Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

LegoMan posted:

Trump lost six months ago and his energy is so low there's this

https://twitter.com/david_j_roth/status/1401404714508488704?s=20

He slammed 5 shots and decided anything goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
folks we hate it when people shred our ground bacon don't we

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I just want Jeb to run again so I can watch Trump slaughter him, again

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Yossarian-22 posted:

Jeb may be a goober but he's not an idiot.

Even he knows he will never be president

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
please just let jeb live in peace with his turtles

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Yossarian-22 posted:

I'm always down for clowning on Jeb(!) but Trump turning his own son against him and inducting him into his cult is almost too much

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

My legal president will not live to see 2024. He looks worse than cryptkeeper Joe

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

DesertIslandHermit posted:

He slammed 5 shots and decided anything goes.

They gave him the wrong kind of Sudafed. Can't get the good stuff with pseudoephedrine anymore

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

I wonder who will be the Jeb! of 2024

right now i'm leaning towards nobody, because what will happen is trump decides to run again and the republicans cancel the primary election and make trump the nominee by default like they did last year

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

lmao

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1402019060552982529?s=20

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I think trump endorsing a toe tag in NC for senate is a sign that internal might be pretty weird there, especially since Lara Trump or Mark Meadows are both logical choices and neither wanted it.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

if only we had given trump a chance................

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

FizFashizzle posted:

I think trump endorsing a toe tag in NC for senate is a sign that internal might be pretty weird there, especially since Lara Trump or Mark Meadows are both logical choices and neither wanted it.

very surprised that Lara Trump passed because that seat was basically hers if she wanted it.

but i guess she'd rather commit to full time grifting and that's understandable

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

definitely want to watch two ancient men complain about women saying they raped them

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Good soup! posted:

if only we had given trump a chance................

we'll get to again in a few years

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

oh gently caress yea gonna go check out this show. in a body bag.

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

do you have "Hindus for Trump?"

that's a rare Trump

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

FizFashizzle posted:

Lara Trump wants to grift full time

Mark Meadows is drawing up plans to flee the country

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Gonna flop out their harassment settlements and compare sizes.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
drat oreilly looks like he put on a lot of weight

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I can't tell which one is debasing themselves more for hanging out with the other

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

LegoMan posted:

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1401359243471560704

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

dads friend steve posted:

it is literally impossible to say if trump will run in 24 because on the one hand he hates work and really just needs attention. on the other hand as becomes increasingly irrelevant his need for that fix could cause him to run again

my theory is he starts doing his old campaign style rallies, and real campaign metastasizes around him in the sloppiest way possible

this is a good prediction

the GOP has literally zero ideas and Trump will once again be yanked into the presidency when he just wants to whine and grift

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

LegoMan posted:

lol it's not going to matter at a rally.

"Remoobles"

"AHHHHHHHH!!! TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRJMOP"

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

hahaha

is Bill O'reilly a 2020 election truther?

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Gresh posted:

hahaha

is Bill O'reilly a 2020 election truther?

He wasn't 6 months ago but who knows where the grift will take him now

https://www.newsday.com/opinion/newsday-opinion-the-point-newsletter-1.50133381

quote:

Immediately following the election, O’Reilly said the vote was "botched" by mail-in ballots. He declared that there was a "possibility" of fraud, especially in Pennsylvania, but he also sometimes downplayed Trump’s path to victory and added that Giuliani should not be running around "just saying stuff" without evidence.

In recent episodes, O’Reilly has been clear about President Joe Biden’s win.

"I congratulate Mr. Biden," O’Reilly said in an episode last week.

"He won by 7 million votes," O’Reilly explained. "Now you can say there was shenanigans and some fraud. And I believe there was, but not at that level. Not at 7 million."

He also denounced the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, and said Trump would be linked to it "perhaps unfairly, but he did address that crowd."

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

lol it's not going to matter at a rally.

"Remoobles"

"AHHHHHHHH!!! TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRJMOP"

the trump fans who show up to rallies are people who think the best part of thanksgiving is the drunk uncle going on a racist and paranoid political rant

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Abbott has to be eyeing a 2024 run, right?

https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/status/1404836819087380481

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

maybe a 2024 roll

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

He also just invited trump to tour the border, so maybe

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Judakel posted:

maybe a 2024 roll

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

mah right to have rolling blackouts!

don't mess with Texas! :freep:

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Mustached Demon posted:

mah right to have rolling blackouts!

don't mess with Texas! :freep:

with him as your governor, what other kind of blackouts would you have?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

hes been signing a lot of dumb poo poo lately like his bill allowing texas banks to hold crypto

now banking is outside of my professional area but basically my reading of the bill was that banks could take duties beyond those of a brokerage (which is also a bank, but one that holds stocks/bonds/etc. and handles the necessary tax filings for them) by taking on complete ownership of your crypto. or in simpler terms, assuming 100% risk for little to no gain. to put this in perspective, a brokerage does not own your stocks and bonds for you.

he seems to be on some kind of push to prove hes doing something but whatever end it is i have no idea

bertolt rekt
Jul 30, 2007

cumshitter posted:

a brokerage does not own your stocks and bonds for you.

yes they do https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_name_securities

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

huh. i learned something. although this seems more like a minor distinction in that the brokerage/custodian is listed as the owner in so far as how securities issuers determine who interest and diviends are paid to (and then further divvied between accounts by the custodian) and settling trades, as the account holder still has ownership and control over them

to clarify, this is something i struggle to explain in a simple way to crypto holders. crypto holders themselves do not "own" crypto in the same way that you can show ownership of a stock, bond, etc. you have access to it, which is a minor distinction from ownership, but since you cant reverse trades in the event of fraud that ownership is limited. like, if some idiot at Scottrade decided to transfer all of my stocks to their own account i can demonstrate ownership and fraud and have them returned to me, unlike irreversible crypto transactions

cumshitter has issued a correction as of 03:10 on Jun 16, 2021

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

cumshitter posted:

huh. i learned something. although this seems more like a minor distinction in that the brokerage/custodian is listed as the owner in so far as how securities issuers determine who interest and diviends are paid to (and then further divvied between accounts by the custodian) and settling trades, as the account holder still has ownership and control over them

to clarify, this is something i struggle to explain in a simple way to crypto holders. crypto holders themselves do not "own" crypto in the same way that you can show ownership of a stock, bond, etc. you have access to it, which is a minor distinction from ownership, but since you cant reverse trades in the event of fraud that ownership is limited. like, if some idiot at Scottrade decided to transfer all of my stocks to their own account i can demonstrate ownership and fraud and have them returned to me, unlike irreversible crypto transactions

huh. well that does sound rather crucial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

The states do have one very important right

The right to suck it