Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

yeah but when i click it and search "turdiak" nothing comes up lol

I searched "skyrim" and a bunch of posts came up. Maybe the indexing is weird since it's a new forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Interesting... I will forward this along to astral.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's there but it has no text lol

it kind of owns that the way to find it is the same way that you solve a puzzle in dragon quest 2 lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Bicyclops posted:

it kind of owns that the way to find it is the same way that you solve a puzzle in dragon quest 2 lmao

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lol working as intended

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's there but it has no text lol

because it's the secret treasure behind the waterfall

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
laughing at this again

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

laughing at this again

lmfao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

elf help book posted:

laughing at this again

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

laughing at this again

Lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

great thread

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Latest goldmine entry: Evidence.zip 2

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3969819

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

you beat me to it, lol.

I think the god one probably still has some good posts left but we should probably hit it before the end of the day before it starts getting GBS stink bombs.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

you beat me to it, lol.

I think the god one probably still has some good posts left but we should probably hit it before the end of the day before it starts getting GBS stink bombs.

Yeah I think it’s still got some gas in the tank but it’s going in for sure

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

in nomine mario et luigi et omni colori yoshi, amen: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3969941&pagenumber=9&perpage=40

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Men of Imp Zone, why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same thread, that has been taken from you into the goldmine, will come back in the same way you have seen it go into the goldmine.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i which i literally knew anything about the bible so i could understand most of that thread outside of just understanding the gaming refs lol

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I was shopping a post where the Burning Bush asked Moses for some macca and a Life Stone but I was too slow :sigh:

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

i which i literally knew anything about the bible so i could understand most of that thread outside of just understanding the gaming refs lol

[A quest marker pops up on the hud of every preacher within 10 miles]

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Lmfao thank you, it disappeared before I knew it and I forgot there’s a goldmine now

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Control Volume posted:

[A quest marker pops up on the hud of every preacher within 10 miles]

hell, if they can explain why the really long posts are funny outside of its someone talking about a switch in bible words or w/e id appreciate it

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

going to show the thread to a priest and watch him laugh his whole rear end off

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

a priest, a rabbi, and a buddhist monnk walk into the imp zone goldmine...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

a priest, a rabbi, and a buddhist monnk walk into the imp zone goldmine...

u can just say mario, it's easier

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

what do you wish to know

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
all the christianity thing i know is becuase of baby isaac poop game

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That's crazy. Christianity pwns

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i was raised catholic but now whenever i go back for a funeral or a wedding or whatever i get mad cause they changed a bunch of the words. "and with your spirit?" no thanks!!!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i didnt know what a church was until i was in highschool

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

ArfJason posted:

all the christianity thing i know is becuase of baby isaac poop game

Same + bayonetta

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i'm lapsed but i'll save your soul, trying to jack off. i've added it as a sidequest in my journal.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

:pray:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

i didnt know what a church was until i was in highschool

:raise:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

insane anime posted:

That's crazy. Christianity pwns

it has its moments

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dante ftw.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

trying to jack off walking through an art museum and saying "who's this bearded guy with the long hair who keeps showing up in all the paintings? he some kind of king?" and an evangelical pumps the air. this is the moment he's been waiting for his entire life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

trying to jack off walking through an art museum and saying "who's this bearded guy with the long hair who keeps showing up in all the paintings? he some kind of king?" and an evangelical pumps the air. this is the moment he's been waiting for his entire life.

lol