Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.
Scanning dropped, mission runners salt harvesting begins too bad scanning was going to be the end of us geese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
From a rough glance through the corp killboard, it looks like y’all killed about 14b worth of mission runners last night in low sec.

Solid first day.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Honk

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

Kaysette posted:

From a rough glance through the corp killboard, it looks like y’all killed about 14b worth of mission runners last night in low sec.

Solid first day.

It was fun. I set up my indy alt in a Probe with scan rigs and would scan down the runners scout and give the warp in, then we'd send the inties in to get initial point and then the dps came in for the kill.

Highlights were the 4 Ravens we found and murdered, the 7 Domi's that we were thinking about ganking when my scout got a notification that the space had been scanned by someone else followed by a 4 mega gank crew that the Domi's wiped in less than a minute causing us to decide that they might just be more than we could chew.

One Geddon pilot who was obviously on the ball and managed to warp out before the cepter could land point.

Ziggy managed to dock once and gate jump once with a criminal timer after forgetting we were in low sec.

All in all it was a fun and profitable evening.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Skex posted:

Ziggy managed to dock once and gate jump once with a criminal timer after forgetting we were in low sec.

with a criminal timer and a hold full of bits that dropped off the mission runners! this was an emotional rollercoaster.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Goosey Lee posted:

with a criminal timer and a hold full of bits that dropped off the mission runners! this was an emotional rollercoaster.

Toilet EVE: Exploration, The Highs are very high and the security very low.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Kaysette posted:

Solid first day.

GOOP and XBUX boards have a decent amount as well.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

FDGF_UK posted:

Lol

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

FDGF_UK posted:

:captainpop:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
if you haven't played in a while, now is a good time to come back. a recent update dropped with a good amount of new content, and there is bountiful opportunities for pubbie tears. the alliance is as active as its been in many months, so lets see those old faces!

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

i think theres more people online than back in december lol

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Lmao I authed with GDN bot in the pantheon discord and now everyone is trying to auth that way but can't

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
nanocores unlock toilet a e s t h e t i c

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Goose News:

Several Geese have become richer and are now buying their dream spaceships.

In a Black-Ops mission, we've also dropped 3 further outposts in Fountain which, despite scanning have now gone 8 days without detection.

Square rocks have now started showing up on our doorstep at the pond.

Its been a good week.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
Toilet eve update: still no clue what I'm doing, somehow have 50mm isk and a cruiser.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!
Oh, scanning is a thing now?

My account has been lapsing (not from lack of desire), but if scanning and PI is back now, I might sacrifice some sleep to get back onboard :sludgepal:

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Oh, scanning is a thing now?

My account has been lapsing (not from lack of desire), but if scanning and PI is back now, I might sacrifice some sleep to get back onboard :sludgepal:

Scanning is a thing now and the resulting salt is very real.

Tektolnes
Jul 2, 2013
Is this called Toilet Eve because you can play it while taking a poo poo? Or is it called that because the game is poo poo?

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Tektolnes posted:

Is this called Toilet Eve because you can play it while taking a poo poo? Or is it called that because the game is poo poo?

Por que no los dos?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Tektolnes posted:

Yes

Tektolnes
Jul 2, 2013
I suppose I’ll keep my toilet time for other thought provoking activities then and save myself the trouble.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Tektolnes posted:

:hmmyes:

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Tektolnes posted:

I suppose I’ll keep my toilet time for other thought provoking activities then and save myself the trouble.

Probably for the best; you don't qualify to join in the first place.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Elite Shitters Only

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Tektolnes posted:

It’s fun playing with geese but I’d never call it a “”good”” game per se.

Tektolnes
Jul 2, 2013
The idea of getting into the game earlier in its life cycle appeals, as games like EVE online are hard to climb to the upper levels in so long after it’s release…but if the core game isn’t as much fun that may not be enough to offset it. I’ll still keep an eye on it though, curious to see if it generates the same kinds of stories EVE online has over the years.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Tektolnes posted:

The idea of getting into the game earlier in its life cycle appeals, as games like EVE online are hard to climb to the upper levels in so long after it’s release…but if the core game isn’t as much fun that may not be enough to offset it. I’ll still keep an eye on it though, curious to see if it generates the same kinds of stories EVE online has over the years.

You are about a year late in the thread. Move along now old timer.

Tektolnes
Jul 2, 2013
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BadGregariousAntarcticfurseal-mobile.mp4

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

Tektolnes posted:

imo it’s a lot more fun than EO - streamlined, less hassle, and some very big QOL changes. Still plenty of pvp and salt. This is a game that appeals to a very small percentage of people though so it’s hard to call it “good.”

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

In the news this week.

Fat Geese get fatter with faction battleships appearing to be the new doctrine.

Join now, grow with us. Get fat with us.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

This is just beautiful. :krad:

Logged in after ages, I guess scanning is a thing now? And what's this nanocore stuff? And oh god the medal made it in, the Spanish client says we have EYES OF THE LYNX :black101:

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Yeah, I don't have the faintest idea what the nanocore stuff is either. If I have a few of those purple store points and fly droneboats, what should I do with them?

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

Traveller posted:

EYES OF THE LYNX :black101:

Aaaaaaahaha.

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013

Traveller posted:

This is just beautiful. :krad:

Logged in after ages, I guess scanning is a thing now? And what's this nanocore stuff? And oh god the medal made it in, the Spanish client says we have EYES OF THE LYNX :black101:

These are translated!?
I guess we can cut NetEase a little slack for taking so long on the medal.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
What medal

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

H110Hawk posted:

What medal

It's a good cookie for turning in an exploit

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Wtf are these exogenous light things, I can't find any info about them online? The description sounds like skin stuff, but I can't find anywhere to use them.

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

How can we go so long without new posts?

A bit of an update, our Fountain Safari continues to pay dividends in the form of fun and salt.

Kyro a member of MARS has taken it upon himself to try and drive us out of Syndicate and has since been losing ships and fleets to geese. While trying to reinforce and destroy some neutral Player Outposts in the Ganderlands.

Here's a little video of his initial attempt to lead a fleet against the Featheration, it did not end well for him as we had a nice little login trap waiting for him.

Had a conversation with him after I'd popped another ship of his.

Apparently gathering intel on his targets isn't a big priority to him, which goes a long way to explaining his level of "SUCcess.

Unbeknownst to our intrepid adventurer these Outposts were put up specifically to attract this kind of content.

It's great, I get my PVP fix and I don't even have to leave the pocket.

Skex fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Jun 30, 2021

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Hello everyone, sorry for the hiatus.

Pantheon and Son Banana have openly declared they will destroy all of our PoS' and corp cit, so we will be destroying theirs.

We've begun burning the Taurus constellation in blackops, with our covert ops cruisers. The Mars people live here, and they're salty as gently caress. We shot some shield timers, and they told silent we were flattening their PoS'. They also have invaded Syndicate to also wreck our bases and PoS, and we've been destroying their attempts.

But now all of pantheon is backing them, which is fine, cause we'll be cloaked up in their space, destroying their miners and bases. Oh no, not our npc station systems. We'll place another corp cit when this is over.

Evac your POS', get anything out of the corp cit while you can, and come join in on the purging of fountain of all space trash. Bring a cloak and scanner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lol drat what did you do to make Son Banana get off his rear end?