Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.
I didn’t do the wedding event last year. Can you get the items in the other colorways?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
They're all customizable.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

yippeekiyaymf posted:

I didn’t do the wedding event last year. Can you get the items in the other colorways?

They'll only give/trade you the pink and white but as the poster above said, you can customize them all yourself.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

Thank you both!

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Thank you both!
Also, the stuff you can order from the ATM thing are available in different colors every day.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

track day bro! posted:

I missed half of the items last year so you can just spam 9000 wedding chairs then get maximum thingys.

Now I'm just trying to ruin the wedding

lmao

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I forgot to post this one

You said wedding? Sorry I misheard that as 'assault me with turtles and crabs armed with cannons'

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

track day bro! posted:

You said wedding? Sorry I misheard that as 'assault me with turtles and crabs armed with cannons'

This is definitely a Goon wedding.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

track day bro! posted:

Did she like it though?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

HopperUK posted:

Did she like it though?

I mean it's not like I asked them to walk the plank or anything.....

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

What is that spider crab thing? Never seen it before.

Also Soleil will be in boxes tomorrow if anyone wants a hamster.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

yippeekiyaymf posted:

What is that spider crab thing? Never seen it before.

Also Soleil will be in boxes tomorrow if anyone wants a hamster.

It's an actual spider crab, as in the thing you dive for. When you place them they turn giant size and don't have tanks.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
They're pretty big when you pull them up out of the water, too.

https://twitter.com/WT_Fits/status/1375197572516564994?s=19

That said, I think they're only available to catch during March and April, at least in the Nothern hemisphere.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

Oh cool. I had no idea. Thanks!

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

It's absolute bullshit you can't reset the clothing wall in Able's to default. Once someone puts a custom design on there, that's it, you have no option to do anything except override it with other custom things.

And you can override a design, remove that design completely, then tell Isabelle to reset someone's clothing, and they'll still loving wear it.

And now I have to start gifting people coffee mugs and stuff because I didn't realise anyone taking part in a wedding photo thing would get an ugly plate in their house.

Feeling grumpy today. Maybe I should do some fishing and chill for a while.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Black Robe posted:

And now I have to start gifting people coffee mugs and stuff because I didn't realise anyone taking part in a wedding photo thing would get an ugly plate in their house.

I think they put that wedding plate away on their own after a couple of days or at least when the event ends. I know last year I didn’t make any effort to replace them and they were eventually gone.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

J-Spot posted:

I think they put that wedding plate away on their own after a couple of days or at least when the event ends. I know last year I didn’t make any effort to replace them and they were eventually gone.

Well, that's good at least. Mostly I was very confused yesterday, I sold the plate as soon as I got back from Harv's and couldn't figure out how Katt had got hold of it until I saw some of the others and realised.

Imagine going to someone's wedding and they gift you a hideous plate with their faces on it.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Any seasonal furniture items villagers acquire (including the wedding plate) gets removed once the season they appear in is over

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
I'm FINALLY having shooting stars tonight. Starting 7pm pacific time. I'm also having a bit of a busy, chaotic day irl, so I'll do my best to get back with you guys with a Dodo code around 7pm. Just wanted to give everyone as much of a heads up as possible so everyone can get some wishes. I don't know about the rest of you, but I haven't been able to get any since forever it seems.

Charles posted:

Is this scary painting laying here?

Yes, the painting is still there in my shopping plaza and you are absolutely welcome to it

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

I thought snails only spawned on rocks but apparently they spawn on shrubs too.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

I'm finding conflicting information, does anyone know what size shadow a gar is?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

yippeekiyaymf posted:

I thought snails only spawned on rocks but apparently they spawn on shrubs too.

One of my biggest gripes with this game is that there is only one kind of snail.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

Last call if anyone wants Soleil the hamster.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
Iv got Ankha in boxes if anyone wants her. Sorry it’s so late in the day but pm me or post and I’ll try and make something work.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
Celeste is here. Stars are falling. I've trapped her on the river up by villager housing on level 3.

Feel free to grab whatever fruit, flowers, pumpkins, shopping, diy you want.
Come get your 20 wishes.

If you have any of these items you could donate I would appreciate it, but of course it's absolutely not necessary:
Oil barrel
Gemini fragments
Aquarius fragments
Scattered papers
Document Stack
Pitfall seed
Gold armor diy
Ironwood chair diy
Ironwood bed diy
Ironwood table diy
Jail bars diy
Leaf stool diy
Maple leaf pond stone diy
Trees bounty arch diy
Trees bounty big tree diy

Dodo is closed

Haji fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Jun 9, 2021

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Haji posted:

Celeste is here. Stars are falling. I've trapped her on the river up by villager housing on level 3.

Oh, you have a turnip price of 394 too :P

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Charles posted:

:doit: booting up the switch now

Made 550k :vince:

beer gas canister fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Jun 9, 2021

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj

Charles posted:

Nice. I didn't even notice. Like I said, I'm having a super busy day today. I've only played long enough to get some stars and pick up the branches. I'm going to check my switch and make sure that I stay open for everyone for a few more hours in a few minutes here

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Charles posted:

gently caress, I missed out. I've got a decreasing trend this week and 300 nips to offload. :negative:

Today has not been a good day for gaming. :negative:

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Haji posted:

Nice. I didn't even notice. Like I said, I'm having a super busy day today. I've only played long enough to get some stars and pick up the branches. I'm going to check my switch and make sure that I stay open for everyone for a few more hours in a few minutes here

Thank you!! Somebody will probably be around with 500 something soon, but I offloaded most. The anteater was giving away a recipe for something, I forgot what now. I didn't have any of those recipes or anything so I watered some random flowers, at least.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

W.T. Fits posted:

gently caress, I missed out. I've got a decreasing trend this week and 300 nips to offload. :negative:

Today has not been a good day for gaming. :negative:

I've had prices under 100 for the past two weeks. Didn't think that was even possible. WRETCHED CURSED F-ING TURNIPS.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
Thank you everyone for the nice messages, watering flowers and for the diy you left. Glad I was able to help people

Haji fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Jun 9, 2021

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I've had prices under 100 for the past two weeks. Didn't think that was even possible. WRETCHED CURSED F-ING TURNIPS.

Welcome to my island. I think I have had prices above 100 twice.

Also island hopping for villagers is so annoying. But I got Hazel and her unibrow beauty.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I had a 500 price the day after I sold mine for like 380 on someone elses island recently.....

IkeTurner
Apr 19, 2002
Made some things to liven up the entrance to Blather's Museum.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

track day bro! posted:

I had a 500 price the day after I sold mine for like 380 on someone elses island recently.....

Why would you check after you sold em?!

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

HopperUK posted:

Why would you check after you sold em?!

You need to know what price pattern you have for the week to make the predictions for next week more accurate, assuming you're using Turnip Prophet.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

IkeTurner posted:

Made some things to liven up the entrance to Blather's Museum.

I was gonna say poor Blathers having to walk past that scary insect sign every day and then I remembered that he never goes outside

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I've always appreciated that Blathers stands on the fish side of the museum entryway instead of the bug side. Dunno if it was intentional, but it works perfectly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Celeste has finally returned to Mau-Mau! We also have a fuckton of shooting stars. I have her trapped once again up where Godzilla is fighting the T. Rex. For your convenience, you can take the warp pipe right next to Resident Services and go to her directly.

CLOSED

Buy what you want at Nooks and Ables. Turnips are 127, but I'm hoping they go higher tomorrow. CJ is visiting, which means nothing to you because you don't live on my island. :v:

Fruit, flowers and pumpkins are yours for the taking, as is anything on the ground. Help yourself to the DIY recipes and other items laying around.

I'll be AFK, chilling in my house because gently caress those mosquitoes, but checking in on the connection periodically.

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Jun 10, 2021