Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Lyer posted:

You win by not participating and on that front Vshojo is doing a fine job at that. Btw how is Kagura Mea doing these days? I vaguely remember seeing a post on reddit about her recently, but nothing really since.

She seems to have recovered mentally after the concert. I imagine Aqua living closer now allows for them to hang out more too. I've listened to a couple of her singing streams and she regularly guests on Tamaki's channel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Cali looks to be using Foundry for the Rolls.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
I absolutely love how much into this these two are.

Calli's game is going to be excellent if everyone is this jazzed.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
Ah, Botan is good at maintaining face on stream, but is a big softy off-screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aON9Fil16h8

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

As far as anti's nyanners has been hit a few times by 4chan bot brigades, but with twitch moderation tools its easy enough to shut it down fairly fast, even more so now that she enlisted some of her older members to be mods, more than her previous like, handfull of admin/mods

I dont think i've seen any spam in like, silver/zen/mouseys chats...I THINK one of them got the Tiananmen bots but, again twitch moderation is easy enough to just be like "has to have been a follower for longer than 10 minutes"

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Kagura Mea pretty regularly does unarchived singing streams late at night JST time. She's done a few multi-vtuber concerts. As far as content for her channel, I dunno what she's been up to.

Kobogartimer
Mar 17, 2006

Wudz posted:

Ah, Botan is good at maintaining face on stream, but is a big softy off-screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aON9Fil16h8

She was trying her best but in that stream she did briefly crack and had to mute for a couple minutes.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
It'd be fun/ny if Coco made an avatar of herself and just went the Nyanners route in her other stream. "Hey look, I'm a Vtuber now! Woo!"

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Mirage posted:

It'd be fun/ny if Coco made an avatar of herself and just went the Nyanners route in her other stream. "Hey look, I'm a Vtuber now! Woo!"

"If" ?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Mirage posted:

She already has literally done this, it existed before she joined Hololive, and she's still posting content on it now. Her avatar looks exactly like her and she often just streams IRL content and often cosplays (She also does literally wear nothing but Addidas). Her subscriber count on YouTube is up there with Hololive numbers already. As for content, it's literally the exact same as Kiryu Coco, except she can play games that Cover might not have permission for. She's played Bayonetta, Resident Evil, and of course Ark on there

If you're interested, here's the link to her channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ruVYPv7yJmV0Rh0NKA-Lw

trucutru posted:

Unless you're Forsen (may god have mercy on your soul) twitch is pretty decent.
Forsen's chat spamming is part of the charm of Forsen, imo.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Kiara doing a really good job interacting with Callie and giving her a lot to work with

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

What I expected:

MagicalUrban Horror

What I got:

quote:

Calli: You wake up to something rather unpleasant: someone is knocking very aggressively on your door.
"COME ON, WAKE UP!!"
You look through the door window and see a fairly short, agitated-looking woman with black hair, and she seems really angry: you recognize her as the person who gave you the key to this place. poo poo.
You open the door a little bit, and she begins ranting about your due rent payments and the annoying sounds your birds make.
You say to her that you're sorry - you're a foreigner, you're new to these lands, and you do have money, but you will give her money soon.
"I would like you to stay here from the kindness of my heart, but I also have bills to pay, y'know."
You close the door. She begins knocking again. "You can't run away from me, you know! Don't you have a job?"
Kiara: "Job...I look for job-ara"
Calli: "Do you want a job?"
Kiara: "Yes please-ara...I work hard-ara..."
Calli: "sigh...Well, I know a few people who are looking for people to do some menial tasks..."
Kiara: "Um, what tasks-ara?"
Calli: She puts a small note under your door and leaves. The note contains some of her contacts and says "Get money. You have 2 weeks. Or else."

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

RealFoxy posted:

She already has literally done this, it existed before she joined Hololive, and she's still posting content on it now.

Ha, should have known. I've brushed by her alt channel a few times but never really got into it. Thanks.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Mirage posted:

Ha, should have known. I've brushed by her alt channel a few times but never really got into it. Thanks.
There's a pretty good shot it's going to be more active sometime after her graduation, regardless of what reason she's leaving Cover so keep an eye on it. She did mention something about seeing us in "the next life"

golden bubble posted:

What I expected:

MagicalUrban Horror

What I got:
I love Callie's enthusiasm over DM'ing this but I have no idea if she's properly prepared for the level of insanity that Ina and Ame are going to bring and the utter shock of common sense that Guara is going to bring

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Insurrectionist posted:

Yeah this, if you can find halfway decent mods Twitch is actually so many lightyears ahead of Youtube in that way, and the multitude of different modes you can use and combine (sub-only, follower-only - with 'must have followed for at least X minutes' delay even! - emote-only, etc) would let you dam up spammers while mods do heavy work as well. The big reason Twitch chat gets a bad rep is just because most of the biggest streamers either don't give a poo poo about using the tools available or are scared that trying to tame the chat will lose them the appeal that got them big in the first place and just don't dare to.

