Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Google Butt posted:

basically space beings will reference earth weed like the east coast did California. Nobody wants space mids

bubonic chronic growing on the west coast of the us and Canada is the greatest attack on India’s cultural heritage.

the country that brought us shiva smoking from a bong had been surpassed in weedology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Vomik posted:

There is, unsurprisingly, a lot of discussion around UAP and how they move, but I think this thread could really use a step forward. I think we actually need to talk about the aliens. I've done quite a bit of research both on the internet and independently in-person and I think I've started to piece it together.

I recommend reading on, because the defying of physics by these "ships" will be easily explained.

To start, let me lay out a few observations which are all based on fact:
1. Project Blue Book ended in the early 70's, but most people believe that it went underground at this point.
2. George Lucas is in close contact with high level officials in the federal government.
3. George Lucas begins working on Star Wars approximately 2 weeks after this meeting and the formal announcement that project blue book has closed.

There is a lot of evidence that the original Star Wars trilogy is actually an origin story relayed from the aliens. You may ask, but why are humans there? That will be explained.

So, the original trilogy shares the alien origin story - it was just used to start to slowly trickle out information to the populace through the use of popular media - something the government always does.

Now - this alone is quite big, but what I'm about to explain next is even bigger. Now I want to warn you, the following is based on my independent research so it isn't as heavily supported among those in the know as the statements above.

My independent observations:
1. The YA series Animorphs begins being written in 1996, by the late 90's most of the books are ghost written.
2. The Yeerk are introduced by a ghost writer - who is believed to be George Lucas
3. Star Wars 1-3 are released by george lucas within a year of the first discussion of yeerks in animorphs.
4. star wars 1-3 is portrayed as happening before 4-6, but every nerd worth his salt knows its obviously set in the future because they have way better tech.

My theory is the midichlorians/yeerks are the true alien creator. they live within our bodies and direct us what to do.

The aliens themselves are actually a massless conscious therefore they can defy all sorts of laws of physics and their shape appears differently to people because they are just a projected consciousness therefore people see whatever they want to see.

Now what comes next is not even supported by independent observation, these are my personal beliefs.

1. These aliens move throughout the galaxy and whenever intelligent life appears to be about to arise they seed them with young aliens - similar to a fly implanting larva.
2. They had a lot of success with the original humans.
3. They found Earth and a simian species similar to humans which they implanted and have allowed to grow into humans.
4. They have come back to use us to create more ships and power for them, effectively strip mining our planet and then they'll destroy it and move on.d

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

lol

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

all I’m saying is the concept of mutually assured destruction was posed by famous lizard person Henry Kissinger bc he didn’t want his fellow aliens to die

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

scary ghost dog posted:

i would like to have a katana made from special space metal

*cuts own leg off dancing around like star wars kid*

“Ok Ok that’s fine, here’s what I think happened….”

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

US should get ahead of the game here and rename itself "The United States of Earth"

I mean they'd be technically correct if in conflict with other countries that also have "the united states of" in their name

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

why isnt anyone looking into possible connections between bob lazar and rem lazar?

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

Inspector Hound posted:

I mean they'd be technically correct if in conflict with other countries that also have "the united states of" in their name

better get 2 steps ahead by naming ourselves “the United States of spacetime”

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

https://youtu.be/uHdx5SjV6Gw

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

halfway preaching to the chior but if you dont know about https://www.anomalist.com/ its website that started as a zine in the 90s thats the only metaphysical news aggregator i look at daily. heres the current lead to tempt a click-

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
the reptilians who run human society have met their match in the newly arrived ETs and are panicking on how best to manage a soft disclosure

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

Free admission to any existing country that wants to be admitted as a new state*

*Offer not applicable to existing territories of the USofE.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

https://youtu.be/qMCsv-zj56s

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
it would be cool if the ufos are just a completely parallel non-carbon-based life form that has evolved in tandem with us and totally evaded our observation

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

it would be cool if the ufos are just a completely parallel non-carbon-based life form that has evolved in tandem with us and totally evaded our observation

so sky bigfeet
im down as long as they arent "rods"

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

The Saucer Hovers posted:

why isnt anyone looking into possible connections between bob lazar and rem lazar?

