Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Prof. Banks posted:

And here's a handy map.

drat, look at the gerrymandering on Brood XIX

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

No no no....it's "The Fishman the"!

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
The right wants so loving badly for people to believe that AOC is as insane as MTG. Desperately hoping they can convince folks this is a both sides issue.

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

I don't know if they're hoping for "they won't expel their whackadoo, why should we expel ours" or "we've expelled ours, why won't they expel theirs." In either case, it's more typical bad-faith bullshit.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

MechaCrash posted:

I don't know if they're hoping for "they won't expel their whackadoo, why should we expel ours" or "we've expelled ours, why won't they expel theirs." In either case, it's more typical bad-faith bullshit.

I hope to live long enough to see this repeated with sex pests (as is disturbingly common) and watching one side just go "you are absolutely right" :commissar: "now let's deal with your monster".

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

MechaCrash posted:

I don't think it's even that so much as trying to minimize Margarine's insanity, and neutralize AOC, by attempting to bothsides it.

Republicans don't have any good ideas (or really any ideas), so they constantly try to imprint onto people's minds "AOC crazy" or "Critical Race Theory bad".

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

https://twitter.com/PulitzerPrizes/status/1403400043357519874

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
fuckin finally

Korthal
May 26, 2011

By popular demand posted:

Were Broods XI and XII purged for political impurities?

Serious answer: human development caused them to go extinct.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Now THAT'S a thread title!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

The Pulitzers have finally caught up

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

As far as I can see this feud consists of Green shouting increasingly more unhinged accusations and AOC...not doing that. Also:

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
Aw. They could give it to cancer ray Kelly.

https://twitter.com/shoutingboy/status/1403403979187359749

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
A hearty lol

Shugojin posted:

Now THAT'S a thread title!
Second

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Sure I know people who got in too deep at Magic The Gathering, but :tinsley: should move on.

And now for extra credit tweet this insipid dreck at any republican again and again until they leave the internet.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Does AOC even directly address Greene? I got the idea she mostly tries to ignore here but Greene periodically creepily harasses her.

Lately it seems to me AOC is mostly critical of Democrats in general, since they're in power and refuse to get poo poo done.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

World Famous W posted:

A hearty lol

Second

Thirded.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
:laffo:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

The famous Pulitzer No-Prize.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

:sickos:

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

ewiley posted:

We only teach the three R's here:
Reading
Riting
Ritical Race Theory

Chip Bok

Clay Bennett

Steve Breen

Stuart Carlson

Jeff Danziger

Matt Davies

John Deering

Al Goodwyn

Clay Jones

Steve Kelley

Jack Ohman

Michael Ramirez

Matt Wuerker

Tony Branco

quote:

McFlation
Biden and the Democrat’s policies of paying people not to work are driving up wages and causing inflation.

dreamless
Dec 18, 2013

if only they'd tought rithmetic instead of ritical race theory when branco was in school :(

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
The companies being loud about increase in prices are saying something like less then a dollar tacked on to your meals. Plus they sure as gently caress aint cutting corporate pay

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Minimum wage is 7.25 an hour federally at the moment, so according to Branco a fast food hamburger must now currently cost around 25 dollars.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Look at the difference between the sizes of those characters' heads

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The most depressing thing about Branco cartoons is that a lot of the time they represent what a lot of people actually believe.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

https://twitter.com/PhoenixGirl73/status/1403406355608657923?s=19

Hell yeah, Susan.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Much more complex than conservative school, which teaches you only one R but it's a hard one

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Brawnfire posted:

Much more complex than conservative school, which teaches you only one R but it's a hard one

Took me a minute.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

No wonder there's no prize this year, they must be reading this thread for inspiration :mad:

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

We’re trending in the right direction, maybe next year they can give out negative Pulitzers.

AGC, but the definition of liberal that means “thinks the market works”.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Twelve by Pies posted:

Minimum wage is 7.25 an hour federally at the moment, so according to Branco a fast food hamburger must now currently cost around 25 dollars.

That's also assuming that food service businesses have zero costs beyond paying the wages of the frontline personel. That burger would have been well north of 60 dollars already.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Joe Biden’s arrival at the G7 talks – On the day of a partial solar eclipse, the US president swept into Cornwall as a ‘breath of fresh air’, according to the G7 host, Boris Johnson"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Start of Euro 20201

Independent:

Editorial: If there’s one person who can end the Brexit ‘sausage war’, it’s Joe Biden

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... woke Prince Harry

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

DalaranJ posted:

We’re trending in the right direction, maybe next year they can give out negative Pulitzers.

Like some sort of Pulitzer DEBT?!?

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

By popular demand posted:

Were Broods XI and XII purged for political impurities?

They were eliminated after falling to Chaos.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Raised By Birds posted:

Michael Ramirez

Russia: it's bad again folks

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Chipotle increased pay for new hires and menu prices went up a little under 4%.
E: and even that was mostly to prevent any drop in increase executive pay.

Vib Rib fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Jun 11, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Vib Rib posted:

Chipotle increased pay for new hires and menu prices went up a little under 4%.

Just want to nitpick this real quick - Chipotle raised their prices by 4% and said that it was because of higher wages. Those two things may not be necessarily related, especially when their CEO is taking home an 8 figure pay raise.

Not to discredit your point, I just think it's an important thing to keep in mind when talking about this.

e: lol just saw your edit, we're already on the same page :tipshat: