Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
https://www.hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000008035133.html

Just :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Amazing. How long until he squeezes out another jytkypuolue and what will the name be?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
Soini's Väyrynen speedrun is looking good.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Eikä tässä vielä kaikki!

https://www.iltalehti.fi/kuntavaalit-2021/a/f0ce4130-4cf9-479f-85ce-e547e94e5778

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Lol that's very good.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Wait what, Corporation Now has other candidates than the entire Harkimo family?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Please change the thread title to "Singing and dancing allowed again in certain areas"

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Darkest Auer posted:

Wait what, Corporation Now has other candidates than the entire Harkimo family?

There's enough lizard people who are too reptilian even for Cock for their own party these days. Like Jesus gently caress they're having live social media feeds of eating insects and poo poo, no respect for the Old School Illuminati ways.

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
Liike Nyt is just an online forum running for office

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Asteroid Alert posted:

Liike Nyt is just an online forum running for office

Goonproject? It'd be great to see Pimeäryömijä debate some goobers on iltalehtiteevee :haw:

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
What would Gooniliitto even have as its core tenets?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Perustuloksi pullo gambiinaa jokaiselle kansalaiselle kerran viikossa?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Asteroid Alert posted:

What would Gooniliitto even have as its core tenets?

Free liquor and free ligur

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Darkest Auer posted:

Perustuloksi pullo gambiinaa jokaiselle kansalaiselle kerran viikossa?

Saatanan riistäjä. Kerran päivässä vähintään, mielellään pari kolme. Vaihtoehtoisesti vesijohtoverkostoon kossua.

Hiekkakauppias
Mar 26, 2008

OJ's humble beginnings in acting helped prepare him for the media spotlight in Calgary

Rappaport posted:

Saatanan riistäjä. Kerran päivässä vähintään, mielellään pari kolme. Vaihtoehtoisesti vesijohtoverkostoon kossua.

Haluatko tukea yksityistä altiaa vai otetaanko se takaisin kansan haltuun?

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Hiekkakauppias posted:

Haluatko tukea yksityistä altiaa vai otetaanko se takaisin kansan haltuun?

Kansallistetaan vaan. Jokainen humalatilansa sallimilla kyvyillä, jokaiselle krapulansa asteen mukaan.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Nenonen posted:

Free liquor and free ligur

I don't think the field can support another far right party

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

https://www.iltalehti.fi/terveysuutiset/a/3bea4443-5a84-4263-84a0-a3d79711062e

IL is all about how modern society gives too many shits about hurt feelings :qq: BUT SOMEONE ASKED ME TO WEAR A MASK ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT TODAY :qq:

Also, I've yet to hear about a single actual person who cannot wear a mask because of medical reasons, but is healthy enough to prance about outside.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Kuule hain nussivan posted:

Also, I've yet to hear about a single actual person who cannot wear a mask because of medical reasons, but is healthy enough to prance about outside.

:airquote: medical reasons :airquote:

En kyllä suosittele ketään kovin kärkkäästi alkamaan tivaamaan kanssamatkustajilta maskia, ainakaan jos kyse on narkista, juoposta tai Iltalehden toimittajasta. Voi mennä tappeluksi ja saada hepatiitin.

Hiekkakauppias
Mar 26, 2008

OJ's humble beginnings in acting helped prepare him for the media spotlight in Calgary
"Yksityinen puoli toimii paljon tehokkaammin kuin julkinen sektori. Se on satavarma asia eikä siitä tarvitse edes kiistellä, sanoo Kitkiöjoki."

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-11965904

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

* tietyillä tehokkuuden määritelmillä

Qtamo
Oct 7, 2012

Hiekkakauppias posted:

"Yksityinen puoli toimii paljon tehokkaammin kuin julkinen sektori. Se on satavarma asia eikä siitä tarvitse edes kiistellä, sanoo Kitkiöjoki."

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-11965904

Ottaen huomioon että tämä on kunnanjohtajan kommentti, toivottavasti kaikilla kunnan työntekijöillä on työnhaku vireillä. :catstare:

EDIT: Suosittelen kyllä kuuntelemaan tuon audiopätkän, vaikuttaa mahtavalle kunnanjohtajalle.

