Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

lol libs are still mad about being thoroughly owned over that tweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

wait is virgil texas actually a groomer/pedophile/rapist or whatever? I couldn't demystify the twitter nonsense

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

gay_crimes posted:

wait is virgil texas actually a groomer/pedophile/rapist or whatever? I couldn't demystify the twitter nonsense

maybe

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

fwiw I googled to try to figure out how old virgil is and it ended up leading to a bunch of kiwifarms threads from months ago where they all decided he was a groomer bc he looks like soy cuck commie or whatever and decided to repeat that as a narrative. I don’t really care that much though it’s not like I was giving him money.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Kiwi farms is the illuminati of the internet

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

virgil’s salo tweet was so good, but getfiscal’s follow up (in response to some since-deleted tweet from some dem freak) might have topped it

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1227746326701596672?s=21

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

virgil’s salo tweet was so good, but getfiscal’s follow up (in response to some since-deleted tweet from some dem freak) might have topped it

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1227746326701596672?s=21

that saga was easily the funniest part of the primary lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lumpentroll posted:

virgil texas is a rapist

i'm afraid to walk down the streets of new york with a bottle of water

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

drat that dude looks asian get him

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Bannon's Podcast is #3?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

i say swears online posted:

i'm afraid to walk down the streets of new york with a bottle of water

Just drink half before you leave, then you’ll be safe

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

Just drink half before you leave, then you’ll be safe

"back off creep, i swear to god it's tap"

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Atrocious Joe posted:

Bannon's Podcast is #3?

oh yeah it’s incredibly hilarious that the Republican Id under Trump has completely boiled to the surface and that Dems are more concerned about how that could help fundraising opportunities whilst also making sure to suppress the Left

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

gay_crimes posted:

All I can say for sure is that this thread wouldn't have believed Juanita Broaddrick.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

AnEdgelord posted:

It would be great if everyone could chill out for a little bit and see if any evidence harder than hearsay and and an extremely blacked out email surfaces before firing off their takes, but the internet has turned everyone's brains into funnel cake so thats not happening

i mean yeah we don't really know either way. i'm just more disturbed by the people attacking the accuser than the people who automatically assume it's true

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
many sides...

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

Reik posted:

The account that is accusing virgil deleted this tweet: https://twitter.com/JenniferSeberg/status/1402748523867607044?s=20

The account also has the same first follower/following and it's an account that was accusing virgil of grooming last week. Seems like an alt. https://twitter.com/insaneclownpoz

how do you know the first followe/following for an account?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

Hey! I'm so glad you reached out! I'm actually at capacity right now and I don't think I can hold appropriate space for you. Could we connect [later date] instead? Do you have someone else you can reach out to?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
has Glenn Greenwald weighed in on this issue yet

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
To analyze the validity of the claims we have to see the titties in question.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Stickfigure posted:

To analyze the validity of the claims we have to see the titties in question.

The underaged titties you mean?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lol new bad faith has Michael Isikoff. wasn't he the guy that Virgil and Matt owned on their own podcast?

quote:

This week, we brought two titans of Russiagate together for a tete- a-tete for the ages. On one side, Matt Taibbi, who has been wanting against the excesses of Russia hysteria long before Rachel Maddow made her first 10 million off the subject. On the other, Michael Isikoff, Chief Investigative Correspondent for Yahoo News, who very graciously has reconsidered some of his past views, and was open to discussing lessons learned and other fault lines defining the left/centre-left perspectives on contemporary politics. This is a barn burner. (Is this cancel cOurt?)

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

gay_crimes posted:

nah but we’re going to pretend he is

tokin opposition posted:

The underaged titties you mean?

just putting it out there that you are not a very good poster

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Delthalaz posted:

how do you know the first followe/following for an account?

They're listed chronologically, so the bottom is the first.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/dailydot/status/1402802444602646536?s=19

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Not for nothing, but if I were a woman about to publicly accuse a...well..."prominent media figure", I guess...I'd probably use a burner account too.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 71 days!
do you think virgil got his in with the dems because he fucks kids or does he gently caress kids due to his exposure to the dems

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

croup coughfield posted:

do you think virgil got his in with the dems because he fucks kids or does he gently caress kids due to his exposure to the dems

neither, he's too much of an incel to do anything physically

which adds a bit to the credibility on this, because even if they did get together in texas that's legal, but her sending him vids isn't, so she's admitting to a crime while not accusing him of one

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

mastershakeman posted:

she's admitting to a crime while not accusing him of one

oh?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
He won't drink the adrenochrome until they bottle it.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/tummiscrtchbeat/status/1402990900322525203?s=20

https://twitter.com/tispitchdark/status/1402994835712188417?s=20

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

oh.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

crepeface posted:

lol new bad faith has Michael Isikoff. wasn't he the guy that Virgil and Matt owned on their own podcast?

hahaha it is! virgil earing that banana was the last time he was funny

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Love to acknowledge randos

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Ex-, huh? Guess that's official now?

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

shirts and skins posted:

Ex-, huh? Guess that's official now?

They put out a statement a couple weeks ago

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

prom candy posted:

They put out a statement a couple weeks ago

lol that they learned it from that tweet