Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

It should be noted that One Giant Hand is pixelated boat on Twitter, whose most famous contribution to the Western canon is "The Gorilla Channel".

Fools Infinite posted:

Can you find all the hidden eggs? SOLUTION: No, you cannot. They are hidden too well. '

There actually are several hidden eggs in this comic, which I've never noticed before. What a great Easter Egg, Fools Infinite.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
What a great Easter Fool, Eggs Infinite!

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

finalellipsis posted:

mostly good jokes but christ those could sure do with a lot less text

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer

That's an edit. Here is the original:

The one you posted is from 'Fixed this comic - 9GAG.'

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
The edit is better because it has a joke in it.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

CPColin posted:

The original is better because it has an implied joke in it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Haha that's crazy. In reality, the Michelin company published a book of restaurant reviews to get people to drive to those restaurants (which would make them need to buy more tires). That guide became one of the most prestigious restaurant ratings in the world :shepface:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Are Manse and Tampere locations?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Skwirl posted:

Are Manse and Tampere locations?

Same place. Manse is after Manchester.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

finalellipsis posted:

mostly good jokes but christ those could sure do with a lot less text

The whole gimmick of one giant hand is extremely wordy, overexplained punchlines and that's fine if that's what you were going for. Anyway here's some more cos I like em

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Good choice for lifedream, very efficient.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Tendales posted:

... Oh. Oh dear.

Wait, I know that art style. That's the Subnormality artist.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

MokBa posted:

It should be noted that One Giant Hand is pixelated boat on Twitter, whose most famous contribution to the Western canon is "The Gorilla Channel".
He also coined the term "milkshake duck".

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
He is this generations' Shakespeare

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Tiggum posted:

:drat:

Tree Bucket posted:

He is this generations' Shakespeare

That phrase is worth at least one "Strange Bedfellows" or "My Madness has a method" or pick a better one.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

No more pictures for sad children for a day or two. I got drunk and dropped my laptop and then stepped on the charger cable, breaking it. Then my laptop battery died and I can’t use it anymore. I ordered a new charger cable off Amazon and it should get here Monday or Tuesday.

You might think, ZZ, you’re still posting. Why can’t you just post pfsc from your phone? The answer is that Imgur is a gently caress. I tried but I can’t get the link to parse right. I think I might be able to download it to my phone then upload it if I downloaded the Imgur app and then tried uploading it from there, but screw that. I’m not downloading any apps. The good news is that we still have 178 comics left to go.

One by one til what’s done is done

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Ziv Zulander posted:

No more pictures for sad children for a day or two. I got drunk and dropped my laptop and then stepped on the charger cable, breaking it. Then my laptop battery died and I can’t use it anymore. I ordered a new charger cable off Amazon and it should get here Monday or Tuesday.

You might think, ZZ, you’re still posting. Why can’t you just post pfsc from your phone? The answer is that Imgur is a gently caress. I tried but I can’t get the link to parse right. I think I might be able to download it to my phone then upload it if I downloaded the Imgur app and then tried uploading it from there, but screw that. I’m not downloading any apps. The good news is that we still have 178 comics left to go.

One by one til what’s done is done

you should keep on drinking

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

ChubbyChecker posted:

you should keep on drinking

Don’t mind if I already am

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Tiggum posted:

This is his best work imo
https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/824388930975916032

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Ziv Zulander posted:

Don’t mind if I already am

i use imgbb for phoneposting because imgur is a real gently caress

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

baw posted:

i use imgbb for phoneposting because imgur is a real gently caress

Graci

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

MokBa posted:

There actually are several hidden eggs in this comic, which I've never noticed before. What a great Easter Egg, Fools Infinite.
I wonder how he managed to sneak one into Beartato's mouth though.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I am sorry that you all had to see that comic. PFSC is my favorite but it has its bad spots. The good times would not not be enjoyable without our difficulties to put things in perspective.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

The android app can upload directly to imgur and inlines the right link

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Len posted:

The android app can upload directly to imgur and inlines the right link

I have an iPhone, and also I hate technology and refuse to download any apps that I don’t like

e: posted from the awful app

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

just drop em on https://postimages.org/

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I hate my wife. And my wife? She hates our children.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I know there’s a huge concern about the lack of pictures for sad children. Rest assured, my laptop is fine, I just got drunk and stepped on the already damaged charger cable. This is user error. I purchased a new cable that will be here in a day or two, and you can all resume reading your regular depression comic before you know it.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Paladinus posted:

I hate my wife. And my wife? She hates our children.

Father I cannot click the book

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!

I've started using this ever since imgur demanded I create an account to post with ads blocked, and it's so much better.

Beezle
Oct 19, 2008

Happy Steve Perry Day!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Wet hell rear end penis?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Ziv Zulander posted:

I have an iPhone, and also I hate technology and refuse to download any apps that I don’t like

e: posted from the awful app

You just post them directly as pictures in the iOS app too. If you tap in you post and select (img) you can post from a saved photo. It handles everything else.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Beartato's middle name is 'Loves Magazines.'

I also have some 'bonus' blood if you want it.

Anytime is dinnertime if you eat dinner during it. The Constitution says that. Don't bother looking it up. I'm a lawyer.

The very next day, a new phone came out with TWICE the emojis

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

Guest comic by Elly Patterson

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Ziv Zulander posted:

I am sorry that you all had to see that comic. PFSC is my favorite but it has its bad spots. The good times would not not be enjoyable without our difficulties to put things in perspective.

Post the one where the ghost smashes all the dumb nerds nerd laptops

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
No.