Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

sticklefifer posted:

My favorite thing about Adam Page is that he's an old west cowboy who's here to do cowboy poo poo but he's from a mid-Atlantic state.

I believe Cody once described him as "A six foot tall cowboy from Texas who can do a shooting star press. Only one of those is true but you believed all of them"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

SexMetalBarbie posted:

looked up the word pedophile from this dude just to see. he's got some longtime thing against deadspin

FBI

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Gonna go out on a limb and guess this guy has a reddit account.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
IMO Hangman was always good, but it wasn't until the start of his current run that he became great.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
This is an...interesting tweet/delete from Ben:
https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1401064609906413571

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Look I don't wanna accuse anybody of something based on tweets but.

Boy oh boy that guy is drawing a picture.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
This guy needs to be on a dozen watchlists

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

All I'm saying is that it wouldn't cost anything to take a quick peek at this dude's hard drive.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
why was old mate popping off about hangman

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1399499109036347401?s=20

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1400640296191500294?s=20

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Lmao rovert log off

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Rarity posted:

This guy needs to be on a dozen watchlists

He'll be happy it's not over 12.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/Gambit121/status/1400780448163315717?s=19

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

AEW is much bigger on social media than WCW ever got

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

AEW is much bigger on social media than WCW ever got

lol

I missed it and I don't feel like digging much - did rovert finally get tired of being probed/banned and leave for Twitter for good?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Helicity posted:

lol

I missed it and I don't feel like digging much - did rovert finally get tired of being probed/banned and leave for Twitter for good?

He's banned from posting in this forum only so presumably it's just Twitter and FYAD at this point.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

this person can only have been born after 9/11

https://twitter.com/Gambit121/status/1400787138690666499

OH GOD NOT AGAIN

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

flashy_mcflash posted:

He's banned from posting in this forum only so presumably it's just Twitter and FYAD at this point.
Which doesn't actually stop him from name-searching himself constantly and posting screenshots basically replying to posts over Twitter to like, maybe 4 people who care about what Something Awful is that aren't already goons

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

AEW Discussion for 6/5: Mentioned in Japan and everywhere else

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

re adam page, the interminable kip sabian match on iirc the first fyter fest really cooled a lot of people on him that previously would give him more of a chance, iirc.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Let’s just be proactive and put Ben Miller in jail now. I’m sure a search of his hard drive will more than justify it.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

Which doesn't actually stop him from name-searching himself constantly and posting screenshots basically replying to posts over Twitter to like, maybe 4 people who care about what Something Awful is that aren't already goons

I wouldn't know, we've got Rarity at home. Why would I follow rovert, paul

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Procrastinator posted:

re adam page, the interminable kip sabian match on iirc the first fyter fest really cooled a lot of people on him that previously would give him more of a chance, iirc.

This was definitely the vibe around here

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

not my fault half you dipshits don't know good wrestling

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

flashy_mcflash posted:

I wouldn't know, we've got Rarity at home.

I was going to find an image to make a jokey response to this but I googled scoopsgal and er, you do not want to do that

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
lmao.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

I was going to find an image to make a jokey response to this but I googled scoopsgal and er, you do not want to do that

What a scoop, gal.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Rarity posted:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ahahaha

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

disaster pastor posted:

AEW Discussion for 6/5: Mentioned in Japan and everywhere else

Imagine being mentioned by companies you have a working relationship with. Weird if true.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

CVagts posted:

Noted dipshit Ben Miller has A Take about Grizzly Smith:

https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1400929738340802563

https://twitter.com/benjamiller/status/1400971613118484482?s=20

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Rarity posted:

I know Twitter leads to people making bad choices but I've never seen anyone willingly out themself as a pedo before :stonk:

I recommend avoiding the competitive Smash Bros community then. Or any Smash Bros community in general.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Hoss Corncave posted:

I recommend avoiding the competitive Smash Bros community then. Or any Smash Bros community in general.

And stay away from libertarians.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Wade Keller was very upset about this week's Dynamite. I would suggest he sit down and actually watch a bad Thunder.

https://www.pwtorch.com/site/2021/0...tch-main-event/

quote:

(Keller’s Analysis: This just dumbs down AEW so much. Why is Silver within 10 miles of a title match, and why is he able to just gift it to someone else. This stretch of Dynamite is reminding me of the awful first pre-show they did before Double or Nothing two years ago. Calling it amateur hour would be an insult to amateurs.)

quote:

FINAL THOUGHTS: That second hour was one of the worst hours of Dynamite in history. A lot of bad early tendencies showed up that for the better part of a year have been kept off of Dynamite. It just felt like a bad episode of WCW Thunder with the B-team and bad ideas and sloppy wrestling and corny ham-it-up performances. Yuck. And while the first hour had some decent moments, this was as skippable a show as AEW has put on in ages. Not even the Andrade debut saved it. I wasn’t crazy about it because Andrade deserved something better than Vickie falling back on her tired mid-card “excuse me” routine to introduce him. Andrade had a good look, but he still seems so unsure of himself on the mic getting out any English, and it takes away from his act.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Why are they giving this insanely over a guy a shot at the mid card belt I ponder

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Wade Keller, unable to comprehend the concept of birthday presents

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

quote:

I wasn’t crazy about it because Andrade deserved something better than Vickie falling back on her tired mid-card “excuse me” routine to introduce him.
this was the only valid thing he said, everything else sounded like he just read a recap of the show and got mad at what he imagined it was like

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Rarity posted:

Wade Keller, unable to comprehend the concept of birthday presents

I mean, it's very possible that AEW introduced the concept of birthday cakes to Jake Roberts.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
AEW won't truly be WCW until Tony Schiavone yells "WE'REOUTTATIMESEEYOUONRAMPAGE" in the last 2 seconds of the broadcast during a locker room emptying brawl.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

sticklefifer posted:

AEW won't truly be WCW until Tony Schiavone yells "WE'REOUTTATIMESEEYOUONRAMPAGE" in the last 2 seconds of the broadcast during a locker room emptying brawl.
I hope they do this exactly once ever, hopefully for the debut of Rampage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRafTer posted:

Wade Keller was very upset about this week's Dynamite. I would suggest he sit down and actually watch a bad Thunder.

https://www.pwtorch.com/site/2021/0...tch-main-event/

did TK cut Keller off or something? That's pretty harsh criticism for a show that just finished out a bustass PPV so they ran a bunch of angles and the B squad to give ppl that needed it some rest and others that needed TV time.