Qtamo fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Jun 11, 2021

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Nenonen posted:

* tietyillä tehokkuuden määritelmillä

tehokkaasti imuroitu 2,3 miljoonaa reilulta 3000 veronmaksajalta :lmao:

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
Let's not forget all the valuable services they got for that money, such as

quote:

sama konsulttiyhtiö myös toteutti hankkeita itse. Muutamat hankkeista, kuten paikallisvaluutta Sysmä-raha ja Sysmän e-kuntalaisuus -digialusta,
...a Sysmä bitcoin and a webpage

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

I HAVE SHIT OPINIONS ON STAR WARS MOVIES!!!

I can't even call the right one bad.
tbh in Sysmä this is probably not enough to even raise an eyebrow, since the place has a ridiculous number of high profile murder cases, as well as some nice ol drug trade and blackmail circles

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Literally any Finnish municipality under the population of 20,000 is a web of corruption and goodbrothering that would make a mayor of a small Southern Italy town feel right at home. My hometown had to recruit the kaupunginjohtaja from outside just to try to do something about it. That didn't turn out well because the kaupunginjohtaja had unrelated connections to private healthcare and pushed in Pihlajalinna but they tried?

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Jun 11, 2021

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

Musta tuntuu että konsultit on olemassa vain vaikeiden päätösten "ulkoistamiseksi" ja hyvävelikerhon rahansiirtoja varten.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Ampukaa konsultit, nuo hullut koirat!

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
If Maria Ohisalo ever leaves politics, maybe she can take up the role of gamer girl on twitch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eRTgjO-864

Speaking of Greens, Anni Sinnemäki, who is running for governor of Helsinki, is being investigated by the police for some dodgy abuse of power in relations to some shady real estate dealings.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

If Maria Ohisalo ever leaves politics, maybe she can take up the role of gamer girl on twitch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eRTgjO-864

A reverse-Pelkonen!

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
"Sit mä muistan et mä tykkäsin pikkutyttönä pelaa Custer's Revengee se oli tosi hyvä"

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
I thought Custer's Revenge was only a legend

Hiekkakauppias
Mar 26, 2008

Seuraavaksi video Orposta onanoimassa Thatcherin kuvalle tia

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Poliisi epäilee Anni Sinnemäkeä virka­rikoksesta https://www.hs.fi/kaupunki/art-2000008048799.html

What a crazy coincidence that this is published right before the election. This 2016 crime is being solved in a timely manner, or at least it's being reported at the right time, by lucky accident.

Hiekkakauppias
Mar 26, 2008

It's just punavihermedia slandering persut again and again, and not just going along with whatever bs Halla-Aho (or Orpo) spouts without attacking him on his BS and dogwhistling.

Oh wait, Marin was just in a middle of a fabricated kohu and now Sinnemäki being burned on old bs stuff?

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

doverhog posted:

Poliisi epäilee Anni Sinnemäkeä virka­rikoksesta https://www.hs.fi/kaupunki/art-2000008048799.html

What a crazy coincidence that this is published right before the election. This 2016 crime is being solved in a timely manner, or at least it's being reported at the right time, by lucky accident.

Yeah, jesus christ that's transparent as hell. Perfectly timed for the weekend so people will see the eleventeen million articles and "opinion pieces" they'll pump out on this before Sunday. I guess somebody was getting scared those dastardly Greens might actually take the mayor position away from Cock due to the latter's incompetence.

I got no dog in this race and I truly do not care for Helsinki's local elections nor am I a particularly big fan of the Greens but blatantly trying to manipulate the election like this by digging up supposedly incriminating bullshit at the eleventh hour to craft a narrative is just loving low.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Ruflux posted:

I got no dog in this race and I truly do not care for Helsinki's local elections nor am I a particularly big fan of the Greens but blatantly trying to manipulate the election like this by digging up supposedly incriminating bullshit at the eleventh hour to craft a narrative is just loving low.

It also seems dumb as hell, ostensibly the people who'd vote Green will be even more gung-ho to go vote now that keltainen lehdistö has done a piss-poor smear bit. And kok voters always vote anyway :shrug:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I dunno if it's even going to matter, so many have voted early and on a sunny June sunday, how many of the rest will go to the official polling place?

slowdave
Jun 18, 2008

Absolutely pathetic poo poo from HS lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matti
Mar 31, 2019

i love the media

whats the point of doing anything by the book when youre going get poo poo on for what amounts to jaywalking