Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Yes. No exaggeration. Once his castle just appeared in Japan because gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Is that gif from duckula

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/harryaaron/status/1403562959092207616

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

this has the exact same energy as an amateur horror flick, especially the quick zooms and pans the dude is doing

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

I can hear this gif

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Agents are GO! posted:

Can anyone identify the music in this one?

Pyro by Chester Young & Castion

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

I'm the floor tiling that makes it look like the ground beneath the urinals is stained with piss.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Elfface posted:

I'm the floor tiling that makes it look like the ground beneath the urinals is stained with piss.

That's a Duke Nukem secret area, isn't it?

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tree Bucket posted:

I can hear this gif

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Yes, exactly
(Jump to 29 seconds)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS91q20TVbQ

Piell has a new favorite as of 13:45 on Jun 12, 2021

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

spookygonk posted:

So that made me think about it and I'm pretty sure you could make this in the Build engine.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Sure can! I was a little worried that the bathroom would continue below the viewing alcove, but since it doesn't, the it's totally possible to make that as long as the sink is a sprite or you make minor alterations to the design

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Hell yeah

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

spookygonk posted:

you know im sliding along every wall going unh ouhf where is it hnn ou

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

hazardousmouse posted:

I haven't played any Draculas. What's this an allusion to?

idk i havent played any either

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Lmao

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

https://twitter.com/outblssm/status/1403824444015923200

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

lol

also double lol

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

I appreciate modern skywriting is using block text instead of the older cursive.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

they must have some newer skywriting tech over there, the ones i see in florida are the cheap ones done by a single plane and they always start smudging after the dude is halfway thru writing them (its always about jesus)

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I hate it. Where's the artistry? The flair? If your skywriter isn't a barnbuster doing loops and barrel rolls while hooting and hollering like randy quaid in independence day what's even the point

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Android Apocalypse posted:

I appreciate modern skywriting is using block text instead of the older cursive.

Can't decide if it's more impressive from a piloting standpoint

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Milo and POTUS posted:

Can't decide if it's more impressive from a piloting standpoint

Doesn’t it work like a dot matrix printer?

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Snowy posted:

Yes, it's a long banner being towed by the plane with a programmable LED display. I didn't think that was news in this day and age.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Deteriorata posted:

Yes, it's a long banner being towed by the plane with a programmable LED display. I didn't think that was news in this day and age.

Printers, which are known for being a light up LED sign.

edit so in case the fact that it's dissipating at the beginning, not moving, and not attached to a plane don't make it obvious, the plane has a thing in the back that spits out cloud stuff in set intervals as the plane flies past. Not unlike a dot matrix printer

Baron von Eevl has a new favorite as of 02:00 on Jun 13, 2021

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Snowy posted:

gently caress, now I can't figure out how to print OR fly

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Deteriorata posted:

This is how I saw skywriting done in the 90s and I remember this specifically because I wondered why it wasn't cursive like Looney Tunes

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

I know Jogan is short, but I don’t know if they’re exaggerating for comedic effect or if he exaggerates his height because he’s a vapid and insecure.

e: We got him, folks.

quote:

He’s around 5’3”. I’ve seen him at a cryo therapy place in Santa Monica, and he needed a stool to stand on in order to keep his head out of the machine.

Platystemon has a new favorite as of 02:07 on Jun 13, 2021

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

liteally

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The Fear Factor guy?

Is he still making people eat bug

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

FreudianSlippers posted:

The Fear Factor guy?

He put bug in brain now

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

FreudianSlippers posted:

The Fear Factor guy?

He's a stealth chud just asking questions redpill podcast idiot with a huge following

Unfortunately

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

FreudianSlippers posted:

The Fear Factor guy?

No, the show got cancelled for making people drink donkey piss and cum

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

The Bloop posted:

He's a stealth chud just asking questions redpill podcast idiot with a huge following

Unfortunately

It's amazing that the hosts of The Man Show ended up all being red pill chuds.

Actually I don't know anything about Kimmel. 3/4 maybe. I thought it was obvious that show was supposed to be tongue in cheek, but maybe that's about when the lines between satire and genuine broke.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

killer crane posted:

It's amazing that the hosts of The Man Show ended up all being red pill chuds.

Actually I don't know anything about Kimmel. 3/4 maybe. I thought it was obvious that show was supposed to be tongue in cheek, but maybe that's about when the lines between satire and genuine broke.

Kimmel sometimes gets poo poo for "platforming" people but he is definely no chud

He survived the Man Show AND Ben Stein

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I thought Stanhope was mostly ok, or did he go bonkers in the last few too?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

For those who don't click through, there's video of a lady consuming 20 ounces of donkey semen from a pitcher. While her identical twin consumes a comparable amount of urine. This was a thing that was filmed and can be watched on YouTube, as we stray ever farther from god's light.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Doug Stanhope poo poo in my cornflakes and I did nothing to deserve it