Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
death stranding expanded ps5 version has been rumoured for quite a while now, "director's cut" is signifying there's going to be some significant new content (as was rumoured). i'd be shocked if it doesn't come to pc too, even if there's a delay there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

stev posted:

This is the best thing so far

wrong, metal slug tactics

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Comrade Fakename posted:

Jeff Goldblum is the one human in the world I most want to be.

I would pick someone younger.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

treat posted:

Jeff Goldblum dinosaur dating sim please

Didn't they announce one of those last year? Admittedly Jeff Goldbloom probably wasn't in it.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

there's going to be a demo of Sable next week during Steam Next Fest btw. i assume it'll be a similar vertical slice to the gameplay IGN showed earlier this week

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Babe Magnet posted:

make a Jurassic Park game like Mad Max where an asteroid hits the planet and all of the dinosaurs held in bunkers underground survive and repopulate the planet alongside survivor humans

Okay, I like this pitch and give you 50 imaginary million dollars to make it.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

treat posted:

Would this be a game where you are Jeff Goldblum dating dinosaurs or where you are one of many dinosaurs fighting for the favor of Jeff Goldblum

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

ErrEff posted:

An open world Jurassic Park game? Um.... okay? I guess. We kinda have tons of games with dinosaurs now, this isn't special anymore like it was 25 years ago.

Oh, it's just a sequel to the Evolution park management games.

Ever think about how Capcom made about the best Jurassic Park game ever in the form of Dino Crisis and then never really did anything with that franchise

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

treat posted:

hatoful boyfriend prequel

ErrEff posted:

Okay, I like this pitch and give you 50 imaginary million dollars to make it.

i'm making the wiki right now

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

This game could be cool but this is really bad lol

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
dear god this is awful

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

that lady's live performance wasn't good. I liked the backing music

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I think this is the video game show that really solidifies the idea that I am an old man and I don't understand anything anymore.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

drat, video games

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

when when when when when when when YOUR SOUNDCARD WORKS PERFECTLY

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

fadam posted:

This game could be cool but this is really bad lol
it's a performance that doesn't really make sense

although i guess it makes some sense in a COVID way, that it'd be easier to have a solo artist performing

(except they're having weezer on later)

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Okay, that was a game and not just a music video?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Nobody gives a poo poo about live songs show trailers.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

El Jebus posted:

I think this is the video game show that really solidifies the idea that I am an old man and I don't understand anything anymore.

We're all feeling this right now.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I have played the Russian version of Lost Ark, this game is loving amazing. Holy poo poo, I am so happy to see this finally coming to America.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

hey, Lost Ark

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
drat, he really just hit all the major buzzwords, didn't he?

ErrEff posted:

We're all feeling this right now.

Glad to hear I am not alone.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Groovelord Neato posted:

Nobody gives a poo poo about live songs show trailers.

i might give a poo poo if the song didn't sound like someone strangling a kitten

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Caidin posted:

Okay, that was a game and not just a music video?
yeah. it's a Mobius-inspired Breath of the Wild style game. no combat but there is exploration and puzzles. and of course all that free climbing and gliding

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

Lol did Amazon de-racistify their MMO? Or is this a different game?

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost

raditts posted:

Would this be a game where you are Jeff Goldblum dating dinosaurs or where you are one of many dinosaurs fighting for the favor of Jeff Goldblum

a game about jeff coming to terms with dating someone with herpes but only because he misunderstood what herpetology is

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/VaatiVidya/status/1403055109383213061

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Don't do this to me.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Comrade Fakename posted:

This is a different game, a Korean MMORPG, but yes they did get rid of any real world references and locations from New World. All of the American indigenous tribe stuff was removed.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Comrade Fakename posted:

they kind-of de-racisted New World. They decided by solve the "Conquistadors vs. Natives" problem by getting rid of all the Natives lmao

this is different tho

lmao hip hop trailer for a fantasy CRPG, love it

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Lo Stark

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Comrade Fakename posted:

its an entirely different game, they're just bringing over a korean game. it isnt actually made by amazon.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

:stare:

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge
Why do people still think rap music for fantasy setting trailers is a good idea, like we realized it didn't work with heavy metal after a few decades but alas...

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

I said come in! posted:

This is a different game, a Korean MMORPG, but yes they did get rid of any real world references and locations from New World. All of the American indigenous tribe stuff was removed.

Just like all the tribes were removed in the real world.

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

God I love perks

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

El Jebus posted:

Oh no! A press event for multimedia products with musical performances! So confusing to my incredibly old mid-thirties brain!

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
hell yeah amazon prime wooo exciting

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Endorph posted:

its an entirely different game, they're just bringing over a korean game. it isnt actually made by amazon.

Yeah, Amazon is just handling the english translation and servers. Lost Ark is extremely good, it is really exciting that it is coming here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost
thank you for believing in geoff's vision, Amazon