Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
tinder live is pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Dmitri-9 posted:

tinder live is pretty good

Lane Moore was genuinely funny and gotta give congrats to Chris for dropping his own bangers in her set

great musical lineup too

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
My Minotaur fighter is getting the poo poo beat out of him by a giant dimensional kraken. How's the FRQNCY festival?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
looking at the current viewers tapping out at about 350 viewers, suggesting based off the $15 entry fee but allowing a conservative estimate of some VIP viewers, right now Producer and FRQNCY LIVE Showrunner Chris Wade is going to lose his thumbs

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Dr. Killjoy posted:

looking at the current viewers tapping out at about 350 viewers, suggesting based off the $15 entry fee but allowing a conservative estimate of some VIP viewers, right now Producer and FRQNCY LIVE Showrunner Chris Wade is going to lose his thumbs

Yikes. That’s dire. It always seemed like a bad idea but you still hate to see people face plant like that

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Dr. Killjoy posted:

lmao

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I know they probably want to try something new, but this kind of event has already been figured out by everyone. Free stream with donations giving a cut to a charity and let your whale megafans whip everyone into a donation frenzy and turn a couple thousand viewers into tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah they could have just randomly turned the twitch stream on without telling anyone the lineup and raised more money lol

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

I know they probably want to try something new, but this kind of event has already been figured out by everyone. Free stream with donations giving a cut to a charity and let your whale megafans whip everyone into a donation frenzy and turn a couple thousand viewers into tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars.

yeah but the problem they're trying to solve is getting bands paid, which is a noble goal but i don't think they're going to achieve it this time

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I think the big, big thing is VOD combined with COVID freedom. If they sold a recorded version for like $5 afterwards and did it a month or two earlier

if they have no POSTER'S HONOR they could sell a recorded version afterwards to recoup losses and save a thumb

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

That's just one chat's number of users.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

MonsieurChoc posted:

My Minotaur fighter is getting the poo poo beat out of him by a giant dimensional kraken. How's the FRQNCY festival?

you're still playing DC:SS? I hope you're playing Gooncrawl, the main line has been pretty horrible in regards to anything fun, save the new spells which are neat

but gently caress them forever for getting rid of Glaciate

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Victory Position posted:

you're still playing DC:SS? I hope you're playing Gooncrawl, the main line has been pretty horrible in regards to anything fun, save the new spells which are neat

but gently caress them forever for getting rid of Glaciate

Nah, I was in a D&D 4E planescape campaign over discord. Every other Saturdays for like 2 and a half years, we weren't gonna let the pandemic stop us.

Now I'm in a Marvel FASERIP game over discord. Yes, two games in a row, cause I'm craaaazy. (Actually I just crave social interactions and games are good at that, even over discord)

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

MonsieurChoc posted:

Nah, I was in a D&D 4E planescape campaign over discord. Every other Saturdays for like 2 and a half years, we weren't gonna let the pandemic stop us.

Now I'm in a Marvel FASERIP game over discord. Yes, two games in a row, cause I'm craaaazy. (Actually I just crave social interactions and games are good at that, even over discord)

that sounds pretty slick, I'm in a game that's a literal fighting game conversion into a tabletop, THRASH - The Fighters Generation - and it rules, my character just got back after a four day bender and it was because he was so dumb he got locked in the trunk of a car

he's a car thief

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Victory Position posted:

that sounds pretty slick, I'm in a game that's a literal fighting game conversion into a tabletop, THRASH - The Fighters Generation - and it rules, my character just got back after a four day bender and it was because he was so dumb he got locked in the trunk of a car

he's a car thief

That does sound fun as hell.

My Marvel character is a Transformers Ghost Rider. He's his own flaming bike.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Anyone have Bootleg feed for s2 of blowback?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

paul_soccer12 posted:

Anyone have Bootleg feed for s2 of blowback?

return to your posting homeland

https://www.reddit.com/r/blowback/

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

:siren: ghost stories returns :siren:

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

tokin opposition posted:

tokin opposition posted:

tokin opposition posted:

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

tokin opposition posted:

came here to post this

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

tokin opposition posted:

Joker howling at the moon emoji

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
i need to see like a heated but civil and moderated debate between someone who thinks brace is CIA and someone who doesnt

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

brace belden gets to sit on the jury that decides who was more persuasive

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

tokin opposition posted:

hell yeah

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Lol, donoteat and his other podcast host drove down to whitesburg to do a pdocast.

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

so brace is CIA twitter is saying that the Belden electronics and networking company bought a drone video feed company in 2017 called thinklogical that now has a DoD contract, which is relevant because on his first chapo appearance brace said he used an ipad to call in US airstrikes? which they think weren't actually on ISIS but on syrians

love feeling my brain melt

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

ypg was such a cause celebre in 2017 era that i can't really blame anyone for getting that hyped up about it even if the u.s. was using it for its own interests. even the most just causes end up being "proxies" of a sort which is why you have neocons whining about cubans in venezuela or iranians arming palestine

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Ross DaouThot posted:

so brace is CIA twitter is saying that the Belden electronics and networking company bought a drone video feed company in 2017 called thinklogical that now has a DoD contract, which is relevant because on his first chapo appearance brace said he used an ipad to call in US airstrikes? which they think weren't actually on ISIS but on syrians

This post made brain melt

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

xtal posted:

This post made brain melt

so brace and the other americans in his unit were actually CIA advisors or mercs or whatever and they were just killing syrians. but also brace's "family business" literally makes the drone control interface that he used. welp pretty open and shut case i guess if i wanna be a real ML i have to believe it

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Ross DaouThot posted:

Belden is a very large company that sells tons of electronics, wires and equipment to commercial operations. If you go to a job site where electricians are working you will likely see belden products (I seen them all the time at work lol). It’s not surprising that they would be acquiring companies given their size, though afaik it got bought years ago though and is no longer owned by a “Belden” so idk :shrug:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
wait till they find out about abby "lockheed" martin

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Sidney Blumenthal

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

oh god so the entire political landscape is MIC astroturf, good 2 know

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Ross DaouThot posted:

so brace and the other americans in his unit were actually CIA advisors or mercs or whatever and they were just killing syrians. but also brace's "family business" literally makes the drone control interface that he used. welp pretty open and shut case i guess if i wanna be a real ML i have to believe it

youre posting at someone who probably participates unironically in "brace is CIA" twitter

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

a Loving Dog posted:

youre posting at someone who probably participates unironically in "brace is CIA" twitter

i tried to phrase my post as though i was addressing that possibility lol

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Excited for the new trueanon third mic, mehmet dupont

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

ok i’m sold, kahina and belden, snyder and evans are probably all ops. the four horsemen

it’s too bad, i love brace. hopefully he rejects his programming and helps us all reach utopia with the belden program.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

When brace is naming the best San Fran public bathrooms to do heroin in he's actually directing people to CIA-monitored stalls.

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

👁️👁️👁️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009
The pieces are adding up...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B3zef_Franczak
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Br%C3%BCnig_railway_line
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Nekrasov
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Friedland
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Friedland
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MullenLowe_Group
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Mullen_Jr.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_W._Christman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Frost