Just wanna point out Calli set the collab with Ollie and Coco to subscriber-only (minimum 8 months), Kiara and Suisei and others have assigned mods and a bunch of girls have done the members-only thing.
Youtube has in fact been rolling out new moderation tools, which I assume is why they've started relaxing restrictions on stuff.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

I love Callie's enthusiasm over DM'ing this but I have no idea if she's properly prepared for the level of insanity that Ina and Ame are going to bring and the utter shock of common sense that Guara is going to bring

in my experience even the players most totally lacking in common sense can be steered right by being upfront when what theyre about to do absolutely will kill them

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

"The pizza falls in the bath."
"I eat it."
"You... You what?"

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

"8 hours a dollar", English as a 2nd language really loving with Kiara here lol

cousin.avi
Oct 1, 2005

I wasn't sure how into this I would be, I've never watched a streamed TTRPG before. Have to say, both Calli and Tiara~ara are making this really enjoyable to listen to. I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of handle their characters and take to it. Between birb shop Calli, Kiara playing her character with ~ara, and the other little things I'm impressed and entertained.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

golden bubble posted:

What I expected:

MagicalUrban Horror

What I got:

Now it''s "dealing with your out-of-touch boomer boss, because you need the money":the game. :allears:

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2RtfpSQT8E

smalltalk is quite dangerous when you're Melody

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Gura's character is blind and also has a specialty in flying airplanes. I'm expecting a lot of "Actually Guara, you shouldn't eat lead paint chips" type of talks.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Korone always knows the perfect thing to say.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZO1Aj1XEz8

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Kyte posted:

Just wanna point out Calli set the collab with Ollie and Coco to subscriber-only (minimum 8 months), Kiara and Suisei and others have assigned mods and a bunch of girls have done the members-only thing.
Youtube has in fact been rolling out new moderation tools, which I assume is why they've started relaxing restrictions on stuff.

During Ina's drawing stream recently chat got hit with some spam bots to which Ina promptly switched to members only once the spam didn't stop after some modding. She has also said that back during the beginning she would outright ban anyone spamming or causing problems no questions asked. In her mind she doesn't have time to deal with them so off they go.

Log082 posted:

"The pizza falls in the bath."
"I eat it."
"You... You what?"

Roll for fortitude.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD

Revolver Bunker posted:

Roll for fortitude.

Gonna need a constitution check, difficulty level 10

how did you crit every dice

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
gura is absolutely going to be the one who succeeds at poo poo that has no business working and audibly spikes callis blood pressure

e. YA GOTTA GIVE EM THE BIRD

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Jun 9, 2021

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world
BIRD LAW!

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
Calli's doing a great job getting Kiara use to understanding when she should call out actions on her own for roll checks. I do like that she's doing 1on1 sessions with everyone before the big get together. This should let everyone learn at their own pace and mindset.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwRFXLIKCnE

I just wanted to share my favorite moment of the Coco/Ollie/Callie stream. You can see Ollie laughing quietly in her model as she twists the knife

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

gura is absolutely going to be the one who succeeds at poo poo that has no business working and audibly spikes callis blood pressure

e. YA GOTTA GIVE EM THE BIRD

Heartbeat ASMR without a fancy microphone.

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3AKK50jfQ

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
Feels like Cali was fishing for her to use her ghost vision camera.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I love that her first instinct is to bully a vampire into doing all the work for her.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Sindai posted:

I love that her first instinct is to bully a vampire into doing all the work for her.

The One Where Tiara Demands to Speak to the Manager of the Camarilla

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Pomu gives the best advice.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Man Kiara plays super aggressively

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Now Kiara asks if it's possible to die in the tutorial session lol

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
well walking into a den of sabbat shovelheads is probably as good a way as any to get introduced to the system

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Dr Christmas posted:

Now Kiara asks if it's possible to die in the tutorial session lol
Callie should pull an audible and give each member some kind of unique trait based off their hololive personality. Stuff like Gura's iron stomach enabling her to get health from eating almost anything, Kiara's character will just "respawn" at death at level 1 instead of every outright dying, maybe Ame's character has a chance to just cause confusion in opponents and Ina has a static +x to all specialty rolls but a huge negative to any physical activities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Shocked Kiara is not shooting the villains.