Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nuns with Guns)

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

I didn't know Prey 2 was actually pretty much finished. Here is to hoping that it leaks someday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

If Warcraft: Lord of the Clans managed to eventually leak basically in full years and years after cancellation, anything has a chance really.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
https://twitter.com/tangsanzangz/status/1403781165585076227

Scott finally gave a reply and it was more or less, "Yes I did it and I'll do it again." And that was enough for a bunch of the fans to...say they will keep supporting him.

When he says he was doxxed is that something that actually happened or is he seemingly trying to conflate the initial finding out who he donated to with doxxing?

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

gently caress that and gently caress him

"Enemies abroad of which there are many" jesus christ

The Chad Jihad fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Jun 12, 2021

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Viewtiful Jew posted:

https://twitter.com/tangsanzangz/status/1403781165585076227

Scott finally gave a reply and it was more or less, "Yes I did it and I'll do it again." And that was enough for a bunch of the fans to...say they will keep supporting him.

When he says he was doxxed is that something that actually happened or is he seemingly trying to conflate the initial finding out who he donated to with doxxing?

FEC donations include your city and state, that's as far as the "doxxing" went as far as I know

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Sure that candidate may have been pro-LGBTQ but the real homophobia is onerous taxes on the job creators

Ryuga Death
May 14, 2008

There's gotta be one more bell to crack
Fun Shoe
He donated to Mitch McConnell? :eyepop:

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
I'm reading the linked Reddit thread and.

"100% agreeing with you. It's like Minecraft without Notch, it's a huge hole in the community that we can't fill to this day"

:holymoley:

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

The Chad Jihad posted:

"Enemies abroad of which there are many" jesus christ

Please look forward to the spin-off Five Knights, which takes place in a medieval-themed pizza parlor where the animatronic suits of armor are possessed by the spirits of a bunch of kids who died during the crusades and still believe they're on a holy quest.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The people on reddit supporting him claim the initial finding of the donation info is 'doxxing,' even though it's literally federal law for that information to be public. If any of you have ever donated to a political campaign it's on that site as well. I'm glad nobody knows it was me who posted it initially cause I can laugh off being the cause of this but being accused of doxxing for posting publicly available info is pretty infuriating, lol.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

The Bee posted:

I'm reading the linked Reddit thread and.

"100% agreeing with you. It's like Minecraft without Notch, it's a huge hole in the community that we can't fill to this day"

:holymoley:

just fill the whole with stale candy and it'd have the same effect.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
The creator of FNAF, Hatsune Miku

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Five Knights of Columbus

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Macaluso posted:

The creator of FNAF, Hatsune Miku

People are already saying Markiplier.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph posted:

The people on reddit supporting him claim the initial finding of the donation info is 'doxxing,' even though it's literally federal law for that information to be public. If any of you have ever donated to a political campaign it's on that site as well. I'm glad nobody knows it was me who posted it initially cause I can laugh off being the cause of this but being accused of doxxing for posting publicly available info is pretty infuriating, lol.

The amount of furries with trans flags and BLM and such in their headers talking about how hes good cuz theres WORSE gay death camp politicans to donate to, or that actually mitch and trump arent bad so dont be mad at scott, is turning me into the joker.

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
I wonder what'll happen to the LGBT FNAF community now. I hope they're still able to exist in some way.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Ideally they'll keep making cool stuff and just slip in some more gay for fun.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

More like Five Nights at Fred Phelps’s.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

The inability of gamers to kill their heroes knows no bounds. Some people will defend literally anything as long as it means they get to keep editing fan wikis with a clear conscience.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

heck im not gonna judge people for not caring. i try not to use amazon but sometimes its the only real option i have to get a hold of something, and amazons objectively way worse than one guy donating to a couple republicans. its more just the like, justification of it that bugs me. like just say 'jeez, that sucks' and then keep making art of the hosed up bear puppet making out with the fox puppet

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Ryuga Death posted:

He donated to Mitch McConnell? :eyepop:

The minutiae of the list is what makes it so obvious that Scott Cawthon holds some really awful beliefs and is willing to support them financially. Trump, McConnell, Nunes, Tuberville, Cornyn, McCarthy... these are some of the worst, most hateful people in federal politics. You don't get a list this bad by accident.

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Remember when Projared solicited nudes from his fans for years, including making the phrase "send nudes" a cute little meme on his channel and putting it all in his videos then when it blew up his face, he put out a video going
"YES I solicited nudes from my fans but they all swore to me they were 18 or older so I didn't do anything wrong :smug: " and now the common narrative is that "PROJARED IS INNOCENT AND A POOR VICTIM OF CANCEL CULTURE :qq:"

These people are morally bankrupt. They don't care about anything but protecting their idols because challenging their parasocial relationships is too hard and scary

Jamie Faith fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jun 12, 2021

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

JordanKai posted:

The minutiae of the list is what makes it so obvious that Scott Cawthon holds some really awful beliefs and is willing to support them financially. Trump, McConnell, Nunes, Tuberville, Cornyn, McCarthy... these are some of the worst, most hateful people in federal politics. You don't get a list this bad by accident.

Oh wow. Nunes? Why donate to him?

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

we live in a society

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

JordanKai posted:

Tuberville is my fave because at least with the others he can hide behind 'OUR MANY ENEMIES' rhetoric but what did you think a B-tier football coach was going to do to Iran, Scott???? Just say you get all red faced and angry when you see us queers and move on, your idiot fans will always prioritize 'he made the scary bear game' over bigotry anyway

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

lol that there isn't even a single word to acknowledge that all of the reasons he supported trump, in hindsight, were in fact lies he was told by trump.

sorry, it's june 2021 i should still be calling him "president trump".

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

wait lmfao that post does still call him president trump

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Five Nights At Freddy's 5: STOP THE STEAL

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Hey, he donated to Democrats too! Democrats such as Tulsi Gabbard, who hates Muslims and gay people

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
I am now beginning the psychic process of replacing the cultural entity Five Nights At Freddy's with notable fangame series Five Nights At Candy's, which are not only arguably superior games but as far as we are aware are not made by a shitheel

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Five Nights At Wario's is the real pro pick.

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Yardbomb posted:

Five Nights At Wario's is the real pro pick.

:hmmyes:

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

Endorph posted:

wait lmfao that post does still call him president trump

lmfao

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

theGrooseofLegend posted:

I wonder what'll happen to the LGBT FNAF community now. I hope they're still able to exist in some way.

the lgbt fnaf community

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

Farm Frenzy posted:

the lgbt fnaf community

in 5 years they will be a major voting demographic

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

The "L" in "LGBT" stands for the L that Cawthon took with that terrible explanation.

Sea_Caldwell
Feb 5, 2021

Everyone knows Cawthon stole the concept of Five Nights at Freddy's from Nicolas Cage's masterpiece Willy's Wonderland.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I see that Gen Z is getting their Harry Potter moment out of the way early...

I love his evasive "I support equality" without having to specifically declare what he thinks equality means for people of color, LTBTQIA+ people, or anyone else who would be lethally harmed by the bigots he donates to. He knows exactly what he's doing with his words and deeds.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Farm Frenzy posted:

the lgbt fnaf community

you have no idea how many gay teens are crazy about those animatronics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwen
Aug 17, 2011

why didn't he just not respond. he clearly doesn't care and is rich enough to live well outside the consequences of his own bad politics.