Jesus Christ! Keep Bob away from children!!!!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Bideo James posted:

Jesus Christ! Keep Bob away from children!!!!

No joke he has a human trafficking conviction. He was a pimp and a condition of his sentence was that he can no longer buy sex in Nevada.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

No joke he has a human trafficking conviction. He was a pimp and a condition of his sentence was that he can no longer buy sex in Nevada.

Rem Lezar or Bob?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Bideo James posted:

Rem Lezar or Bob?

Bob. Rem Lezar has been on SVU, though.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
I don't want to probe any alien that would want to probe me.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

scary ghost dog posted:

i would like to have a katana made from special space metal

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Also married second wife while still married to first wife who committed suicide two days later (no autopsy performed), immediately moved into her house with new wife and filed bankruptcy re: his first wife's business. Claimed in filing that $15,000 and all of his financial records for the prior two years had been stolen by an accountant who moved and left no forwarding address.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

pandy fackler posted:

Also married second wife while still married to first wife who committed suicide two days later (no autopsy performed), immediately moved into her house with new wife and filed bankruptcy re: his first wife's business. Claimed in filing that $15,000 and all of his financial records for the prior two years had been stolen by an accountant who moved and left no forwarding address.

HAHAHAAH where have you been all my life poster

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

A podcast I listen to regularly had the woman from the Pentyrch sighting on, so I put that on while doing some yardwork and I'm even less convinced now lmao. Like, normally I would do some digging to corroborate things, but I'm pretty sure that she was haranguing innocent people doing regular poo poo in public because she thought they were cleaning up the area years(?) later. Also didn't know woo poo poo like lay lines and remote viewing were involved, which doesn't exactly help either.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

WEH posted:

A podcast I listen to regularly had the woman from the Pentyrch sighting on, so I put that on while doing some yardwork and I'm even less convinced now lmao. Like, normally I would do some digging to corroborate things, but I'm pretty sure that she was haranguing innocent people doing regular poo poo in public because she thought they were cleaning up the area years(?) later. Also didn't know woo poo poo like lay lines and remote viewing were involved, which doesn't exactly help either.

yep the pentyrch docu someone posted a while back had some interesting tidbits but there was one woman they interviewed obviously pushing narratives, with few other witnesses not connected to her offering any corroboration for the poo poo she claimed. def got the impression she's looking for some ufo community clout

also what podcast?

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

sam harris saying disclosure is imminent is real loving weird

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/nx5gam/sam_harris/

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

WEH posted:

Also didn't know woo poo poo like lay lines and remote viewing were involved,

i wish Aimé Michel had been right about his line theories it would help explain a whole lot. others are still on about, uhh, the 37th parallel is it?

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

hairy reid: we are establishing a program to find the truth about this bullshit!!

cia: what if we teach luis wrong, as a joke

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Hooplah posted:

yep the pentyrch docu someone posted a while back had some interesting tidbits but there was one woman they interviewed obviously pushing narratives, with few other witnesses not connected to her offering any corroboration for the poo poo she claimed. def got the impression she's looking for some ufo community clout

also what podcast?

I'll have to take a look at that cos the impression I got was that she was the only actual witness that's gone on the record. I didn't get the feeling that she was chasing clout, but I'd feel better if that was the case.

It was Podcast UFO, sister podcast to Open Minds UFO Radio.

i wish Aimé Michel had been right about his line theories it would help explain a whole lot. others are still on about, uhh, the 37th parallel is it?

Something like that, I used to be more familiar with that stuff but have gradually forgotten most of it over a decade or so

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Let's go with the Friday drop dude

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Nooo not while I'm making dinner

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

I left the UFO websites because there were just too many complete nutters there, and every other comment seemed to be outlandish, wild conspiracy theories from people who just so happen to know for a fact what the aliens that nobody has even confirmed are here want.

