Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

I am upset in a new and exciting way by the uniformly cubed and seared blocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I love when he uses a paint scraper to chisel the pizza

I particularly like, not just how poorly it cuts the pizza, but also the last "slice" he does it basically breaks the cracker-crust dough of that slice in half and how it flings poo poo everywhere, including on the counter

I also enjoy how the oven's frame is literally taped together (I'm assuming they used the tape in the above picture as well)

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

If our Mestre went to pizza teachers college in Rome then he'd be forgiven his use of spackle knives. Its how they cut pizza over there. Italians are the original pizza savages and should never be free of blame for what the mestres around the globe are getting up to.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Randomly remembered this song and it seems thread relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDi3xBmYY4E

From a five track EP, their other pizza music

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

flesh dance posted:

A high point for me was finally looking up the portuguese>english translation of "mestre" just now teacher lmao it's perfect :v:

e: I always figured it was "master" which looks to be also correct, but seeing it pop up like that in google translate made me laugh, like "I am the professor, here is your pizza lesson"

"Mestre" meaning teacher is pretty old-timey and outdated, so he's most definetely a master.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
Cumza.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
now that you have defeated the Mestre, you will journey to Japan to face the ピザの先生.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The Student has become the Mestre

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
mestre with the best, diet like the rest

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
what else is in the teaches of pizzches?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Stink Terios posted:

"Mestre" meaning teacher is pretty old-timey and outdated, so he's most definetely a master.

Master? That guy is definitely a PhD (phizza doctor)

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
This was actually great, but suspect might horrify some...it's a full Scottish breakfast on a pizza! With haggis, black pudding, bacon and an egg.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Nice, I'm guessing that pork that is 0% cooked is the "bacon"?

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Nice, I'm guessing that pork that is 0% cooked is the "bacon"?

It's cooked, just not til its crispy - but doesn't look very cooked in the pic for sure

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Isn't bacon in the UK a different cut than bacon in the US?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

its all nice on rice posted:

Isn't bacon in the UK a different cut than bacon in the US?

yeah, what they call bacon in the UK is not the same as in the US.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
That's just gammon

_____!
May 2, 2004

Well I decided for lunch I wanted something terrible so I made this.

Trip report: before you get to the hot dog it tastes like terrible middle school pizza. Once you get to the hot dog it tastes like terrible middle school pizza and a hot dog. The flavors do not work together and compete on your tongue for which is worse. The pepperoni does mildly mask the attrocity in your mouth.

Rated 2 catupiry bottles out of 10. Do not recommend.

I doubt it counts as a new one but just in case I'm throwing in the gang tag quote.

Aardvark! posted:

to get the new mestre de pizza tag you must quote this with a bad pizza that hasnt been posted here before yet. lets see some content goons

tags may take a couple days to arrive

_____! fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jun 9, 2021

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

_____! posted:

Trip report: before you get to the hot dog it tastes like terrible middle school pizza. Once you get to the hot dog it tastes like terrible middle school pizza and a hot dog. The flavors do not work together and compete on your tongue for which is worse. The pepperoni does mildly mask the attrocity in your mouth.

I doubt it counts as a new one but just in case I'm throwing in the gang tag quote.

Did you sauce it and toast the bun? To me it looks like a state fair snack you'd get and go "eh that was ok"

_____!
May 2, 2004

T+1.5 hours: I just burped. Dropping the rating to 1 out of 6 green olives.:barf:,:fork:

PokeJoe posted:

Did you sauce it and toast the bun? To me it looks like a state fair snack you'd get and go "eh that was ok"

Marinara and some pizza sauce most definitely. I figured it would burn if I toasted the bun ahead. Again though I don't think anything would have helped short of serving it next to one of the many Brazilian specialties posted here.

Also I fixed the image so you can see mine now. It's almost identical to the original.

_____! fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Jun 9, 2021

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

_____! posted:

Lol thanks for taking one for the team.

Here’s something to make us all horny:

https://i.imgur.com/heovDex.gifv

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

_____! posted:

I thought I was in the Costco thread and thought the food court employees were starting to let you order whatever the gently caress you wanted. Got me too excited to throw a chicken bake into that too!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

schreibs posted:

I thought I was in the Costco thread and thought the food court employees were starting to let you order whatever the gently caress you wanted. Got me too excited to throw a chicken bake into that too!

no pizza rules.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
No Gods, no Mestres

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

No Gods, no Mestres

lmao there's a candidate for thread subtitle.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

uber_stoat posted:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

uber_stoat posted:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

PokeJoe posted:

i love the moment he puts the trash in the oven and throws up a peace sign

I think he's indicating "two minutes" but in a way intended to be very :coolfish:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

No Gods, no Mestres

lol

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

No Gods, no Mestres

:vince:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
not worth it but you get it

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

Cartoon Man posted:

Here’s something to make us all horny:

https://i.imgur.com/heovDex.gifv

Oh my god yes

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

This looks delicious assuming the floppy stuff is gyro meat and not bacon.

What is put on after?

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

Armitag3 posted:

Gave it a shot!

I'm late to the party but I'm crying in awe

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

Aardvark! posted:

to get the new mestre de pizza tag you must quote this with a bad pizza that hasnt been posted here before yet. lets see some content goons

tags may take a couple days to arrive

I offer up some organic Tombstone pizzas growing in their natural habitat

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

There was a Brazilian goon fielding questions in this thread a while ago. I think of he can road trip going to and meeting mestre da Pizza he should be made an IK of this thread.

WonkyBob
Jan 1, 2013

Holy shit, you own a skirt?!

pro starcraft loser posted:

This looks delicious assuming the floppy stuff is gyro meat and not bacon.

What is put on after?

Looks like lamb doner, is that gyro meat?

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

WonkyBob posted:

Looks like lamb doner, is that gyro meat?

That setup is extremely British so probably

WonkyBob
Jan 1, 2013

Holy shit, you own a skirt?!

Victis posted:

That setup is extremely British so probably

I paused it and searched for the name on his shirt, it's in Wales, https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g1472999-d12607690-Reviews-Pasha_Takeaway-Tregaron_Ceredigion_Wales.html.

Only a 6 hour drive from where I live... Tempting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
criminal

https://twitter.com/angacevedo15/status/1402999157489508357?s=20