Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Plant MONSTER. posted:

What's all that white gunk coming out of his ear, though? Did he suffer from a bad cholesteatoma?

I've wondered this before but I've always been too grossed out to ask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Plant MONSTER. posted:

What's all that white gunk coming out of his ear, though? Did he suffer from a bad cholesteatoma?

That's his brains.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you

limp_cheese posted:

Rewatching the episode and I forgot they remembered that we don't know if Haley is Stan's bio-daughter.

Are we sure these kids are mine?

100%... for Steve. And Haley? Yyyyyyeesss...

That guy in the past was wearing a green headband, clearly he was Haley's biological father.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I just found this T-shirt, and I must have it.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Great pair of eps, these last 2

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Steve-o-reno is a hilarious episode but it's marred by the amount of cat killing.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

twistedmentat posted:

Steve-o-reno is a hilarious episode but it's marred by the amount of cat killing.

They knew exactly the kind of thing to have him do to come off as a psychotic scumbag

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
Usually religion jokes are lazy but Stan responding to the playing god comment with "Somebody has to..." was perfect.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

drrockso20 posted:

They knew exactly the kind of thing to have him do to come off as a psychotic scumbag

Oh yea it's a perfect thing to say what a Psycho he was.

Just all those dead Cartoon kitties :(

One of my favorite jokes in the entire series is Stan recalling his molestation and as he keeps retelling it he eventually reveals he's the one who molested the priest.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

twistedmentat posted:

Does anyone have the gif of him juggling the cat heads??

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Does anyone have the gif of him juggling the cat heads??

Sammus fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jun 11, 2021

Eddain
May 6, 2007
I favorite line in the series is probably the rubbernecking episode where Stan is on trial and Dick gets angry.

“You’re a dead man, Smith! You are gonna die! I don’t where or when, but each of us has to go in our own time!”
"Is that even a threat?"

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

ChesterJT posted:

Usually religion jokes are lazy but Stan responding to the playing god comment with "Somebody has to..." was perfect.

I loved this.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Eddain posted:

I favorite line in the series is probably the rubbernecking episode where Stan is on trial and Dick gets angry.

“You’re a dead man, Smith! You are gonna die! I don’t where or when, but each of us has to go in our own time!”
"Is that even a threat?"

That's like when Stan's addicted to crack and wants to service the girl that wanted tj have sex with Steve and he's all "I had a sure thing old man!!!!!!"

Get down get down!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
“Stan, we just finally got Steve off the heroin from the last birthday present you gave him!”

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Eddain posted:

"Is that even a threat?"

A weird thing about that episode is that it doesn't actually solve Stan's problem at the end and he's sentenced to six years in prison.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

muscles like this! posted:

A weird thing about that episode is that it doesn't actually solve Stan's problem at the end and he's sentenced to six years in prison.

I think it's good he went to prison :colbert: distracted driving is deadly driving: https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/6c32268e-01c3-4fb7-bfa5-c831cff319f6

Kwatz
Aug 14, 2008

The_Doctor posted:

“Stan, we just finally got Steve off the heroin from the last birthday present you gave him!”

Which episode is this?

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

muscles like this! posted:

muscles like this!, those were obviously dreams. I refuse to discuss your dreams in the daytime.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Kwatz posted:

Which episode is this?

Virtual InStanity. Stan keeps on forgetting his son's birthdays and poo poo like that, grabbing a bear full of heroin from the CIA at the last minute in that clip, and becomes a hot chick to bang his son.

Roger starts a limo service and my favorite side plot is born.

Edit: I almost forgot my favorite Bullock line. "He's about to be sex pummelled by your son.^

limp_cheese fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Jun 12, 2021

Kwatz
Aug 14, 2008

Oh poo poo, it had forgotten that was part of that episode. I love the whole limo/Roger plot too.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Thankya!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

limp_cheese posted:

Edit: I almost forgot my favorite Bullock line. "He's about to be sex pummelled by your son.^

Back to the incest well!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Eddain posted:

"Is that even a threat?"

"The court will refrain for existential truisms!" I don't remember the quote exactly, but it was funny.

The_Doctor posted:

I think it's funny that Steve inherited Stan's addictive personality AND Oedipal complex from his father. Yes, heroin is especially addictive, but he also got addicted to that scat-enhancing drug (coke?).

limp_cheese posted:

Roger starts a limo service and my favorite side plot is born.

[EXTREMELY LOUD DIXIE HORN BLARES]

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

YeahTubaMike posted:

I think it's funny that Steve inherited Stan's addictive personality AND Oedipal complex from his father. Yes, heroin is especially addictive, but he also got addicted to that scat-enhancing drug (coke?).

Thanks for teeing up a favorite little Lewis bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWUuDxqMYqI

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
The school board wouldn't let me call it "MOTHERFUCKER"

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Has.... has your desk always been a piano...?

hhmmmmmmnnnnnnnnthe LOVE of a WOMAANNN is a STRAAAANGE BEAST

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Mused and Abused
Roger reveals a secret passion to Klaus. Meanwhile, Stan and Francine seek revenge on Bazooka Sharks management.

https://twitter.com/AmericanDadTBS/status/1403743905984790528?s=20

Also, happy pride month everyone!
https://twitter.com/AmericanDadTBS/status/1403381546309009412?s=20

...I miss Terry...

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

My one job! :argh:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The_Doctor posted:

My one job! :argh:

I'll be honest: I was very excited I beat you to posting this :smug:

You knew exactly the game we were playing.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I'll be honest: I was very excited I beat you to posting this :smug:

You knew exactly the game we were playing.

Touché...

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

I miss Linda Memari :smith:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

I miss Linda Memari :smith:

So is she actually dead? The last season gave us some conflicting reports on that front.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

No one's ever really gone.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I wish Linda would come back too. Seems she was only there for Francine lesbian jokes and 9/11 Muslim paranoia jokes. They could even use her as reaction jokes to whatever insanity the Smiths are doing. They haven't done much of that since Terry left.

Francine could also use a regular friend again.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Knowing how they've written Francine she and Linda were probably getting bare constantly.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Beauregard is also dead (EP 100 bus crash).

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Zero One posted:

Beauregard is also dead (EP 100 bus crash).

To be fair that isn't necessarily as permanent as you'd think, more than a few of the Episode 100 casualties have shown up since then(honestly I feel that whole thing was a very pointless stunt)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Much of the show is Francine's dreams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

drrockso20 posted:

To be fair that isn't necessarily as permanent as you'd think, more than a few of the Episode 100 casualties have shown up since then(honestly I feel that whole thing was a very pointless stunt)

I can't remember where but I saw Bad Larry sitting in the back of a restaurant in an episode from the last few seasons.

Clown with glasses is gone for good though