Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
just noticed this thread, always nice to see people react to bellingcat/BM lmfao. some great content already

Beard Dandruff posted:

So if he's british, has connections to the intelligence community, and is in some ways responsible for war crimes, is it safe to assume that he's also a nonce?

well, he was a mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
lol the RGD thread got closed again for mentioning bellingcat

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
whats rgd?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

The podcast forum moderated by Sam Hyde.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Danger posted:

lol the RGD thread got closed again for mentioning bellingcat

does that marsupial ape dumbass post here? going to be extremely mean to that fucker next time I see a post

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

a Loving Dog posted:

does that marsupial ape dumbass post here? going to be extremely mean to that fucker next time I see a post

Marsupial Ape posted:

Did you meet Mark Ames while serially sexually assaulting women in Russia? We can play guilt by association all night long.

I think it's kind of weird to assume that Robert Evans didn't meet Elliot Higgins through DnD at this point.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Robert has published articles where he is buddy buddy with jihadis in syria. He also defended that nazi journalist that Belarus arrested.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Talking about Robert Evans's limited hangout pod is a privilege, and if anyone like Yossarian think they can just bring up his side hustles then nobody can talk about it.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Robert has published articles where he is buddy buddy with jihadis in syria.

This is just keeping the Goonfleet tradition alive.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

a Loving Dog posted:

lmao that dude has got to be the stupidist poster ever. I was making fun of Evans for his iHeart paycheck and the fact that he shills for home security systems and that dude was like "this is why the left can't build a movement! you chase everyone away with your purity tests" or something along that line

like jfc bro I was making fun of the clout chasing grifter, not trying to recruit you, but if you're going to go fash because somebody is making fun of a guy for pulling in a half a mill then you were probably headed that way anyway

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
also recently the all gas no brakes kid was on trueanon openly mocking evans in Portland. was a good listen.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Danger posted:

also recently the all gas no brakes kid was on trueanon openly mocking evans in Portland. was a good listen.

Wait Evans is the dumpy middle aged guy Andrew clearly loathes? Lmao

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The way he talks about his iHeartradio salary is hilarious too. Oh, my multiple podcasts were just so successful I renegotiated my deal with iHeart and they agreed to pay me 400k a year. It's like I don't even have to write for Bellingcat anymore. :thunk:

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

paul_soccer12 posted:

Wait Evans is the dumpy middle aged guy Andrew clearly loathes? Lmao

No I don’t think so. The description didn’t line up (pretty sure he said that guy was bald). I took the part about moving to Portland to get clout from streaming to be the part about Evans

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The way he talks about his iHeartradio salary is hilarious too. Oh, my multiple podcasts were just so successful I renegotiated my deal with iHeart and they agreed to pay me 400k a year. It's like I don't even have to write for Bellingcat anymore. :thunk:

All his tweets about his salary were completely unprompted humble brags. Haha guys isn't it funny i'm in a high tax bracket?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

All his tweets about his salary were completely unprompted humble brags. Haha guys isn't it funny i'm in a high tax bracket?

dumbass doesn't even know about tax havens, you're supposed to funnel bribes to bermuda smdh

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
https://www.mintpressnews.com/bellingcat-intelligence-agencies-launders-talking-points-media/276603/

Lmao bellingcat is not only funded by the state department/the eu, but also staffed intelligence agents.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Hold up hold up.

Robert Evans is a goon?

What the gently caress

Yossarian-22 posted:

i'm so crackpinged i feel like most of the cspam/dnd wars are people who work for china and the u.s. deep state respectively. if chen weihua is here i support him 100%

Agreed. President xi, my people, cspammers, we yearn for freedom from the dnd menace. Please send 100 million to help freedom fighters

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

AnimeIsTrash posted:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/bellingcat-intelligence-agencies-launders-talking-points-media/276603/

Lmao bellingcat is not only funded by the state department/the eu, but also staffed intelligence agents.
surprised_pikachu.jpg

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
brown moses is a great example that bullying works and is good

Tiaer
Oct 6, 2020
Robert Evans isn't even the best person named Robert Evans who was a CIA asset

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
I'm going to spit on both Brown Moses and Robert Evans

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I remember Brown Moses denying Bellingcat's links to the NED and Atlantic Council on these very forums. He tried downplaying the AC money as being "one of our many funders." Yeah, one of many CIA & state department cutouts.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
Ana Karensparian and TYT had a total meltdown today about The Grayzone, Aaron Mate, and Jimmy Dore.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Demon Semen posted:

Ana Karensparian and TYT had a total meltdown today about The Grayzone, Aaron Mate, and Jimmy Dore.

you love too see it

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It's been pretty funny to watch TYT go to war with all of its former contributors - even the dogshit ones - because they're more successful now than when they were contracted to Uygur Khan.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
*extremely Glenn thread voice*

Jimmy's right

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
https://twitter.com/TawfikZone/status/1403480075509682179

Lmao

e: Didn't see this tweet, even bigger lmao.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

gradenko_2000 posted:

*extremely Glenn thread voice*

Jimmy's right

I keep wanting to tune Dore out because he trips a lot of red flags for me,, but man some of the worst libs hate him for the worst reasons and I can't help but feel at least somewhat positive towards him.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Demon Semen posted:

you would know

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jimmy is like your average left-leaning but non-ideological Boomer. He might not know what he's talking about, but most of the time he's not wrong and when he is it's never as big a deal as people make it out to be.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
he lives in california and owns a house

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Jimmy is just an internet shouty man who likes to shout about how the dems are completely incompetent. He's a dumb guy but I think that his heart is in the right place.

Also when Tulsi decided to stop veiling her reactionary tendencies he disavowed her completely. I don't think any of these other progressive media guys have ever even said that they were wrong about something.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

boomer youtubers > zoomer youtubers

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
If you get your politics from youtube and not the good combined words of mr karl marx, and mr frederick engels you're probably an idiot.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

If you get your politics from youtube and not the good combined words of 1 mr karl marx, and 1 mr frederick engels you're probably an idiot.

combined words

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
the good word is that ur gay

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

close the thread immediately. we're entering the...

p.s. lol his own website is defunct

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I remember Brown Moses denying Bellingcat's links to the NED and Atlantic Council on these very forums. He tried downplaying the AC money as being "one of our many funders." Yeah, one of many CIA & state department cutouts.

they released their funding numbers over Twitter and ned is literally their biggest one lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
and the others are all creepy reclusive european corporate aristocracy