Everything from them being from another dimension, them being angels, demons, them wanting to "eat" our lifeforce/brains/emotional energy/blah blah blah, from them being here to conquer the planet to turn us into slaves, use us as batteries, and everything else in between.

These people act like they have special insider knowledge about alien tech, and alien desires, and speak on it as though it's established fact. Then seem to know all about the various alien species, who gets along with who, why this one does not like that one, and it's just endless wild theories presented as fact about anything and everything.

I already know ill get trolled into oblivion for not having an open mind or whatever, most of you will tell me how I'm just clueless because it does not fit my world view or how I am just afraid to admit the reality of it, or some other nonsense about why I can't bring myself to think outside the box, as it is.

I don't even really know what the point of this post is, maybe it's to appeal to this thread to stop running wild with things that have no basis. By all means, theorize and discuss what you think might happen or who you think potential aliens are, but for the love of god, do we really need to run off the rails so much, to the point that nobody can or even should take us serious?

Think about how this looks to those who are curious and want to dip their toes in. When they pop in and read through a few posts and start seeing all the people going off about how it's a fact that aliens are superdimesional tripod exosupernatural beings for the 5th parallel of planet whatever, and are here to drain humanities lifeforce to sustain themselves, it's a bit of a turn off.

Now that people are actually paying attention and taking things a bit more serious, it's probably a good idea to put a better foot forward and present ourselves a little more rationally. Now is not the time to double down on crazytown if the goal is to bring people into the conversation and wipe away the stigma that is quite frankly well deserved.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

It's fun to talk about UFOs and make up sci fi poo poo while looking at bird pics

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

which reddit is that from

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

release the alien birds congress, like doves at a wedding they yearn to be disclosed

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

I left the UFO websites because there were just too many complete nutters there, and every other comment seemed to be outlandish, wild conspiracy theories from people who just so happen to know for a fact what the aliens that nobody has even confirmed are here want.

Everything from them being from another dimension, them being angels, demons, them wanting to "eat" our lifeforce/brains/emotional energy/blah blah blah, from them being here to conquer the planet to turn us into slaves, use us as batteries, and everything else in between.

These people act like they have special insider knowledge about alien tech, and alien desires, and speak on it as though it's established fact. Then seem to know all about the various alien species, who gets along with who, why this one does not like that one, and it's just endless wild theories presented as fact about anything and everything.

I already know ill get trolled into oblivion for not having an open mind or whatever, most of you will tell me how I'm just clueless because it does not fit my world view or how I am just afraid to admit the reality of it, or some other nonsense about why I can't bring myself to think outside the box, as it is.

I don't even really know what the point of this post is, maybe it's to appeal to this thread to stop running wild with things that have no basis. By all means, theorize and discuss what you think might happen or who you think potential aliens are, but for the love of god, do we really need to run off the rails so much, to the point that nobody can or even should take us serious?

Think about how this looks to those who are curious and want to dip their toes in. When they pop in and read through a few posts and start seeing all the people going off about how it's a fact that aliens are superdimesional tripod exosupernatural beings for the 5th parallel of planet whatever, and are here to drain humanities lifeforce to sustain themselves, it's a bit of a turn off.

Now that people are actually paying attention and taking things a bit more serious, it's probably a good idea to put a better foot forward and present ourselves a little more rationally. Now is not the time to double down on crazytown if the goal is to bring people into the conversation and wipe away the stigma that is quite frankly well deserved.

lmao i just read that reddit post

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

There's a fine line between "these videos and the fact that they've been officially released points to a few very weird possibilities" and "the arcturians are here to guide us through the great attractor and protect our second amendment rights"

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Wheeee posted:

which reddit is that from

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/nxb7ba/this_is_why_we_cant_have_nice_things/