hosed up psychotic ends, making puppets with personalities geared towards doing grisly rear end poo poo without a pause, and being inaccessible to any level of intelligence gathering if caught alive.

Riot Bimbo has issued a correction as of 00:02 on Jun 5, 2021

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I did acid and could not convince myself of the things I know/need to believe are true, it just reinforced my anxieties, lmao.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Sounds like you didn't do enough.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Not enough, too much, who can say really?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

They'll drop a bunch of big stories about aliens being real and then the next day reveal that Epstein was definitely murdered or covid was an escaped usa bioweapon or something even crazier BUT DEFINITELY KEEP REPORTING ON THE BIG UFO NEWS EVERYONE.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the usa is buzzing us pilots secretly and doing a plausible deniability media tour so that this summer when they start shooting down russian planes in russian airspace they can say aliens did it

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Project blue beam is real but it will be amateurish and comical.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

DOMELORD420 posted:

im glad i looked up the Peter Scully wiki before looking any further, I don't need any of that in my life. my only remaining curiosity is what genre of music is this "pesudoscorpion" album?

yeah I just read all that poo poo and just the description of the thing on the wiki ruined my loving day

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Q is………. G*d??

https://twitter.com/amasppelb/status/1400230057197645824?s=20

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Incredible

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
who is the saxon

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The Protagonist posted:

who is the saxon

racist Super-God

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
He Is Risen

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

tithin posted:

yeah I just read all that poo poo and just the description of the thing on the wiki ruined my loving day

I usually don't make good decisions, but the one made to not search this was my best decision in the last year.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/SteveLessner/status/1379475340624502785

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3Qqru_DYxA

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 10:01 on Jun 5, 2021

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
https://twitter.com/hedlike_a_hole/status/1400880887298936837?s=19

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Everything I've read about her makes her seem like the most broke brained suck up in history

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
from a comrade in Brazil, seems fine:
"A journalist found a recording of Bolsonaro in a reunion that is literally an evil cabal talking openly about doing things on a children's cartoon

They literally call themselves "The Shadow Cabinet"

And there is even a self admission of a Shadow President that pulls the strings behind Bolsonaro"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HKAxkk84B8

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

smarxist posted:

from a comrade in Brazil, seems fine:
"A journalist found a recording of Bolsonaro in a reunion that is literally an evil cabal talking openly about doing things on a children's cartoon

They literally call themselves "The Shadow Cabinet"

And there is even a self admission of a Shadow President that pulls the strings behind Bolsonaro"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HKAxkk84B8

you know where else has a shadow cabinet? pedophile island. they don’t have even bother to hide it, even flaunting their vicious antisemitism as they cackle and cackle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011