Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

oh so now we’ve moved to everyone needs to be healthy for Jokic to play well

man this guy needs a lot of help!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

euphronius posted:

Philadelphia is winning with Seth curry Danny green George hill and shake Milton

what is your point.

lol, tobias harris is as good as porter jr., the nuggets second best player rn, and ben simmons is in another stratosphere from porter. and then curry is better than pretty much any "third option" the nuggets have

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

those aren’t guards I thought we were talking about guards

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

ben simmons and curry are guards or at least simmons is a point forward, and even thybulle is good defensively. who is on the nuggets, austin rivers?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

euphronius posted:

no we haven't moved anywhere, we're still in the place where your brain is dripping out of your ears on to the floor

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if Simmons is a guard then so is jokic. now the nuggets have an MVP guard. magic.

they aren’t losing because of guard play. well if you count jokic as a guard I guess so.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

watch the games idiot

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Whatever happened to that Ben Simmons guy? He still in the D league? Real swing and miss on that pick howie.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I don’t need to watch games. I have access to the true Forms of the nba and it’s players and can determine how players do just by thinking about them

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
put embiid on the nuggets and they're up 2-0 imo. he'd be living at the line

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Stevie Lee posted:

obviously since he can play center defense which is sometimes valuable in the nba.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

euphronius posted:

it turns out anthony davis needs to be healthy for lebron to play well

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Greek freak coming out strong. I think he'll go for 35-40 today

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Yossarian-22 posted:

i'm disappointed you didn't take me up on my bet that milwaukee wouldn't win yesterday

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

If Giannis could his hit drat free throws he'd have 21 points. Also for some reason he keeps trying to shoot 3s

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Shear Modulus posted:

i'm disappointed you didn't take me up on my bet that milwaukee wouldn't win yesterday

Same :|

Stevie Lee posted:

I'd say maybe 1-1 but only because he's the best drat player in the league

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

If Denver had a guard who could bother Chris Paul's passing or at least force more than two turnovers across two games out of him, they wouldn't be so lit up by the rest of the Suns offence.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

2/7 from the line. Simmons, Luka, and LeBron would be proud as hell.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

He's gonna go for the least efficient playoff 35-40 in history but he'll do it

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Yossarian-22 posted:

He's gonna go for the least efficient playoff 35-40 in history but he'll do it

you never watched Kobe

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Giannis missed another 3 and apparently he had a 10 second violation earlier for taking too long at the line

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

lol he was 4-17 for the series until he hit that one just now

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

After going 4-17 from free throws and 3-30 on threes in the playoffs, Giannis hit two free throws and a three

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

After going 4-17 from free throws and 3-30 on threes in the playoffs, Giannis hit two free throws and a three

MVP

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

this game is like 2003-2004 basketball in terms of the bad offense

brook lopez the loving GOAT defender right now

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

this is the ugliest game i've ever seen. it's like every other shot is an air ball or over the backboard

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Yossarian-22 posted:

this is the ugliest game i've ever seen. it's like every other shot is an air ball or over the backboard

giannis taking 15 seconds to airball a free throw really encapsulated this game

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

5-16 for brooklyn in the 4th, milwaukee 3-18

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
jesus christ 80-83 this is horrific

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
oh my god that middleton long 2 is the best they could come up with?

holiday saving them now and i know middleton has 33 but good god

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

GREEK FREAK FOULED HE CAN STILL HIT TWO FREE THROWS FOR MY PREDICTED 35 POINTS

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

my bad foul to give

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

the bucks are SO LUCKY that brooklyn still had a foul to give lol

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

i was too much of a coward to gamble on the bucks winning today but i gambled on them in my heart and i am happy

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

highest percentage of points by a duo in nba playoff history: 68 of 85 points from giannis and middleton and exactly 80%

they gotta keep playing ugly and get help to win

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Yossarian-22 posted:

highest percentage of points by a duo in nba playoff history: 68 of 85 points from giannis and middleton and exactly 80%

what the gently caress

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Yossarian-22 posted:

lmao

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

Basically they need the career 42% three point shooters on the Nets to continue hitting only 25% of their shots to have a chance of winning four games.

Giannis feels like a solved problem for even the Nets defense. Has been for years now in terms of the postseason.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

brook lopez should be hitting 3s and jrue holiday should be scoring against kyrie of all players. their offense is a mess of iso ball and just can't seem to do anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

was not expecting 86-83