Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

The evanescent Neil deGrasse Tyson charms us and reminds us, we loving love science. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siZPaZ9hcEA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Lampsacus posted:

This one was confirmed as fire laterns or balloons or something. where are you sourcing these .mp4s from mate. i'm assuming keywording on imgur or some ufo bb
uap.news which is an extremely trustworthy website that was definitely not registered in 2020 to take advantage of the impending news

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Lampsacus posted:

The evanescent Neil deGrasse Tyson charms us and reminds us, we loving love science. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siZPaZ9hcEA

rocket engineers at blue origin love this. worst case scenario, at least bezos won't be yelling at them for loving up their first manned launch

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Lampsacus posted:

These production values are out of this world!

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://i.imgur.com/XsdgyOm.mp4

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

destiny releasing a dlc with aliens in it is definitely the most chilling confirmation for me

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
all of the fake ones have the aftereffects jiggle set way too high

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Communist Thoughts posted:

destiny releasing a dlc with aliens in it is definitely the most chilling confirmation for me

xcom possibly becoming a marveldisneyverse garbage is the exact opposite of disclosure we can get

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Fortnite alien skins

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
if tom delonge isn’t in on it and it’s not greys i really feel for him

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
https://twitter.com/FortniteGame/status/1402144610185486336?s=19

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

err posted:

Fortnite alien skins

Tim Sweeney and Sam Harris, our generation's cultural leaders being harnessed by the deep state to soften the blow of our quickly morphing reality.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
If aliens are real and here then where are their energy drinks and sodas? What is their equivalent of Dr. Pepper?

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

Delta-Wye posted:

Tom Delonge's UFO Timeline Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BjUK5V5sTg

Tom Delonge's UFO Timeline Part 2: The Core Story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn2h2phywNE

hosed up if true

With the CIA and the USAbeing the prime antagonists in so many conflicts this just seems dumb. If there are parasites that feed on human misery its the same human ruling elite as always

Why woould anyone believe them when they don't even have the balls ot give me my $2000 dollars joe? Wheres that promised debt relief? (I do realize the irony since so many still do)

It just sounds like a new layer of control where all the information is tied up in corporate satellites and military officers (again).

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

why does anyone care what the blink 182 guys says

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Which military or intelligence bloodline is Tom Delonge part of?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Google Butt posted:

yeah, exactly man, im more of a luehead myself.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
Early Life: Tom DeLonge was born on December 13th of 1975 in Poway, California. Raised in a middle-class household, Tom's father was an oil company exec and his mother was a mortgage broker.

:thunk:

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

he went to highschool with Bobby Lee and wont respond to his calls, i hope the gets what's coming to him tbh

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Ross DaouThot posted:

if tom delonge isn’t in on it and it’s not greys i really feel for him

holy gently caress lmao poor sad tom. digging for deets on his folks and their inevitable tie-in to ww2/early cold war politics and found this instead:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/16/ex-blink-182-singer-tom-delonge-files-for-divorce/

quote:

According to docs obtained by TMZ ... DeLonge filed for divorce in San Diego County Superior Court after 18 years of marriage to Jennifer DeLonge. They've known each other since high school and got married on May 26, 2001 in San Diego. They have 2 kids together ... 17-year-old daughter Ava and 13-year-old son Jonas.

As for why they're splitting up ... the founding Blink member cited "irreconcilable differences." They list December 29, 2017, as the date of separation. He's asking for joint legal and physical custody of their kids.
busy month for tom

poor tom :smith:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 202 days!

am i missing the irony here, or are these aliens more alien than usual

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Google Butt posted:

He fronted TTSA (which Lue was also part of), which he openly described as a soft-disclosure science and entertainment company with loose government backing. They released the FLIR1, GOFAST and GIMBAL videos in 2017 that kicked this whole navy ufo thing off.

Ratios and Tendency has issued a correction as of 10:45 on Jun 9, 2021

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
if this month ends with anything besides a useless wet fart of a redacted report. well, i'll be happy I guess. but i bet i won't be happy.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

If a lifetime of following videogame, movie, and book leaks has taught me anything it's that the dumbest and most blatant leak is going to be the correct one and Geno is never going to be in SSB

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Mola Yam posted:

if this month ends with anything besides a useless wet fart of a redacted report. well, i'll be happy I guess. but i bet i won't be happy.

If you hold your phone up to the light sometimes you can kind of see through the redacting

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

*aliens descend from their ship on the white house lawn, and a deafening audio blast is heard around the world:*

"Nineteen dollar fortnight card. who wants it?"

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

this is related

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

endocriminologist posted:

this is related

To what?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

epic that they added rick

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

talking to aliens with ur brain waves

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

endocriminologist posted:

this is related

what the heck is e-dose? googling just gives me vitamin E shots

edit: erowid isn't helping either

edit2: looks like one of those reddit chatbot training subs is the source, this is fake and here is the thread https://old.reddit.com/r/SubSimulatorGPT2/comments/kn5ytf/edose_was_a_drug_made_during_world_war_ii_by_the/

blatman has issued a correction as of 14:56 on Jun 9, 2021

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

It would be cool to have some sort of answer to anything, government

I guess on your own time though

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

I wish i had enough money to just gently caress around the desert with urologists and shamans and the like.
I don't even care about the ufos i just want the lifestyle

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

bobmarleysghost posted:

I wish i had enough money to just gently caress around the desert with urologists and shamans and the like.
I don't even care about the ufos i just want the lifestyle

...urologists?
To each his own I suppose

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

that's what i get for posting while pooping.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

I enjoy this thread but goons are so drat credulous lmao

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Justin Tyme posted:

Okay so now that you've established you're better than the rest of us want to jump into the fray?

It's more fun down here

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Justin Tyme posted:

it's fun to be credulous dipshits sometimes. imagining strong grey daddy saving us from our five different impending dooms is preferable to some of the alternatives

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

i mean, the byline does read "i want to believe"..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Justin Tyme posted:

I'd rather be surrounded by credulous UFO believers than the kind of people who listen to Skeptoid and get enjoyment out of being told that it's all bunk.

Like, I really do think there's something happening, but I also think that every video being posted here is either natural phenomena, mundane craft, or special effects. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Don't believe everything, but don't close yourself off to the possibility that the world is a more mysterious and wonderful place than some dipshit who masturbates watching mythbusters and tries to time their climax to when BUSTED appears on the screen wants to tell you it is.