Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

the lads tellin’ tales again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Guy sees what he wants to see, then reports it as fact. There's a reason he's no longer welcome.

How long before he comes back and posts on the new board, I wonder?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

the lads tellin’ tales again!

its just bants lads

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Vandar posted:

How long before he comes back and posts on the new board, I wonder?

gently caress, that didn't even occur to me.

Hope he doesn't gently caress things up with his shittery. I don't post there but his ability to ruin drat near anything is fierce.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

sticklefifer posted:

Probably for the best that his Bullet Club gimmick of actual lynching didn't translate well to the States.

Seeing as he's a Hangman it was executions and not lynching. Just because you disagree with the bullet club justice system doesn't mean it's not sanctioned by God.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Also, the nickname refers to him having a huge cack

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

too bad hangman isn't irish

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Hangman is being protected by the EVPs (who are fighting with each other)

Maybe they're fighting over custody of Hangman.

We're through the looking glass here, people.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
Also, didn't Page donate to a suicide charity because he felt bad about the nickname and the connotations behind it?

Guy sees what he wants to see, then reports it as fact. There's a reason he's no longer welcome.

Several reasons. Making random claims and not backing down when proven wrong, constantly doing the "I know something but I can't talk about it", and generally being an argumentative tit.

I'm sure he'll also see all these messages and think we're still obsessed with him.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hangman Page's curtains are closed.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Hoss Corncave posted:

Also, didn't Page donate to a suicide charity because he felt bad about the nickname and the connotations behind it?

If you had the scoops you'd know he just did that for Twitter clout with woke youths :rolleyes:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Rarity posted:

If you had the scoops you'd know he just did that for Twitter clout with woke youths :rolleyes:

I feel like there were a few times where rovert acted weird when wrestlers would express anything like left wing views

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Hangman's nickname is due to his chill vibes.

He's just here to hang, man.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

I feel like there were a few times where rovert acted weird when wrestlers would express anything like left wing views

I very vaguely alluded to this, but ACH called out the racism inherent in WWE and rovert said he was mentally unstable.

This ain't complicated. He's exactly what he seems to be.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MJeff posted:

I very vaguely alluded to this, but ACH called out the racism inherent in WWE and rovert said he was mentally unstable.

Yeah, I remember that.

What a schmuck.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
95% of Page's posts are just "dynamite wednesday" or retweeting a promotional thing; he really needs to step up his virtue signaling game

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Now that he has friends in the Dark Order he's just too busy to tweet all day.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

MJeff posted:

HIS CURTAINS ARE CLOSED, PEOPLE ARE VERY WORRIED

Actually you are the real racist for not automatically assuming that ACH is mentally unwell for saying the t-shirt design that was reminiscent of black minstrel show stereotypes is racist.

It's amazing rovert was tolerated here as long as he was, especially after his track record of being run off every moderated wrestling discussion platform online.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jun 13, 2021

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Hoss Corncave posted:

I'm sure he'll also see all these messages and think we're still obsessed with him.

I mean

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
THE loving GOD OF THIS poo poo

https://twitter.com/mkurtz91/status/1403855330774224897

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
king poo poo

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Mike has repeatedly, politely asked for debate for years but no one will enter that arena because they know they'll be eviscerated by the master.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Brain buster poo poo

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
...all because Raj said Dark Side might be cutting into Impact viewership?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

davidbix posted:

...all because Raj said Dark Side might be cutting into Impact viewership?

Come at him Bix.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

MassRafTer posted:

Come at him Bix.
I'm just trying to parse it since...what?!?! A tweet about how how Dark Side may be cutting into Impact viewership is fighting words for My Kurtz because...he thinks it's an endorsement of Dark Side, which he feels is part of the anti-McMahon pedo cabal? Or something?

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

forkboy84 posted:

It's amazing rovert was tolerated here as long as he was, especially after his track record of being run off every moderated wrestling discussion platform online.

If by "tolerated" you mean probed for weeks at a time.

He was a trainwreck of a poster in a way that made me want to see what poo poo he would stir up next. I was surprised how much the Board still talks about him.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Bix should respond because I want to see what happens when someone finally engages Kurtz. He'll probably be too excited to argue.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Pretty much the modern day equivalent of claiming that those workers are so ungrateful complaining after they get to live in the nice company town.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mike Kurtz understands that in capitalism, someone's hands have to be fed to the machine. Otherwise Raj Giri wouldn't have a job.

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

me to everyone in this subforum whenever they talk about rovert: Good sir I've followed you for a long time but let it go.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

I've tried to let him go but sometimes he has a take that's just so bad...

And then he riles up other people and lol:

https://twitter.com/luckydoghunter/status/1404074386714472455?s=20

Maybe I'm forgetting but I don't seem to recall Janela hurting anyone in a major way?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

hangman got busted open pretty bad in their match but iirc it was just like he scratched his head on the underside of a turnbuckle or something, just a weird accident that could happen to anyone

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Janela is one of their safest workers.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Zombie Lemur posted:

Bix should respond because I want to see what happens when someone finally engages Kurtz. He'll probably be too excited to argue.

He actually did randomly respond to Bix last year (also about Dark Side) and quickly stopped replying when Bix came at him.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I think people got real scared at a dvd Joey did once. I think that’s when the Janela unsafe discourse happened.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

TV Zombie posted:

I think people got real scared at a dvd Joey did once. I think that’s when the Janela unsafe discourse happened.

I don’t think those Cornette worshipping weirdos get “real scared” at anything as much as they meticulously search for any reason to get big mad about Joey Janela.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

TV Zombie posted:

that DVD looked terrifying, but it was beautifully executed. The guy taking it was just fine.

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
Can't remember if that was the spot where this happened but in one of those 'gnarly looking but as safe as you can make it' gifs one of the people pushing the DANGEROUS argument ended up pivoting to "well next time they should make it look less dangerous so people don't get worried" and like isn't the whole point of pro wrestling to do things that look dangerous but end up being safe for everyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

cornette fans simultaneously think that modern wrestlers are bad and don't do anything that looks real and that all modern wrestlers are dangerous because when they do something that looks real its because they actually hurt the other person.

work, shoot, mark, etc