Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Send the gifts and flowers to me I’ll take care of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I took em all home and consumed them

I wish there was more al cohol

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
baking ziti on another record high

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

im needy for ziti

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
zeedy

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
gimme zeedy daddy

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/QQXx8z0ERbQ

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

im on season 4 of my rewatch and i’ve been eating a lot of pasta and making a lot of it by hand, well with one of those little crank machines. im getting fat as gently caress and i’ve been hanging out by the pool a whole lot so i look like a lil meatball

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you trying to make fun of my pronunciation or what. i'll steal your zitty

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i said “zitty good for titty” and flicked my tongue out and i think i’m getting coucherooed tonight :(

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

zitiroo man

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

a cyborg mug posted:

I took em all home and consumed them

I wish there was more al cohol

I’m glad there wasn’t more alcohol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i'm only like 40 minutes into inherent vice but it's 1 of the funnier things i've seen in a long time

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Eat My Fuc posted:

It's definitely going to crater, just not sure if tomorrow or the next day. Luckily I get up super early and work basically alone so I'm just going to watch it like a hawk.

Probably more replies to this - but I own a few AMC and a few GME shares - and I'll just be dumb and see if what they say is true. In the worst case, I lose a bit - because it's not coming down to minus after their debt repayments. Maybe AMC though - I'm not sure about them. And my main bonus would be making life hard for stock speculators. They are cancer to our economy.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

i'm only like 40 minutes into inherent vice but it's 1 of the funnier things i've seen in a long time

I think about the Martin Short scene at least once a week

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/eueFItCd2ng

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

That PT Anderson guy is pretty good.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

yea ok posted:

I was high af when I saw this in a theatre and it was a top 10 theatre experience. I was crying laughing at points.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

feeling really bad today. found out the elephants that used to be at the circus are bred for "funny throwing off a cliff" now

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm at the ER. My four year old son had a seizure in my arms. Stopped breathing. Turned blue. Throat clogged up with phlegm. I did cpr and mouth to mouth on him. Got him breathing again. Called ambulance but they didn't show up for 20 minutes. Got him over to the hospital myself. Working up tests on him now. I hope he turns out alright. Anyway doing much better than before. Is responsive

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Shard posted:

I'm at the ER. My four year old son had a seizure in my arms. Stopped breathing. Turned blue. Throat clogged up with phlegm. I did cpr and mouth to mouth on him. Got him breathing again. Called ambulance but they didn't show up for 20 minutes. Got him over to the hospital myself. Working up tests on him now. I hope he turns out alright. Anyway doing much better than before. Is responsive
Holy hell, I hope he recovers

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Shard posted:

holy poo poo i'm so sorry. hope he's ok

keeping calm and getting him breathing again is a loving hero move. a fairly substantial amount of kids have a seizure for some reason or another and never again. hope that's the case

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I hope your son is ok and really quick thinking about getting him to the hospital yourself when the ambulances were slow.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

That must have been scary as all hell, jesus. Glad to hear he’s responsive now. Hope it was just a weird human glitch and nothing serious. Keep us posted

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

My son was crying saying he didn't want to die.

We just did blood xray and cat scan. Now waiting. I told him what happened and how he stopped breathing and he said that but I told him Its ok I got him breathing again and he hugged me and said thank you for saving me.

I loving can't right now. This place helps.

Shard fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Jun 6, 2021

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 48 hours!

Shard posted:

Keeping you and your son in my thoughts, hoping he recovers ok :sympathy:

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Goddamn Shard I hope it works out. That sounds scary as hell.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

loving hell Shard that's awful, glad you were able to think so fast and get him breathing and to the hospital as quickly as possible, even gladder to hear he's talking and moving about again. Hope he's gonna be okay.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jesus. Good on you and hoping for the best.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

All tests came back normal. Wyatt is doing good. Gonna give him an early Christmas present. A doctor Eggman figure. He loves sonic

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hell yeah, great to hear.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
You acted like an absolute hero there mate, well done!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Why are all action RPGs dark souls now I suck at video games I just want to kill things and be strong

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

In icu now. He had another seizure when we got home. They want him overnight for observation. The universe can't have him. gently caress that

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

God really has it in for the Pagoda this weekend between Thauros vs The Truck and now this.

Hope for the best for you and yours.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Jesus. Much love to you and your family. I hope for the best.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

praying for your family Shard.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

3rd seizure. My little boy. I need him to be OK. I can't take this

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Shard posted:

3rd seizure. My little boy. I need him to be OK. I can't take this

You'll figure this out because you and your family are extremely powerful. This is PSP sending extremely good vibes to you and yours:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

loving thank you. I'm so tired but can't sleep. My wife told me she loves me and thinks I saved our boys life. I'm proud and scared at the same time. I'll take all the energy you give