Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Time to panic and admit to almost leaking a previous project's entire story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Ziv Zulander posted:

I don’t know how our poor neet could live to his late 20s without ever hearing about the weather before

He spent the decade after high school avoiding social interaction. This is still new territory for him.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

End of Page 80

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
Alright middle school is ages 11 - 13

what is happening here

edit: In japanese Chūgakkō (中学, Middle School) 12 to 15.
STILL NOT GREAT!

Vic fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Jun 13, 2021

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

That is a rough 12 to 15, I thought they were young adults lmao

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Yeah I was reading this as if they were about 16 but I think we were told it was middle school when this flashback began? The fact I can't recall is a testament to how long we've been at this.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Vic posted:

what is happening here

STILL NOT GREAT!

Were you ever 12? Some boys totally start talking a big game about making out and stuff by 12. And most 12 year old boys would totally be down to touch a titty if they got the chance.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Vic posted:

what is happening here

STILL NOT GREAT!

When I was a freshman in highschool I had friends that were having sex (with people their own age) at 13-14. Teenagers are perverts.

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit
Having sex at 14 is pretty normal lol did you go to an all boys Christian school or something

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

Having sex at 14 is pretty normal lol did you go to an all boys Christian school or something

Claiming to have sex at 14 is pretty normal. I am guessing the median of going beyond childish bragging is closer to 16.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

My post was about how it's normal. Did you ingest a bunch of lead paint as a kid?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I don't have to be a psychic to foresee that this dude is gonna end up a massive cuckold.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

The comic describes these events as happening "in the autumn of [Enami's] second year of middle school". If you're in the States, like me, that's the equivalent of an 8th grader. So they're both either 13 or 14.

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit

Cat Hatter posted:

My post was about how it's normal. Did you ingest a bunch of lead paint as a kid?

Not you, the other guy

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

She only kinda hates the rest of his sides.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Someone please rescue me from this cutie!

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
If anybody's going to rush in there, it's going to be the guy who is terrible at his job but is better at video games than Princess.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
there's still time neet

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Nishiyama: *not paying attention to NEET and is busy thinking about what to buy for dinner on the way home*

NEET: SHE'S OBSERVING MY EVERY BEAD OF SWEAT

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

NEET stop crawling up your own rear end.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
The next 24 seconds in the elevator are gonna take like a month's worth of updates, arent they?

Neco
Mar 13, 2005

listen
He‘s gonna think about three possible outcomes in much detail. Meanwhile the elevator has arrived, the girl has left, an additional hour has passed and he is fired because he appeared late for work. Then it’s time for lunch!

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Neco posted:

He‘s gonna think about three possible outcomes in much detail. Meanwhile the elevator has arrived, the girl has left, an additional hour has passed and he is fired because he appeared late for work. Then it’s time for lunch!

And he is all out of salami.

Dun Dun Dun.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
NEET sweaty, dad's salami

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

touching your dad's salami is a mistake you don't make a fourth time

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

Not you, the other guy

I apologize for assuming you were responding to the post directly above yours and not clowning on the guy who never thought to touch a boob until he was 24.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort

Honestly this timeline makes a lot more sense now that I know they're like 12 years old.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

He is a very old looking preteen

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
She's not allowed to look at her mom's diary, but nobody said anything about him not looking at it!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Of course, Tohru has had a highly visible boner from the instant Miss Nishiyama entered the elevator, but he's too stuck in his (big) head to notice.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

BigBadSteve posted:

Of course, Tohru has had a highly visible boner from the instant Miss Nishiyama entered the elevator, but he's too stuck in his (big) head to notice.

Confirmed that Tohru hasn't been visible below the waist since she appeared.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i was reading this thread, and for some reason the comic stops on this page? please fix

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Nosfereefer posted:

i was reading this thread, and for some reason the comic stops on this page? please fix

Okay.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
:O

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Shes getting real tired of his bullshit ideas :what:

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

That side of you... that's the side I hate the second most.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Its important to be ethical when lying to people about your psychic powers